Women Are Not Worth The Trouble Anymore

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I used to wrestle between the desire to be antisocial and the desire be nerd, and in the end, I became both. :D Joking aside, use your money and time for yourself and yourself only, and care about yourself. Don't rely on others to make your life "worth living", because you'll end up disappointed and betrayed. "Good friends" are rare indeed, the majority of people you'll find will eventually disappoint/betray you in a way or the other. As for women, enjoy the sex and the gratification, while they last. "Love"? LOL
Dante, so true. With narcissism becoming an epidemic, you made some good points. People are realizing nothing lasts for ever. If it does, it will take some real discipline and effort which can only happen if both parties are willing. Like I said before, everyone should have some type of education in psychology to exist in this world. Otherwise, you are not going to have the tools to keep yourself mentally stable or be able to co-exist with those who are mentally unstable. Finding loyal, true, good friends is a huge challenge these days when people care more about themselves than anyone else. However, it never hurts to keep looking because there always seems to be a needle in every haystack.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Women's irrational behavior.

I have no idea why she didn't want to speak to you after that. If she really loved you wouldn't she have stayed? Maybe she loved you too much? Idk... I went through a miscarriage with my ex and it actually brought us closer. After that I went bald, and of course you know the rest of that story :p

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been hurt by women in ways you cannot imagine.

For example, after 1.5 year of relationship, my ex-girlfriend aborted my baby without telling me and immediately dumped me.

She did this out of the blue despite being in love with me, felt like a ton of bricks.

Yes, I've cried for a few days, but I went back to dating with my face still puffy from having cried so much.

3 months later I was dating 4 different girls and the happiest I had ever been.

9 months later, I'm dating this amazing girl and I'm even happier than when I was in 'slayer' mode.

So what if it might not last forever? Nothing does.

In my experience, you're always happier when you're in a (healthy!) relationship.

But maybe it's because I'm very selective, after all, I had to dump 3 girls to be with my current girlfriend, not to mention all the girls I had sex with during my short 'single' period.

I don't settle that easily, but when I do, it's because I truly want to be with that person.

Of course it would be stupid to settle with a girl that doesn't make you happy, I wouldn't see the point in that. The sex? Nah, I can get that without having a steady girlfriend.

As a hair loss sufferer, you should know that living is suffering. And when you had to go through balding at a young age, everything else seems to be a walk in the park, even your long-term girlfriend killing your baby and dumping you out of the blue.
You're probably right. It is a lot easier to be happier when you are in relationship.

My problem is I'm returning to teach in Vietnam this autumn so realistically I cant start a relationship now.

As for dating Asians in Vietnam, it is actually quite easy but it makes you paranoid that they only want to marry you as a meal ticket. At least with white girls back home I knew they weren't dating me for my wealth (or lack thereof).

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
BH, you have been holding back from us. You were never incel or a virgin. You think you are but you are not. You just suffer from anxiety.

DH, I will be honest and transparent in this post. I am not a virgin. I do believe at any point in your life you can become incel though. What I mean by that is, you can have psychological barriers, or physical traits that happen that can also make you and incel. Let's just be real here. Women HATE men who are balding or men who shave their heads. It is not attractive at all to them. Sure, there are certain men who can still look good sporting a balding look or a shaved head, but it's very rare I think, now I'm not saying all men are repulsive with this look but most are, because having a good head of hair looks great and shows signs of being healthy and good genes.

I have now become incel due to a receeded hairline and psychological issues like very bad social anxiety.

When I have gone out here in my city, I always see the bar/club packed with men that have great hairlines/hair/and a cool hairstyle. A balding man just can't compete with these men I feel.

Things are getting easier everyday because I now come into acceptance with this. Personally I'm looking at ways to completely stop my libedo so I don't think about sex. Sex is on my mind 24/7. Even when I go to the gym every now and again I try to isolate myself from women in there because they are always walking around in those tights and you can see their huge asses. Now I just don't look.

Hopefully this post was helpful. This is my personal opinion on things and everyone is different. :D

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
DH, I will be honest and transparent in this post. I am not a virgin. I do believe at any point in your life you can become incel though. What I mean by that is, you can have psychological barriers, or physical traits that happen that can also make you and incel. Let's just be real here. Women HATE men who are balding or men who shave their heads. It is not attractive at all to them. Sure, there are certain men who can still look good sporting a balding look or a shaved head, but it's very rare I think, now I'm not saying all men are repulsive with this look but most are, because having a good head of hair looks great and shows signs of being healthy and good genes.

I have now become incel due to a receeded hairline and psychological issues like very bad social anxiety.

When I have gone out here in my city, I always see the bar/club packed with men that have great hairlines/hair/and a cool hairstyle. A balding man just can't compete with these men I feel.

Things are getting easier everyday because I now come into acceptance with this. Personally I'm looking at ways to completely stop my libedo so I don't think about sex. Sex is on my mind 24/7. Even when I go to the gym every now and again I try to isolate myself from women in there because they are always walking around in those tights and you can see their huge asses. Now I just don't look.

Hopefully this post was helpful. This is my personal opinion on things and everyone is different. :D
Ok, do you know the definition of incel. I never did until I saw it in that little short film. It means a person who tries to approach women and is rejected all the time. That is not you. If you approach women, they don't always reject you. You are a loner with anxiety who doesn't even approach women. That is what you are.

I am a loner too because I am too picky. Its almost impossible for me to find fit and sane women in my age bracket. If I do, they are usually married or have boyfriends. You don't even want to compete either. That is not incel. You have given up on trying. That is not incel.

