Will there be a cure for baldness by 2030 according to you?

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
But when it'll be commercialized ?
In a few years. HMI around 2024, and Kintor's PROTAC soon after if they continue to move as quickly as they have been

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Goddess no.

And if something does come out then, it will take at least a few years for the roll-out and then three years to see any substantial cosmetic effects. The science is interesting more so because it shows us that for many whites/Semites, baldness is not something easily "adjusted". It's intertwined with all of the rest of the things that make us XY. The fallacy here is that people want to look at it as something that can discretely be changed without changing all of the rest. Many FtM's start going bald immediately as their beards come in. They can't target just one thing. Serms and Sarms might help some but they still result in a less "male" person hormonally.

Zon Ama

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Could be possible.
Hair Multiplication by Stemson, Tsuji, Yokohama (maybe Tissuse, but I guess they have failed).
Hair "replenishment" with Verteporfin
Kintor
HMI-115
OliX
etc.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
HMI for regrowth. AR degrader for maintenance I suppose. Mini hair transplant to get your NW0 temples back. Boom cured

Don't even need to wait for stemson or tsuji
Maybe microneedling and retin-A on scalp and face. It's here and it works and it's sensational.

I commend you on your realism as yes, transplants while they must not be rushed into, are at least done in recognition that neither Mother Mary nor Santa is coming nor a raven with hair for all the little children.

Now Goddess is but that requires substantial life style changes....

Best,
Janey

DuncanOP

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
HMI for regrowth. AR degrader for maintenance I suppose. Mini hair transplant to get your NW0 temples back. Boom cured

Don't even need to wait for stemson or tsuji
I'm praying to it too

For know, anyone knows if there is a big difference in result between HMI-115 and SMI?

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Could be possible.
Hair Multiplication by Stemson, Tsuji, Yokohama (maybe Tissuse, but I guess they have failed).
Hair "replenishment" with Verteporfin
Kintor
HMI-115
OliX
etc.
Stemson seems to have a solid plan

Chads don't bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You know, we might have a cure right now already with SMI, ARV, and WAY

I guess we will find out sometime in 2022 when we see a bunch of dudes in the discord with full heads of hair. And it's pretty affordable too, way cheaper than a hair transplant.

Imagine if a bunch of dudes on a hair loss forum solve hair loss when all these companies have spent millions failing lol

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There was suppose to be a cure for baldness by 2000, then by 2010, then by 2020. I should be banging some pretty hot babes by now instead of the usual farm animal lookalikes
we must honestly admit that we are in the best moment in history to eliminate baldness, there have never been so many companies and such science as now

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
The answer is no. But there will be better techniques for surgery and maybe more prevention treatments to add to your stack. Give it 10 years, but in the meantime I'm going to just use finasteride.