Women Are Not Worth The Trouble Anymore

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I only saw the first list.

For me they go 5, 7, 7, 6, 5. Although they are potentially deceptive pics.

I'd swipe right on all but the first.

Swiping right on girls as attractive as these (besides the two 5's and any deception) it would take me about month to get a date.

Our rankings are similar, I might flip the last two though. The last one has this classy "professional woman" thing going on, which we discussed earlier today. You don't care as much about class.

Unfortunately, I would take a lot longer than a month.

g.i joey

Reaction score
[QUOTE="Baldhurts, post: 1427017, member: 129016Girl who wanted to meet me but I was way too intimidated by her to even entertain the idea.

With bumble proof.

Not a chance I wanted to take, not when my city is filled to the max with chads.[/QUOTE]

Wow, very solid man. Well I guess you don't have to worry about hairloss. Try changing the fact that you're a huge pussy

EDIT: no offence baldhurts but when a woman is talking to you like that, you can literally say anything you want and do fine with her.

You gotta man up and realize that YOU ALWAYS MISS 100% OF THE CHANCES YOU DONT TAKE.

Last edited:

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow, very solid man. Well I guess you don't have to worry about hairloss. Try changing the fact that you're a huge pussy

EDIT: no offence baldhurts but when a woman is talking to you like that, you can literally say anything you want and do fine with her.

You gotta man up and realize that YOU ALWAYS MISS 100% OF THE CHANCES YOU DONT TAKE.

Was way to intimidated. Your also right, socially I'm the biggest pussy around.

g.i joey

Reaction score
Was way to intimidated. Your also right, socially I'm the biggest pussy around.

The positive side to that is, it's fixable and very achievable if you wanna put your mind to it for real.

One of the best things you could have done was taken this girl on a date with 0 intentions. Go do something fun with her and treat her as you would a friend. Don't even consider kissing her. Take her out, make her smile and be done with it. This will help a lot I can guarantee it man.

Also, don't you have any friends who are super outgoing that you can stick around with to learn a couple tips from?

I have a childhood friend like that, and growing up he taught me ALOT about not giving a sh*t what people think. Not on a simplistic level but in the sense of just being yourself and acting naturally. Sometimes i even feel like some of the sh*t I say reminds me of him. This dude is literally just indifferent to everything around him lol. I actually admire the way he can be in a relationship, no jealousy, no back of the mind thoughts, still flirts but knows where to draw the line with other women.

I personally find relationships exhausting, I literally broke up with my last girl because she wanted to see me more than 2x a week and I wasn't feeling it like that. I hope this is jusy due to personal problems because I remember before hairloss, relationships were a lot more enjoyable for me.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The positive side to that is, it's fixable and very achievable if you wanna put your mind to it for real.

One of the best things you could have done was taken this girl on a date with 0 intentions. Go do something fun with her and treat her as you would a friend. Don't even consider kissing her. Take her out, make her smile and be done with it. This will help a lot I can guarantee it man.

Also, don't you have any friends who are super outgoing that you can stick around with to learn a couple tips from?

I have a childhood friend like that, and growing up he taught me ALOT about not giving a sh*t what people think. Not on a simplistic level but in the sense of just being yourself and acting naturally. Sometimes i even feel like some of the sh*t I say reminds me of him. This dude is literally just indifferent to everything around him lol. I actually admire the way he can be in a relationship, no jealousy, no back of the mind thoughts, still flirts but knows where to draw the line with other women.

I personally find relationships exhausting, I literally broke up with my last girl because she wanted to see me more than 2x a week and I wasn't feeling it like that. I hope this is jusy due to personal problems because I remember before hairloss, relationships were a lot more enjoyable for me.

I had a very good friend of mine who I worked with, same physique as me, same height and good looking and we would go out on weekends. Unfortunately he moved away and he was my only friend, so basically I can't go out anymore. I don't have a social circle at all (moved to new city) so things are tough.

g.i joey

Reaction score
I had a very good friend of mine who I worked with, same physique as me, same height and good looking and we would go out on weekends. Unfortunately he moved away and he was my only friend, so basically I can't go out anymore. I don't have a social circle at all (moved to new city) so things are tough.

With the response you're getting from women, I'd use that as a strength. After ur done lifting on the weekends you have no urge to just post up at a club or bar and meet a b**ch to smash?

You moved to a new city, no one knows who you are. You can literally use that as an opener with a chick.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
With the response you're getting from women, I'd use that as a strength. After ur done lifting on the weekends you have no urge to just post up at a club or bar and meet a b**ch to smash?

You moved to a new city, no one knows who you are. You can literally use that as an opener with a chick.

I have never been out alone before, but I can just put myself in that position and I can almost gaurentee I would be the creepy guy standing in the corner with one hand holding my drink and the other in my pocket. I feel like it would be very awkward. How do you even approach women in groups anyway? I feel like I would be cockblocked immediately.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have never been out alone before, but I can just put myself in that position and I can almost gaurentee I would be the creepy guy standing in the corner with one hand holding my drink and the other in my pocket. I feel like it would be very awkward. How do you even approach women in groups anyway? I feel like I would be cockblocked immediately.

I went alone a few times never do this pls.

g.i joey

Reaction score

First of all, don't be that guy who goes out alone for a whole night. Second of all, only ugly dudes are the ones in the corner standing all awkwardly and out of place.

I was talking more in the sense of, it's 2 in the morning, drive to a popping club/bar go in buy yourself a drink, walk around the club and approach who you think is approachable.

Even when I'm out with friends most of my approaching is done alone. But I do have an easier time out with friends because we usually rent a booth and buy bottles and I guess it just makes us a lot more easily approachable

g.i joey

Reaction score
unless you're looking for a girl you wanna date, not much changes between 11pm and 2am besides the amount of alcohol ingested, so i dont know what you're getting at really. But please, feel free to tell me how you pull your chicks brah, you must be going great.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I consider myself average. Average height as well. When I had all my hair I would struggle to get a date with a girl as hot as the ugliest one of those girls you posted whom you got dates with a few days ago.

I definitely think you're above average.

Your view on what "average" is like is probably warped from how easy you had it before balding. No doubt this transition is horrible but you're still a good looking chap. No homo.
Average? I have seen "that thing" and you are not average unless you are referencing yourself to p**rn stars.:D

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Maybe Shook could be your wing man. Do you live near him?