Women Are Not Worth The Trouble Anymore

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm sure there are, just doesn't seem that way here. Hopefully I'll have more luck another gym I switched to.

You need to move to the bible belt. There are plenty of amazingly beautiful, gym going, fit, feminine, traditional women.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
You need to move to the bible belt. There are plenty of amazingly beautiful, gym going, fit, feminine, traditional women.
Are you serious, where can I find this paradise - are you referring to Texas?

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you serious, where can I find this paradise - are you referring to Texas?

No, Oklahoma. I lived in Dallas, Texas and found it a horrible city to live. Although, I can't comment on rural Texas.

uhoil

Established Member
Reaction score
Believe it or not, there are girls out there who are kind, smart, and pretty. They may be an endangered species and harder to find, but don't give up on love man.
We as human beings, social beings, NEED it, whats the point of living if you dont have anyone to share your happiness with?
good luck mate

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

related

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's worth it. When I broke up with my ex it was a shitty time but I will do it again, there's no feeling that matches going through that honeymoon phase... feels.

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's worth it. When I broke up with my ex it was a shitty time but I will do it again, there's no feeling that matches going through that honeymoon phase... feels.
and how many ex-girlfriends do u have?

blackg

Reaction score
Let me introduce you to something called a prenuptial agreement. It'll blow your mind.

Otherwise your post is just standard hyperbolic MGTOW trash.
His post is the stuff of a scared little boy who reads too many stories online.
He needs to get out there more.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Find a nice conservative church girl

raw

resu

Reaction score
Believe it or not, there are girls out there who are kind, smart, and pretty. They may be an endangered species and harder to find, but don't give up on love man.
We as human beings, social beings, NEED it, whats the point of living if you dont have anyone to share your happiness with?
good luck mate

Those already have their life settled at 26.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wrestle with the desire to be single and the desire to be in a relationship nearly every day. At times I feel I'm better off single and just have good friends as company and using the money and time that I would spend dating doing something truly worth while. On other days I tell myself that it is love that makes life worth living and that you can never get the care and intimacy from friends and family.

But I've grown so cynical over love. I don't even know if love can last forever, and the amount of times I've been hurt, or hurt someone else, plays heavily on my mind. It is something that can take us to such highs and when you are there you feel incredible, and yet, it also throws at your terrible lows that make you question your own sanity.

Sometimes it can make you feel like a stunt driver who has broken one too many limbs.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I wrestle with the desire to be single and the desire to be in a relationship nearly every day. At times I feel I'm better off single and just have good friends as company and using the money and time that I would spend dating doing something truly worth while. On other days I tell myself that it is love that makes life worth living and that you can never get the care and intimacy from friends and family.

But I've grown so cynical over love. I don't even know if love can last forever, and the amount of times I've been hurt, or hurt someone else, plays heavily on my mind. It is something that can take us to such highs and when you are there you feel incredible, and yet, it also throws at your terrible lows that make you question your own sanity.

Sometimes it can make you feel like a stunt driver who has broken one too many limbs.
Don't overthink it, Johnson. You are still young enough to enjoy whatever destiny brings you. Whether it will be short term or long term, just enjoy the moment when it happens. If it does not work out, just remember it was meant to work out that way. Life is nothing but a ladder where you can go up and down. You might even fall off it once in a while. But, just remember, learn from it so you can evolve. You don't know what you are better off with until you realize what you have been missing.