Winlevi ( Cb 03 01 ) For Acne, Fda Approval

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I don't understand why you all think it's hard to find cb ?
Cb is not a "new molecule", plenty of labs are able to produce it.
Science.bio is a reliable source for example...

Mixing CB is not hard, but i think it's better to be smart and to work on a good vehicle instead of a standard Eth/pg/water....

bags

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok, so Im hopping on the CB train... dont want to mess with RU as I have arrythmia as it is.

Just want to clarify... is 7.5% not 7.5mg / ml ?

Also can this not be mixed w Topical finasteride?

jackthesmack

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't understand why you all think it's hard to find cb ?
Cb is not a "new molecule", plenty of labs are able to produce it.
Science.bio is a reliable source for example...

Mixing CB is not hard, but i think it's better to be smart and to work on a good vehicle instead of a standard Eth/pg/water....
Its because people want to test for purity, me included

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can mix it with RU58841, Dutasteride and CB-03-01

This would be the ultimate combo, non steroidal AA, steroidal AA and 5 AR blocker.

However, I want to do one thing at the time to assess side effects and I also don't want to use topical dutasteride daily unless I am doing 0.1%

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Doing a HPLC is expensive, just buy it from a reliable lab ( science.bio is ) and it will be ok, but personnaly, i think buying CB yet is not a good idea. Price are too high, it will be a waste of money. Far better to use dutasteride' orraly. Don't be afraid of dutasteride.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Doing a HPLC is expensive, just buy it from a reliable lab ( science.bio is ) and it will be ok, but personnaly, i think buying CB yet is not a good idea. Price are too high, it will be a waste of money. Far better to use dutasteride' orraly. Don't be afraid of dutasteride.

This is the worst piece of advice I have read on this forum. I can't believe people like you are allowed to post stuff like this and mislead readers who might not be educated on the subject.
First, HPLC is 50-100 bucks, not expensive at all. Secondly, CB is a great idea. Price is not that high if you know were to buy.

Oral dutasteride is the WORST drug you can take for hair loss due to it's side effect profile which has fucked up hundreds of people here, yet you post don't be afraid of it.. Stick to Topical Dutasteride.

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You just have fear of dutasteride' because you're a pussy.

DHT is important for the puberty, after 20, dht is not really important.

Take dutasteride, lift and take enough of vitamin D to having a good T/Free T and all will be fine.

The goal is not to take dutasteride for life, but for a few year until Cb will be released.

> An HPLC test is no 50usd, it's often approx 150usd and not all lab can do an HPLC to test CB ( do you even know how HPLC test works ??? )
> Even if you buy 10gr of CB for 600 USD, using 7.5% twice a day will cost a lot....

I know severals people who used CB since 2015 ( and not a CB comming from Kane or other shitty place) and you really have to use high % amount to get regrowth, and again, it's not really as powerfull as many think.

CB is not "the cure", is just like finasteride...but topically.

I will use CB to drop my dutasteride too in the futur, but only when the price will be lower to be able to use 7.5% once/twice a day.
Using cb at 2.5%/3% is a waste of money.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You see I am a med student and my father owns a endocrine clinic, I have yet to find one expert to tell me that DHT is not an important hormone but you probably know more than all of them. You seem to be repeating the same stupidity that Kevin spits out on youtube on DHT.

CB has nothing to do with finasteride. CB and RU are topical anti androgens that compete with circulating androgens (all of them) and saturate receptors. Finasteride is a 5AR enzyme blocker, what the f*** do they have do with each other. What an idiot. Jesus man, your level of ignorance is incredible.

7.5 grams of CB is 150 USD if you know where to buy. I am not surprised you pay 600 USD with your brain power.

Everything you said is wrong, do some research.

I'll just tell every man with secondary hypogonadism to go on the sun all day and they will be cured, I wished they would have known that before having to commit into TRT for the rest of their lives! ... thanks for finding the cure Einstein.

jackthesmack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol what?
Don't be afraid of dutasteride, I was on fina for 18 months and got horrible sides, so why would I not be afraid to try dutasteride
And CB being 'expensive' is subjective buddy

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because we are all pussies and he is an alpha male

He is such an Alpha male that he is on a hair loss forum and willing to kill is libido and mess up is endocrine system for a little hair.

What a powerful man this is.

