Women below 30 are shallow, and balding is unattractive. Deal with it.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Necropost.jpg

Ugliness doesn't go away.

giphy.gif

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mate, end the lookism, sluthate bullshhit.

You want to continue posting this garbage then do so on those websites

Your time is coming to an end if you continue

Tread carefully :)
Are you the owner of the forum or something ? Why the f*** are you so focused on what i say ? Why do you even give a f*** ?

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mate, end the lookism, sluthate bullshhit.

You want to continue posting this garbage then do so on those websites

Your time is coming to an end if you continue

Tread carefully :)
If you continue to tell me what to do, then don't expect me to respond gently.

aen

Reaction score
Wow.

As a lurker of these forums for six years this gave me nostalgia I wasn't really prepared for. The battle between puahate and HairLossTalk.com was an interesting chapter. I especially liked the part when Chris brought his girlfriend in to help him fight that Danish guy with multiple accounts. I hope BBSA is okay.

You should bring back (to name only a few) the reformed "be positive" version of SAF and HPM as well.

Cheers.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow.

As a lurker of these forums for six years this gave me nostalgia I wasn't really prepared for. The battle between puahate and HairLossTalk.com was an interesting chapter. I especially liked the part when Chris brought his girlfriend in to help him fight that Danish guy with multiple accounts. I hope BBSA is okay.

You should bring back (to name only a few) the reformed "be positive" version of SAF and HPM as well.

Cheers.
What happened to HPM and SAF?

shookwun

Reaction score
I imagine that you've always been quite similar to the chad in the pic. Hard work indeed to improve when you're already good-loking and tall and have a mesomorph physique with thick wrists and broad shoulders.

Living the bipolar dream. :D
Grand delusion you live within.

Bad case of bdd. Should consider cognitive behavioural therapy, could very well change the relationship you associate with your self. Pharmacological intervention might be on your best interests also seeing as you are unstable in emotion.

Convinced yourself that anyone around here who is remotely successful are automatically in Chad territory.

Seek help child, maybe even converting to islam would be of benefit.

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow.

Cheers.
In which way SAF got reformed? I was in contact with him many years ago on another account.

g.i joey

Reaction score
If your bipolar bullshit has been tolerated until now, I doubt moderators will bother to even consider Stanx's banning.

I love shookwuns bipolar bullshit, a lot of members do. Just because someone learns from life doesn't make them bipolar, shithead.

Also, your depressing virgin persona that you, xanderfag and stanky put on is ffuuucxxkkkiinnggg annoying. How many different possible ways of saying "I'm ugly" can you have.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I love shookwuns bipolar bullshit, a lot of members do. Just because someone learns from life doesn't make them bipolar, shithead.

Also, your depressing virgin persona that you, xanderfag and stanky put on is ffuuucxxkkkiinnggg annoying. How many different possible ways of saying "I'm ugly" can you have.
I dont believe im ugly.

Just that sub6 is ugly to modern women

shookwun

Reaction score
I was running puahate back in the day 2011-2012

he believes he's some form of a special snow flake that descended upon us.

Oh, wait, you thought I was being serious? I know you're no chad, LOL maybe 1-2 users here are, but I'm sure you've never been even remotely unattractive, and that a hair transplant and a bit of gymcelling saved you. That's all. I don't believe that you were a scrawny, skinny ectomorph such as myself. If you truly were, you'd never have been able to get any mass. So stop portraying yourself as the heroic guy who made it with willpower and hard work, because you're not.

Voice of a mouse. Oh, and lets not forget you telling us you are short.

Right, because apparently 5'9-5'10 is short

How many more lies will you portray?

More grand delusion. Post your photos cuckboy, and I will personally show a time stamped photo before lifting.

But you, wont because your fragile ego cant handle the truth. weak sauce

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can't remember you ever posting a picture of your physique before-after or sending via PM to some users. I, at least, did the latter. So spare me your gymcelling crap, just admit you've never been a framecel to begin with and were always attractive.
Fred the belgian 2013 : "I think hair amounts for 5% of a guys looks. Women don't notice when your balding or bald"

LoL

shookwun

Reaction score
Can't remember you ever posting a picture of your physique before-after or sending via PM to some users. I, at least, did the latter. So spare me your gymcelling crap, just admit you've never been a framecel to begin with and were always attractive.
Dont turn this on me, for somebody who's countering my argument constantly by somehow not telling the truth.

I have a good track record of posting photos, you on other hand not so much.

Post the photos, and let me rekt you already with your before photos.

I will show you greatness. I will show you what it looks like to be former Aushwitz.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sure, your prefer to believe the bullshit of someone who claims that he was able through "hard work" to increase "his bone density" and become a muscular god even if he had a "legit" ectomorph physique. :D Gymcels are truly plain retarded and delusional as f***.
Gymcels who think they "work hard" by lifting a dumbbell, but they're just trying to show off. (Shookun, Joey).

I made this GIF exclusively for them.
giphy.gif

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If they just admitted they were at least decent looking and had a decent physique and potential to improve to begin with, I wouldn't be bothered.
They are typically like the guy who said "stop whining" in the video i posted before and who claimed that he has what he has because of "hard work" and willpower. They're all like each others. The same opinion, the same personality, the same delusion, the same lame sh*t about attitude and bullshit. It's like they're copies of each others.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ask @CopeForLife what he thinks about my wrists and shoulders and physique in general, and I'll show you what it means to look like "Auschwitz".

The only thing you can show me is your great bullshit.

i am a phd in framecel physique