Pelopeleon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Winlevi_Packaging.5f495302766aa.png

Paulito9x9

My Regimen
Reaction score
Quoting from https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/fda-just-approved-winlevi-topical-133436714.html

You should also be careful to not apply it to very large areas of the skin or for long periods of time, as this may increase the risk of internal side effects, like hormonal imbalance.

Question is, what is "large". I'd be willing to test it out on my crown area as there's not so much hair anyway so I might not mind getting it sticky with a cream. But it's definitely larger than a zit.

-G-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Quoting from https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/fda-just-approved-winlevi-topical-133436714.html

You should also be careful to not apply it to very large areas of the skin or for long periods of time, as this may increase the risk of internal side effects, like hormonal imbalance.

Question is, what is "large". I'd be willing to test it out on my crown area as there's not so much hair anyway so I might not mind getting it sticky with a cream. But it's definitely larger than a zit.

Perhaps there could be other penetrating items in the cream formulation versus the upcoming hair formulation?

Also, has anybody been successful in trying to get this yet?

Steveoo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Is anyone using CB topically?
I've been using 4% solution per day, and I notice the very strange smell.
It's weird, because the solution itself has no smell/slight smell. After about 15 minutes, a weird smell is notable from my scalp. I can rub it off onto my fingers and the smell transfers....
I can only characterize it as unpleasant, musky, but not repulsive.
It is annoying.

I don't think the raw powder had this smell, but I didn't smell it.

My full solution as follows:
upload_2020-10-5_9-3-8.png

I first mixed the ethanol, transcutol and CB only, and noticed the smell.
To be sure it was from the CB, I made another mixture without CB and used it, with no smell whatsoever.
(100% narrowed down to the CB)

My source was Science.bio ($100/g)

Attachments

• upload_2020-10-5_9-2-12.png
    upload_2020-10-5_9-2-12.png
    10.9 KB · Views: 89

polishkickbuttowski

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Is anyone using CB topically?
I've been using 4% solution per day, and I notice the very strange smell.
It's weird, because the solution itself has no smell/slight smell. After about 15 minutes, a weird smell is notable from my scalp. I can rub it off onto my fingers and the smell transfers....
I can only characterize it as unpleasant, musky, but not repulsive.
It is annoying.

I don't think the raw powder had this smell, but I didn't smell it.

My full solution as follows:
View attachment 146954

I first mixed the ethanol, transcutol and CB only, and noticed the smell.
To be sure it was from the CB, I made another mixture without CB and used it, with no smell whatsoever.
(100% narrowed down to the CB)

My source was Science.bio ($100/g)
How many mL are you using a day? That price seems very steep.

mooreu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mixed my CB with ethanol and then PG. There was no odour whatsoever.

There's no way to know where Science.bio sourced their CB. It was tested in the US but there's no chance it was made there. More than likely somewhere in China.

Steveoo

My Regimen
Reaction score
I mixed my CB with ethanol and then PG. There was no odour whatsoever.

There's no way to know where Science.bio sourced their CB. It was tested in the US but there's no chance it was made there. More than likely somewhere in China.
At what %?
Did you apply it?

The solution with CB has no smell whatsoever. It's only after about 15 minutes on my scalp that it comes out.

Ill spread 1ml out on a clean plate and let it evap to see if it creates the same smell.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
At what %?
Did you apply it?

The solution with CB has no smell whatsoever. It's only after about 15 minutes on my scalp that it comes out.

Ill spread 1ml out on a clean plate and let it evap to see if it creates the same smell.
Yeah dude

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
From what's written on the box:

Contains 1 tube

Active ingredient: clascoterone

Inactive ingredients: cetyl alcohol,
citric acid monohydrate, edetate
disodium, mineral oil, mono- and
diglycerides, polysorbate 80.
propylene glycol, purified water,
and vitamin E

Last edited:

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
1ml per day in AM
(at night minoxidil)
Yes, expensive,

I planned to order from Kane where it comes to $46 per gram.

Which kane shop are you using? It's $500 per gram right now on sale at $255 because it's probably close to its shelf life so less potent. Purity is lower than most Chinese labs. Why folks don't check facts before posting fake info like that.

Make sure you test and weight what you get. This shop has been very disappointing lately.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Expensive stuff sounds better even if there are better and cheaper alternatives.

Steveoo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah dude

?

From what's written on the box:

Contains 1 tube

Active ingredient: clascoterone

Inactive ingredients: cetyl alcohol,
citric acid monohydrate, edetate
disodium, mineral oil, mono- and
diglycerides, polysorbate 80.
propylene glycol, purified water,
and vitamin E

On what box?
Which kane shop are you using? It's $500 per gram right now on sale at $255 because it's probably close to its shelf life so less potent. Purity is lower than most Chinese labs. Why folks don't check facts before posting fake info like that.

Make sure you test and weight what you get. This shop has been very disappointing lately.

You mean 500 per 10g?
450 after btc discount.
$30/day for CB is a waste.

Who pays 30 per day? Seems dumb.

Steveoo

My Regimen
Reaction score
You would be if you used the correct dosage lol
Are you saying the dosage is 333mg per day?
I like to think I did my research pretty well, and the concentrations tested is around 5-7%. I'm using 4% which comes to 40mg per day at 1ml.
Care to share your math?

Steveoo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Checking facts for who, what... what are you going on about?

And, the product you linked to is not cb0301. Cb0301 is $500/10g. Geez.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you saying the dosage is 333mg per day?
I like to think I did my research pretty well, and the concentrations tested is around 5-7%. I'm using 4% which comes to 40mg per day at 1ml.
Care to share your math?

Care to share your source? If you say that $30 gets you 330mg or $110 per gram I don't think it's legit.