Will i be less attractive when i’m bald?

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
everyone would get a transplant if it was more affordable... and that is not even for women...
the hat doesnt cut it anymore anyway, everyone thibks you are bald when you are wearing a hat, even if you are not...
You must not be from North America lol, everyone wears hats/caps/beanies here.

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
You must not be from North America lol, everyone wears hats/caps/beanies here.
yeah im not from north america...
then i probably assume that everyone with a hat there is either balding, or insecure about their hair^^

also, whenever someone here wears a hat, most people assume that... if they care, i dont know, probably not... but they assume it...
hell even my own gf told me not to wear a hat and i was only wearing it during rainy season...

to me personally cap/beanie/fedora is the worst look, right after cargo/sweat/track pants^^

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Man it's weird af that we live in the same world where people can be NW1 at 81, or NW7 at 21.
was always like that and will always be like that...
im more pissed sometimes when i see people who dont care about their appearance (and most likely their life) at all and them fatties/uggos/unkempt people got all of their hair^^

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah im not from north america...
then i probably assume that everyone with a hat there is either balding, or insecure about their hair^^

also, whenever someone here wears a hat, most people assume that... if they care, i dont know, probably not... but they assume it...
hell even my own gf told me not to wear a hat and i was only wearing it during rainy season...

to me personally cap/beanie/fedora is the worst look, right after cargo/sweat/track pants^^
Yeah, hats 100% don't have that association here. Baseball caps are everywhere, all the time. No idea how you consider that a "look", but to each his own lol

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah just last week i saw some sumo wrestlers because i have been close to the training grounds... those dudes are massive, but got way better stature than your average fat f***...
and on top of that: they get fatter for years, like teenage years til about 30, but when they retire, they loose the weight again... obviously not all of it, but a lot...

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
and btw, since one of them gets bashed sometimes... i actually think billy corgan and michael stipe look better bald...
corgan looks like sh*t because hes fat now, but when he first sheaved his head everyone thought its awesome... also go wife half his age...

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
I just regret not using my hair while it was still intact. I always struggled with it. Just buzzed it most of my life. 90% of all pics I took in my life are with short/buzzed hair. I only started to grow it out after I realized minituarization. But before that I didn't do anything special with it. Just basic bland buzzcuts each 1 or 3 months.
I can relate to this. The first time I started thinking about using my hair and looksmaxxing with it, I went to the barbershop and asked for a Milos Raonic. I had a picture with me. They did what they could but told me that I'd need to grow my hair out longer to get it. They were just trying to be sympathetic. Grew out my hair for 3 months and I was rocking a nice combover. Then I went for another haircut and asked for it but it came out even worse. Then I tried to grow out the combover again but it didn't come out the same. One more haircut later I was a hat prisoner.

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can relate to this. The first time I started thinking about using my hair and looksmaxxing with it, I went to the barbershop and asked for a Milos Raonic. I had a picture with me. They did what they could but told me that I'd need to grow my hair out longer to get it. They were just trying to be sympathetic. Grew out my hair for 3 months and I was rocking a nice combover. Then I went for another haircut and asked for it but it came out even worse. Then I tried to grow out the combover again but it didn't come out the same. One more haircut later I was a hat prisoner.
Yep. I'm a diffuse thinner, so every haircut is just like speeding up the baldness process. In the last 12 months I only got 3 haircuts. It's like a palliative measure.

After 20 years of buzzcuts I decided to try something different one day. In the last minute I chickened out and asked the same old cut. But that time I realized a very very small and subtle lighter line of hair behind my right temple. I knew what that meant. In denial I let it grow out for 3 months, what I haven't done in years. Then I got a real haircut for the first time. The buzzed sides and trimmed top that I used to hate. I looked gorgeous. Everybody noticed the change and complimented me. Girls loved it. I realized how much time and potencial I've had lost.

Last edited:

AAJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a NW3V and it looks terrible. Im 44 year old but NW3V add 10+ year on top of that.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Yep. I'm a diffuse thinner, so every haircut is just like speeding up the baldness process. In the last 12 months I only got 3 haircuts. It's like a palliative measure.

After 20 years of buzzcuts I decided to try something different one day. In the last minute I chickened out and asked the same old cut. But that time I realized a very very small and subtle lighter line of hair behind my right temple. I knew what that meant. In denial I let it grow out for 3 months, what I haven't done in years. Then I got a real haircut for the first time. The buzzed sides and trimmed top that I used to hate. I looked gorgeous. Everybody noticed the change and complimented me. Girls loved it. I realized how much time and potencial I've had lost.

Seems like you at least had a day with a nice haircut and the life that it brings. You should be grateful for that.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
More like some weeks, than thinning sped up. Some weeks in more than 20 years of life is nothing

Me personally, I read on here that one thing that a guy could do was put on a system and take a flight, to a vacation where nobody knows who you are and just live for a week. I do still want to try that one day. You had a few weeks like that. But I guess that a week of hair is worth everything to a bald guy, worth a lot to a guy going bald and worth not much at all to a guy with hair.

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score
Me personally, I read on here that one thing that a guy could do was put on a system and take a flight, to a vacation where nobody knows who you are and just live for a week. I do still want to try that one day. You had a few weeks like that. But I guess that a week of hair is worth everything to a bald guy, worth a lot to a guy going bald and worth not much at all to a guy with hair.
Yes I understand this. But eveyone had this week before the baldness started. Unless you have AA or started to balde in childhood