Winlevi ( Cb 03 01 ) For Acne, Fda Approval

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't worry about him he's a giant fuckwit. He claims to be a pharmacist but it couldn't be clearer he's full of sh*t.
Well, I guess you will show us that I am wrong by sending to compound it, right ? The drug is already approve it, so you can do it right now. Show me that I am wrong.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Compounding pharmacies are a medical necessity. E.g. someone is allergic to an inactive ingredient in a drug's pill and need it made without that ingredient, or a patient can't take something orally so they need a topical formation, etc. That would really suck for many people if whatever came out of the pharmacy was all you had.

I couldn't find find the US laws on it in a quick search but looks like it's legal in Europe: https://www.hoganlovells.com/en/blo...ding-of-patented-medicines-in-the-netherlands

There's no way derms won't be allowed to prescribe higher-dose winlevi for recalcitrant acne

Well, I guess you will show us that I am wrong by sending to compound it, right ? The drug is already approve it, so you can do it right now. Show me that I am wrong.

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Drug production begins in March. Do you think compounding pharmacies synthesize the raws themselves?

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Drug production begins in March. Do you think compounding pharmacies synthesize the raws themselves?
Give us an example, of an actual drug, that patent didn't expire and you can do what are you talking. Just name one.

So , lets resume it. According to you, you can simple buy the generic, compund it in a pharmacy, that is much, much cheaper. So can you explain us please, on what consists a patent ?

Last edited:

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Give us an example, of an actual drug, that patent didn't expire and you can do what are you talking. Just name one.

So , lets resume it. According to you, you can simple buy the generic, compund it in a pharmacy, that is much, much cheaper. So can you explain us please, on what consists a patent ?
Because that's not what compounding pharmacies are for, and is explicitly illegal: https://www.pharmacist.com/frequently-asked-questions-about-pharmaceutical-compounding#:~:text=Compounding pharmacists can put drugs,is not allowed by law. It's clear you don't know how this works, so why do you think you can speak with authority when you have none, and won't even use Google?

I've already shown it's legal in Europe. I'm not going to dig through drugs for you.

supermusic

Established Member
Reaction score
I am sure that even at 1% it will be much more effective than those Chinese powders that we buy of doubtful origin and that we mix with anything

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score

Jim lahey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was half joking, depending on how cheap it is with my insurance I would still get some for shits and giggles. Depending on what's in it you could make a more concentrated solution at home with some basic chemistry knowledge, but then you'd run out quicker, but if it's cheap with insurance it could save you some money from getting it from china.

Dolph

Established Member
Reaction score
Hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) axis suppression may occur during or after treatment with WINLEVI. In the PK trial, HPA axis suppression was observed in 1/20 (5%) of adult subjects and 2/22 (9%) of adolescent subjects at Day 14.

Damn. If CB is dead as a no-side local AA, there is really nothing left. Had been holding out hope for years until this moment.

Badbald

Established Member
Reaction score
No, cause it have a patent .
Anyway, it is great news . Sooner or later, will be available to compound it like you explain.
And, what is it really important, it is a drug approved to be use in Humans ! The first topical antiandrogen approved ever !!!!!!!!!

It is not the first topical anti androgen approved ever, it is the first approved for acne, there have been many others that are constantly discussed on this forum and have been for over a decade.

Badbald

Established Member
Reaction score
Damn. If CB is dead as a no-side local AA, there is really nothing left. Had been holding out hope for years until this moment.

This is bad news I never heard anyone mention this before, yep there goes the side effect free topical, the sides could actually be similar to finasteride if that is true

Jim lahey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There's a guy on vice I think that said he got sides from cb, how common are those sides though and how severe alot drugs have tons of side effects that are extremely rare.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is not the first topical anti androgen approved ever, it is the first approved for acne, there have been many others that are constantly discussed on this forum and have been for over a decade.
Please, tell us what is the other topical approved antiandrogen by the FDA ?!

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
There's a guy on vice I think that said he got sides from cb, how common are those sides though and how severe alot drugs have tons of side effects that are extremely rare.
Jesus, we are talking about buying a drug made in home labs in China !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop consider that you are getting the real thing from there.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess you never heard of finasteride or ketoconazole.
Lol, Hahahahahahahahaha.
None of them are approved as topical antiandrogen !!!!!
Ketoconazole as topical cream is approved as antimicotic use it offlabel as topical antiandrogen.
You see, how wrong you are ?

nameless2

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is I believe around 1%, Breezula is 7%.

From this logic you should go through seven tubes of this to get similar efficacy

Would that work? Are the 2 compounds the same thing with the only difference being that one is stronger than the other?

Last edited:

nameless2

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Both contain clascoterone.
Winlevi is 1%
Breezula is 7.5%

That's interesting. I think that means that using 7 times as much Winlevi could = Breezula EXCEPT you also have to consider the things added to both drugs as well. For example, I read that Winlev is a cream and I don't think that Breezula would be a cream. A cream would be too messy in hair.

Pephair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's interesting. I think that means that using 7 times as much Winlevi could = Breezula EXCEPT you also have to consider the things added to both drugs as well. For example, I read that Winlev is a cream and I don't think that Breezula would be a cream. A cream would be too messy in hair.
Breezula is a solution. And no, you can't just use 7 times a 1% ingredient to make it 7%, unfortunately it doesn't work that way.