Winlevi ( Cb 03 01 ) For Acne, Fda Approval

Pephair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
image-1.png

Considering 2.5% still give results though, I'm assuming 1% probably does work, just not as effectively.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're an idiot. They are approved AAs that are readily available in topical formulations, who cares what they are approved for. You really should delete your account. You are supposedly a pharmacist, but you don't even know that how off label meds are prescribed and compounded. You definitely don't work in North America or Europe. Maybe you are a pharmacist in some third world country somewhere.
No, they are not approved as AA !!!!!!!!!!!!

You are incredible ignorant. Please, show us the test where it show that Ketoconazole was approved as AA ?!?!?!?!!? Even more, the AA properties of Ketoconazole where discover after it was approved as an antimicotic !!!!

Again, this is the first topical antiandrogen, develop as an antiandrogen an approved for the FDA as topical antiandrogen. If I am wrong, show the FDA approve letter of the other drugs.

You are so ignorance, that can only insult or tried to censure others .

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score

You are incredible ignorant. Please, show us the test where it show that Ketoconazole was approved as AA ?!?!?!?!!? Even more, the AA properties of Ketoconazole where discover after it was approved as an antimicotic !!!!

Again, this is the first topical antiandrogen, develop as an antiandrogen an approved for the FDA as topical antiandrogen. If I am wrong, show the FDA approve letter of the other drugs.

What difference does it make what it was approved for? Nobody cares except you. You just admitted it works as an antiandrogen. Anyway I'm too busy to keep replying to your bs, so have a good day.

Don't forget to dislike this post.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
What difference does it make what it was approved for? Nobody cares except you. You just admitted it works as an antiandrogen. Anyway I'm too busy to keep replying to your bs, so have a good day.

Don't forget to dislike this post.
Hahahahaha. What it is the difference ?!?!?!?!!?!? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. You are funny.

nameless2

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I'm also unaware of any other potent TOPICAL anti-androgen that's been approved by the FDA as a potent TOPICAL androgen besides clascoterone. It's a cream. If Breezula gets approved by the FDA I think it will be the first potent LIQUID TOPICAL anti-androgen to be approved by the FDA as an anti-androgen.

Last edited:

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
@jamesbooker1975 the "Pharmacyst" you should go post on tressless in reddit. It's the only forum I can think of where they will let you get away with your immature behavior and total lack of knowledge.
Hahahah. immature behavior ? Can you elaborate instead of insult ? Clastorene is the FIRST ever approved topical antiandrogen for topical use. If I am wrong, please show it . Show the FDA link where it show any other drug was, before, approved as topical antiandrogen.

nameless2

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you people serious? Bicalutamide? Darolutamide? Enzalutamide? Flutamide?

This is why I never come here anymore. Waste of my time.

The question should be are you serious Fgsfds?

I don't know anything about Darolutamide or Enzalutamide but I know a lot about Flutamide and Bicalutamide because I researched them before I tried them.

Flutamide and Bicalutamide are both FDA approved as oral anti-androgens. Neither of them is FDA approved as topical anti-androgens. When I used them I turned them into topical solutions. They were growing new hair but they also started to cause me systemic anti-androgenic effects so I got off of the topical solutions. The systemic anti-androgen side effects reversed rapidly when I stopped using the topical solutions...and the new hair disappeared as well.

I'll check on Darolutamide and Enzalutamide and then comment on them in awhile.

Last edited:

nameless2

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here in italics is what I just read about Darolutamide - The medication is taken by mouth twice per day with food. Side effects of darolutamide added to castration may include fatigue, asthenia, pain in the arms and legs, and rash. Darolutamide is a nonsteroidal antiandrogen (NSAA), and acts as a selective antagonist of the androgen receptor.

The first sentence about Darolutamide (above) says "This medication is taken by mouth" and that means that Darolutamide is approved as an ORAL anti-androgen rather than a topical anti-androgen. This drug is not approved as a topical anti-androgen. Period.

Last edited:

nameless2

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here in italics is what I found for Enzalutamide.

Enzalutamide, sold under the brand name Xtandi, is a nonsterioidal antiandrogen (NSAA) medication which is used in the treatment of prostate cancer. It is indicated for use in conjunction with castration in the treatment of metastatic castration resistant prostate cancer (mCRPC), nonmetastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer, and metastatic castration-sensitive prostate cancer. It is taken by mouth.

Please notice the last sentence (underlined by me) in the italicized description of Enzalutamide above. The last sentence says Enzalutamide is "taken by mouth". Since it's taken by mouth this means it's FDA approved as an oral anti-androgen. This drug is NOT FDA approved as a topical anti-androgen.

Last edited:

nameless2

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you people serious? Bicalutamide? Darolutamide? Enzalutamide? Flutamide?

This is why I never come here anymore. Waste of my time.

If you don't come here anymore because some posters won't agree with your posit that Bicalutamide, Darolutamide, Enzalutamide, and Flutamide are FDA approved as TOPICAL anti-androgens then the joke's on you because you're the one who's wrong. Those drugs really aren't FDA approved as TOPICAL anti-androgens. They're FDA approved as ORAL anti-androgens.

nameless2

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you made any progress with any of those compounds?

I tried 2 of those compounds years ago. The two I tried were Flutamide and Bicalutamide. I got the pills and crushed them and turned them into liquid topical solutions based on their solubility. I grew lots of hair but I also started getting systemic side effects and I got off of them as soon as the systemic side effects started. In both cases the side effects reversed quickly after I stopped using the topical solutions and the newly acquired hair vanished.

The reason I got side effects from these 2 drugs is that they work systemically instead of locally. Yes, I applied them topically to the top of my head but they passed through the skin of my scalp and sunk down lower into my body and circulated throughout my body.

Last edited:

nameless2

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys are seriously arguing about it being the first approved topical aa it's so petty and fills up threads with nonsense

I disagree with you but that's just because I'm informed so I understand why it matters if an anti-androgen works locally as a topical or not and it appears that you do not.

I'll try to explain it to you -

Whether or not it works LOCALLY as a TOPICAL is the whole ballgame because ORAL anti-androgens, which work systemically, CAN NOT be used by men whereas a TOPICAL anti-androgen that works locally CAN BE used by men. That means that the difference is NOT petty. Let me say it again - whether or not an anti-androgen is potent and works locally as a topical is the whole ballgame.

Last edited:

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys are seriously arguing about it being the first approved topical aa it's so petty and fills up threads with nonsense
It really no, It is extremly important since, it fact, is the first medication ever that was created to be use it to treat acne and Androgenetic Alopecia. None finasteride or minoxidil were created for Androgenetic Alopecia .
Why is important ? Because it was even done by small lab, which show to big labs, if is a success, that they should actually invert money in new molecules to treat Androgenetic Alopecia .

Besides, there will be , soon, tons of new studies and tons of new studies done every year about this drug on Androgenetic Alopecia . How many studies can you find of, for example, topical spironolactone in Androgenetic Alopecia ? one , may be ?
And ketoconazole topical ( not shampoo ) ? Only 1 ! the Japanese one.

Now, you see what is the BIG difference that this antiandrogen is actually approve to be use it as topical ?!