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Lol what?
Don't be afraid of dutasteride, I was on fina for 18 months and got horrible sides, so why would I not be afraid to try dutasteride
And CB being 'expensive' is subjective buddy
You was on finasteride ! I was on finasteride and go sides with finasteride too....No sides on dutasteride, and a lot of people has the same pattern : Sides on finasteride, not with dutasteride...

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You see I am a med student and my father owns a endocrine clinic, I have yet to find one expert to tell me that DHT is not an important hormone but you probably know more than all of them. You seem to be repeating the same stupidity that Kevin spits out on youtube on DHT.

CB has nothing to do with finasteride. CB and RU are topical anti androgens that compete with circulating androgens (all of them) and saturate receptors. Finasteride is a 5AR enzyme blocker, what the f*** do they have do with each other. What an idiot. Jesus man, your level of ignorance is incredible.

7.5 grams of CB is 150 USD if you know where to buy. I am not surprised you pay 600 USD with your brain power.

Everything you said is wrong, do some research.

I'll just tell every man with secondary hypogonadism to go on the sun all day and they will be cured, I wished they would have known that before having to commit into TRT for the rest of their lives! ... thanks for finding the cure Einstein.

> I never told CB used the same patway than finasteride...never ! I told you you will get approx the same results with CB... It's so hard to read ?

So you're able to get LEGIT CB @ 20$/gr ? So you can use it at 7.5 twice a day and your baldness is solved ? let me just doing a big LOL.

edddys08

My Regimen
Reaction score
You just have fear of dutasteride' because you're a pussy.

DHT is important for the puberty, after 20, dht is not really important.

Take dutasteride, lift and take enough of vitamin D to having a good T/Free T and all will be fine.

The goal is not to take dutasteride for life, but for a few year until Cb will be released.

> An HPLC test is no 50usd, it's often approx 150usd and not all lab can do an HPLC to test CB ( do you even know how HPLC test works ??? )
> Even if you buy 10gr of CB for 600 USD, using 7.5% twice a day will cost a lot....

I know severals people who used CB since 2015 ( and not a CB comming from Kane or other shitty place) and you really have to use high % amount to get regrowth, and again, it's not really as powerfull as many think.

CB is not "the cure", is just like finasteride...but topically.

I will use CB to drop my dutasteride too in the futur, but only when the price will be lower to be able to use 7.5% once/twice a day.
Using cb at 2.5%/3% is a waste of money.
"DHT is important for the puberty, after 20, dht is not really important.":eek::eek::eek:

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
"DHT is important for the puberty, after 20, dht is not really important.":eek::eek::eek:

Biochemistry, Dihydrotestosterone - StatPearls - NCBI Bookshelf (nih.gov) :

"It plays a vital role in the sexual development of males. During embryonic life, it is involved primarily in the sexual differentiation of organs. Through adolescence and adult life, DHT promotes prostate growth, sebaceous gland activity, male pattern baldness, and body, facial and pubic hair growth. This hormone, however, does not seem to play any significant role in the normal female physiology."

So YES, when you're an adult, DHT is NOT "Really" important. DHT is responsible of prostate enlargement and prostate cancer....lowering DHT it not a "bad idea". The more important is to keep having a good E2/T ratio.

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Biochemistry, Dihydrotestosterone - StatPearls - NCBI Bookshelf (nih.gov) :

"It plays a vital role in the sexual development of males. During embryonic life, it is involved primarily in the sexual differentiation of organs. Through adolescence and adult life, DHT promotes prostate growth, sebaceous gland activity, male pattern baldness, and body, facial and pubic hair growth. This hormone, however, does not seem to play any significant role in the normal female physiology."

So YES, when you're an adult, DHT is NOT "Really" important. DHT is responsible of prostate enlargement and prostate cancer....lowering DHT it not a "bad idea". The more important is to keep having a good E2/T ratio.
nix how do you keep a good t ratio without loosing your hairline? i'm low t as f*** ( actually dr virag in paris had me eligible for trt ) and got absolutely no dht and yet i'm still loosing ground. sould i just give up and accept my shitty genes? i really want to get on trt

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
For having a good T ?

> Having enough of DHEA ( test your DHEA-S with a blood test).
> Taking enough ZINC each day ( i take 35mg)
> Taking 8000UI of vitamine D each day
> Lift !!! Each day if you can !
> Eat proteins each day ( meat, eggs)

Some endocrino told T is important for hair and if you have a very low T, you will lose hair too...
Btw, check you B9, B12, and T3 !