You suffer from insecurity because you think your peers with hair are better looking than you. I got news for you, if I had your looks and had your hair situation I seriously would be slaying because even with your current looks you are still better looking than I was when I was your age. I would have thought the same thing about you.I could never compete with you. You just gave up because it protects you from rejection. I get that.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok, do you know the definition of incel. I never did until I saw it in that little short film. It means a person who tries to approach women and is rejected all the time. That is not you. If you approach women, they don't always reject you. You are a loner with anxiety who doesn't even approach women. That is what you are.

I am a loner too because I am too picky. Its almost impossible for me to find fit and sane women in my age bracket. If I do, they are usually married or have boyfriends. You don't even want to compete either. That is not incel. You have given up on trying. That is not incel.

You suffer from insecurity because you think your peers with hair are better looking than you. I got news for you, if I had your looks and had your hair situation I seriously would be slaying because even with your current looks you are still better looking than I was when I was your age. I would have thought the same thing about you.I could never compete with you. You just gave up because it protects you from rejection. I get that.

I believe now in 2017, you definetely need to have the IT factor to get dates/pick up women. A woman would rather date and average looking man with good hair and hairline over a balding man or neo nazi/cancer look.

This of course is my observation, I know you are trying to be helpful and you definetely are and I appreciate that so much, but I feel that I need to live in the REAL world.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I believe now in 2017, you definetely need to have the IT factor to get dates/pick up women. A woman would rather date and average looking man with good hair and hairline over a balding man or neo nazi/cancer look.

This of course is my observation, I know you are trying to be helpful and you definetely are and I appreciate that so much, but I feel that I need to live in the REAL world.
You are right. You live a world where balding men can NEVER get the girl. I get that. However, you still can have fun and enjoy women. You can have good conversation with them where every you go. I do. And if you get approached by an attractive woman, don't reject her. Give her a chance and let her give you one too. My point is you really are making excuses to give up. Learn something from Fred. He learned to overcome his anxiety and now has a girlfriend. If you and Fred had to compete, he would win because he is approachable. You don't allow yourself to be approached. Yet, you are better looking than him. No offense Fred. This guy is better looking than alot of posters on here including me.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score

Its been said a thousand times and its frustrating to have to reiterate it but: Your looks are not the reason for your women problems!

You are decent looking and its pretty offensive - albeit not on purpose - when you say that it is your looks that stops you get women when it clearly is your personal issues.

Its fine if this place is your therapy, but please stop saying that it is your looks that hold you back.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are right. You live a world where balding men can NEVER get the girl. I get that. However, you still can have fun and enjoy women. You can have good conversation with them where every you go. I do. And if you get approached by an attractive woman, don't reject her. Give her a chance and let her give you one too. My point is you really are making excuses to give up. Learn something from Fred. He learned to overcome his anxiety and now has a girlfriend. If you and Fred had to compete, he would win because he is approachable. You don't allow yourself to be approached. Yet, you are better looking than him. No offense Fred. This guy is better looking than alot of posters on here including me.

if you are not NT you couldn't enjoy conversation in most of cases

too much reflexion, too much anxiety

even if you've got a long convo you will rethink about it thousands of times during next days

and eventually you will not satisfy how it was going, you will regret what has been said and what you have not said

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score

I consider myself average. Average height as well. When I had all my hair I would struggle to get a date with a girl as hot as the ugliest one of those girls you posted whom you got dates with a few days ago.

I definitely think you're above average.

Your view on what "average" is like is probably warped from how easy you had it before balding. No doubt this transition is horrible but you're still a good looking chap. No homo.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I consider myself average. Average height as well. When I had all my hair I would struggle to get a date with a girl as hot as the ugliest one of those girls you posted whom you got dates with a few days ago.

I definitely think you're above average.

Your view on what "average" is like is probably warped from how easy you had it before balding. No doubt this transition is horrible but you're still a good looking chap. No homo.

ugliest one was 3/10

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looking up the imgur links in my browsing history:
http://imgur.com/a/mbIgp
http://imgur.com/a/HQYxp

There's no 3/10, but CopeForLife has eccentric tastes. They might be a 3/10 to him personally, but none are a 3/10 on the general market.

Caveat: a few are bad photos that might be misleading.

jqP7UCy.png

This one is decent tranny.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looking up the imgur links in my browsing history:
http://imgur.com/a/mbIgp
http://imgur.com/a/HQYxp

There's no 3/10, but CopeForLife has eccentric tastes. They might be a 3/10 to him personally, but none are a 3/10 on the general market.

Caveat: a few are bad photos that might be misleading.

I only saw the first list.

For me they go 5, 7, 7, 6, 5. Although they are potentially deceptive pics.

I'd swipe right on all but the first.

Swiping right on girls as attractive as these (besides the two 5's and any deception) it would take me about month to get a date.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

It's really annoying to see you piss away your gift.

I've never gotten a message like that from women on any dating site. It might only be that I'm substantially less attractive than you are. It might also be that only hot girls have the accumulated confidence to send out messages that aggressive (I'm not sure). The messages I get from less attractive women are far less direct.

The two hottest women I've ever been on dates with are at best equal to that woman. And I'm 33, and I'm just talking dates.

Here's the thing: you may be worried that you're not worthy of a relationship right now because you're dealing with a lot of personal sh*t. That's fine, and if you're right you'll be dumped after 1, 2, or 3 dates and she'll move on.

However, you'll get more experience this way and it will help you break out of your social anxiety. These are good things for you, so that should you happen to meet the right woman at some point you won't ruin it by, for example, staying at home in fear until she eventually gives up on you for another man.

Last edited: