Will there be a cure for baldness by 2030 according to you?

5minutesbeforemiracle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There was suppose to be a cure for baldness by 2000, then by 2010, then by 2020. I should be banging some pretty hot babes by now instead of the usual farm animal lookalikes
AI explosion will push us into exponential medical discoveries, I reckon.
I'm praying to it too

For know, anyone knows if there is a big difference in result between HMI-115 and SMI?
SMI is not expected to be as effective as HMI. No one knows how big the difference will be because there's lack of results from both in humans since they're both so new. We'll see in coming months just how effective SMI is, and we'll see in the coming year for HMI. But HMI is expected to give massive regrowth.

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
AI explosion will push us into exponential medical discoveries, I reckon.

SMI is not expected to be as effective as HMI. No one knows how big the difference will be because there's lack of results from both in humans since they're both so new. We'll see in coming months just how effective SMI is, and we'll see in the coming year for HMI. But HMI is expected to give massive regrowth.
what can stemson be combined with to keep cloned hair?

badhabiz

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
HMI for regrowth, PROTACs for maintenance/prevention.
thats an educated guess, but cassiopea been using same path of protacs and not sure at all degrading ar is side effects free...

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
we must honestly admit that we are in the best moment in history to eliminate baldness, there have never been so many companies and such science as now
The best ? This year 3 company quit the race . 3 ! (Follicom, sammumed,heistogen), tsuji solution is depend on donation (which he would never get) and his price is insane, stemson just report there are years from clinical trails, breezula failed on women, follica is pushing the next clinical trails, idk about the best we still have 2 teatments that almost 30 years old…

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The best ? This year 3 company quit the race . 3 ! (Follicom, sammumed,heistogen), tsuji solution is depend on donation (which he would never get) and his price is insane, stemson just report there are years from clinical trails, breezula failed on women, follica is pushing the next clinical trails, idk about the best we still have 2 teatments that almost 30 years old…
stemson wants to prepare well for human trials, what about yokohama university?

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Next year we have clinical trial results for HMI and Kintor's PROTAC. Follica begins phase 3. Clinical triaps for HM are not far off from multiple companies. There are great things on the horizon, and all the turds have now sunk to the bottom where they belong.

Whoever was talking about Cassiopea that's not a PROTAC, it's an AR antagonist weaker than RU.

FollicleGuardian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Next year we have clinical trial results for HMI and Kintor's PROTAC. Follica begins phase 3. Clinical triaps for HM are not far off from multiple companies. There are great things on the horizon, and all the turds have now sunk to the bottom where they belong.

Whoever was talking about Cassiopea that's not a PROTAC, it's an AR antagonist weaker than RU.
Follica? that’s gigacope bro

HairForceOne

Established Member
Reaction score
By 2030? No, there should be something more substantial information/research by now if the cure was coming to markets before 2030. But in 2030? I think so.

Dar

Established Member
Reaction score
I personally expect a lot from stem cells
I doubt it. Not much has changed in the last 30 years. Think about it...what has really been cured??? Treatments improved yes,eradication(polo almost) but as far as I know nothing,especially age related, has been fully reversed. Yes some people bald early in life but for most thinning happens over gradual times as one ages. I don't think we will see any type of "cure" at least on the scale that i have seen some here demand........so want a head of hair like they had at ten years old or that Kurt Russel has. Not gonna happen...

Dar

Established Member
Reaction score
Not another one of these f*****g posts

Haha. Yup. But you have to remember every year there is a new crop of youngsters scared shitless over their hairloss and hope that somehow the internet will have an answer and cure for them. Just roll with it and let them know the truth....

Dar

Established Member
Reaction score
we must honestly admit that we are in the best moment in history to eliminate baldness, there have never been so many companies and such science as now

Meh. I heard the same enthusiasm 10 years ago. I think people need to think realistically about this...