"without Any Doubt, There Has Never Been A Better Year Than This One In The Hair Loss Research"

mikes23

Reaction score
we also have wake forest university. Dr. Atala has already been successful with creating organs, plus the military dropped a sh*t ton of money on his research. i'm hoping we can get an interview with him to.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, there has never been a worse time to be bald, so I do hope you are right...

Unless you can travel forward in time, right here in 2016 is the best time to be balding. male pattern baldness sufferers of 30-40 years ago would look on this generation with envy. Look at our treatment options right now, and the research and trials being done. 70/80s? No medications. No transplants. No research. Ridiculous toupee/hair plugs if you're lucky, and buzzing your hair was frowned upon.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Unless you can travel forward in time, right here in 2016 is the best time to be balding. male pattern baldness sufferers of 30-40 years ago would look on this generation with envy. Look at our treatment options right now, and the research and trials being done. 70/80s? No medications. No transplants. No research. Ridiculous toupee/hair plugs if you're lucky, and buzzing your hair was frowned upon.

I think we'll be looking with envy in 30-40 years at people being born now, who can likely look forward to living twice as long as us. I've read there are a ton of advancements in genetic engineering (Crspr), which in the next generations will allow people who are 90 to look and perform as a 20 year old.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think we'll be looking with envy in 30-40 years at people being born now, who can likely look forward to living twice as long as us. I've read there are a ton of advancements in genetic engineering (Crspr), which in the next generations will allow people who are 90 to look and perform as a 20 year old.

Yeah. I think we are on the cusp of great things concerning ageing and age-related diseases.

In terms of our problem though, and I've mentioned it before, I genuinely believe we will be the last generation to deal with male pattern baldness. I mean if all goes well God Emperor Tsuji will have it sorted in just 5-10 years. 200,000 years of humans and it's us. Don't know whether to laugh or to cry.

DDobler

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah. I think we are on the cusp of great things concerning ageing and age-related diseases.

In terms of our problem though, and I've mentioned it before, I genuinely believe we will be the last generation to deal with male pattern baldness. I mean if all goes well God Emperor Tsuji will have it sorted in just 5-10 years. 200,000 years of humans and it's us. Don't know whether to laugh or to cry.

To cry. I am 28 today. in 10 years I will be 38, and then I will not give a sh*t about my hair. The dream is to live your 20's (or early 30's) with full head of hair. Later it won't be important at all. You have only one youth in a lifetime.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
To cry. I am 28 today. in 10 years I will be 38, and then I will not give a sh*t about my hair. The dream is to live your 20's (or early 30's) with full head of hair. Later it won't be important at all. You have only one youth in a lifetime.

You're going to look back at this comment in 10 years and laugh. Hair ALWAYS matters, no matter what your age is.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

34 and have been through what I thought was "everything"... it's destroying my life. Don't mean to sh*t on your parade, but caring about self image is a deeply engrained trait. It doesn't just disappear. I am sure Joan Rivers said to herself the same thing about her face. Look at her now.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep, ask any older guy who gives a sh*t.

My father for example, hair piece from age 18, still wearing it at 54.

Somehow he didn't wake up at 45 going like "Hey, I don't give about looking like crap now, let's rock that NW6!"

My dad didn't even start using rogaine until his mid-late 40's...he's not even an overly body conscious individual. Really puts things in perspective about how devastating hair loss can be at any age

Nadia1972

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hope that the works of setipiprant will be a succes.My son has asthma and i ve an another son who has Androgenetic Alopecia.Like this i cured my both children and above all without side effects

Last edited:

Sonicblu650

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep, ask any older guy who gives a sh*t.

My father for example, hair piece from age 18, still wearing it at 54.

Somehow he didn't wake up at 45 going like "Hey, I don't give about looking like crap now, let's rock that NW6!"
this is kinda what we were talkin about in the other thread... Yeah, ill be 35 in November! Can't believe it, anyway i most definitely care about my hair loss and im in earlier stages of it. I don't see myself not caring even when im 45 or 50 When its even worse!

Sonicblu650

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any idea the cost of histogen treatments or what type of side effects are possible/probable from it? I haven't read the interview yet, don't know if it addresses any of that

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wish I could be put in a cryochamber (I wonder if Walt Disney's got any for rent?) and just wake up in 3.5 years when all this stuff should be out.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
"Welcome back, Mr. ThatGuy"

"Are the Jews and baldness gone yet?"

"Ehm, no"

"Put me back in"

"Sorry, Mr. ThatGuy, but the entire world is bald Jews now." ;)

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have nothing against the jews. A few years back, I met a bunch of Israeli girls who were visiting Canada for a few months - all of them were Jews, as one might suspect. Banged several of them.

If baldness is still around, put me back in the fuckin' tank.