Winlevi ( Cb 03 01 ) For Acne, Fda Approval

-G-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Couldn't this technically be bought and used for hairloss? I mean, I would like to think some of us have insurance so it should not be that expensive...

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is I believe around 1%, Breezula is 7%.

From this logic you should go through seven tubes of this to get similar efficacy

bigentries

Established Member
Reaction score
WARNINGS

Hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) axis suppression may occur during or after treatment with WINLEVI. In the PK trial, HPA axis suppression was observed in 1/20 (5%) of adult subjects and 2/22 (9%) of adolescent subjects at Day 14.

Was this as common with CB users?

-G-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is I believe around 1%, Breezula is 7%.

From this logic you should go through seven tubes of this to get similar efficacy

Yeah but in my country, I have decent insurance so 7 tubes wouldn't cost me more than $50.00 and something is better than nothing to add to the fight against hair-loss.

We don't always have to be downers *rolls eyes*.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah but in my country, I have decent insurance so 7 tubes wouldn't cost me more than $50.00 and something is better than nothing to add to the fight against hair-loss.

Your insurance isn't going to cover it

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score

*cries*

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually if you can make 6 kids and fill them with Androgel they will get adult acne then get 7 for free kaching

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Or you can go to a compounding pharmacy and get it compounded at the strength you need, now that CB is an approved compound. Technically, I believe.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Or you can go to a compounding pharmacy and get it compounded at the strength you need, now that CB is an approved compound. Technically, I believe.
No, cause it have a patent .
Anyway, it is great news . Sooner or later, will be available to compound it like you explain.
And, what is it really important, it is a drug approved to be use in Humans ! The first topical antiandrogen approved ever !!!!!!!!!

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
I am definitely going to give Winlevi a try. Everyone is different, maybe some people respond better than others.

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, cause it have a patent .
Anyway, it is great news . Sooner or later, will be available to compound it like you explain.
And, what is it really important, it is a drug approved to be use in Humans ! The first topical antiandrogen approved ever !!!!!!!!!
Lol. So all those drugs you can find in a compounding pharmacy are unpatented huh.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol. So all those drugs you can find in a compounding pharmacy are unpatented huh.
Dude, after 10 years, patent expire . Before that, drug can only be legal purchase to the laboratory that have the patent. Why you think they invest money if not ?!

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude, after 10 years, patent expire . Before that, drug can only be legal purchase to the laboratory that have the patent. Why you think they invest money if not ?!
Compounding pharmacies are a medical necessity. E.g. someone is allergic to an inactive ingredient in a drug's pill and need it made without that ingredient, or a patient can't take something orally so they need a topical formation, etc. That would really suck for many people if whatever came out of the pharmacy was all you had.

I couldn't find find the US laws on it in a quick search but looks like it's legal in Europe: https://www.hoganlovells.com/en/blo...ding-of-patented-medicines-in-the-netherlands

There's no way derms won't be allowed to prescribe higher-dose winlevi for recalcitrant acne

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Compounding pharmacies are a medical necessity. E.g. someone is allergic to an inactive ingredient in a drug's pill and need it made without that ingredient, or a patient can't take something orally so they need a topical formation, etc. That would really suck for many people if whatever came out of the pharmacy was all you had.

I couldn't find find the US laws on it in a quick search but looks like it's legal in Europe: https://www.hoganlovells.com/en/blo...ding-of-patented-medicines-in-the-netherlands

There's no way derms won't be allowed to prescribe higher-dose winlevi for recalcitrant acne

Don't worry about him he's a giant fuckwit. He claims to be a pharmacist but it couldn't be clearer he's full of sh*t.