Why the Blackpill is mostly cringe bullshit

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
thriving, I'm not so sure I'd use that word, especially in the West. but sure it's still alive.

but I can't imagine there has ever been a generation of men in history who have such a fucked up relationship with their own masculinity. in the past it was something that came naturally for 99% of men

most men are lost
So give me an example of how men are lost. Because from my perspective it's that not every person feels they must now conform to some faux macho ideal of masculinity in order to not be shunned by society. And because there's a more visible presence of gay men and trans women, whereas both groups would have been treated with almost total animosity in the past, some people perceive that as a death of masculinity, when in reality it's just letting people be people on their own terms.

Also it seems ironically counterintuitive to masculinity for men to feel their own masculinity threatened by the presence of other people. Or to put forward their own masculinity as almost a performance for fear of being seen as anything less than tough by their male peers. But many men do this. I know a guy who refuses to drink through a straw because he thinks it will make him look effeminate. Now is that real masculinity to be so concerned about what others think about you that you are constantly policing your own actions?

I don't feel my femininity threatened by the existence of masculinity. And nor do I hate masculinity and want to see it gone. I think masculinity can be hot and tend to prefer more masculine guys. But I also think people should just be able to live and let live. So if someone wants to be a super alpha male type, great. But if someone else doesn't, also fine. Variety can coexist without being mutually exclusive and seemingly canceling the other out.

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
So give me an example of how men are lost. Because from my perspective it's that not every person feels they must now conform to some faux macho ideal of masculinity in order to not be shunned by society. And because there's a more visible presence of gay men and trans women, whereas both groups would have been treated with almost total animosity in the past, some people perceive that as a death of masculinity, when in reality it's just letting people be people on their own terms.

Also it seems ironically counterintuitive to masculinity for men to feel their own masculinity threatened by the presence of other people. Or to put forward their own masculinity as almost a performance for fear of being seen as anything less than tough by their male peers. But many men do this. I know a guy who refuses to drink through a straw because he thinks it will make him look effeminate. Now is that real masculinity to be so concerned about what others think about you that you are constantly policing your own actions?

I don't feel my femininity threatened by the existence of masculinity. And nor do I hate masculinity and want to see it gone. I think masculinity can be hot and tend to prefer more masculine guys. But I also think people should just be able to live and let live. So if someone wants to be a super alpha male type, great. But if someone else doesn't, also fine. Variety can coexist without being mutually exclusive and seemingly canceling the other out.
It's impossible to explain this to a tranny. You will simply never get it

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Caillou, I don't know about you but I just wasted my time trying to put a square peg into a round hole. I definitely need to get the moderators to ban my account permanently. But I did enjoy at least reading your perspective and @keepcoolmybabies feedback. So it was not a total waste. I think I am going to start drinking alcohol like my good friend @Descending Dog since it seems to be working good for him. @Norwoody, @infamousrodi, @justinbieberscombover, @bluecyclone @Calikid, @INT, @Pigeon, @pegasus2 ask the moderators to ban me for good.
Don't leave bro I like you

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yall have been spending years in circular conversations that echo the same boring crap. Add some lyricism and act like it's a newfound breakthrough. At the end of the day, sitting on this forum whining about the supposed injustice you face is only going to perpetuate your self-hatred. Stop analyzing and truth-seeking in every social interaction and you might be able to immerse yourself in the moment and have some fun and potentially build a strong network. Gain greater opportunities and support. In fact, all this "enlightenment," true or not, that you have pondered upon for months and years has had no practical effect in making you happier. That should be an indication to move away from whatever pill you are. Maybe instead of constantly and eternally sharing your sh*t experiences, try making some fun ones.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yall have been spending years in circular conversations that echo the same boring crap. Add some lyricism and act like it's a newfound breakthrough. At the end of the day, sitting on this forum whining about the supposed injustice you face is only going to perpetuate your self-hatred. Stop analyzing and truth-seeking in every social interaction and you might be able to immerse yourself in the moment and have some fun and potentially build a strong network. Gain greater opportunities and support. In fact, all this "enlightenment," true or not, that you have pondered upon for months and years has had no practical effect in making you happier. Maybe instead of persistently sharing your sh*t experiences, try making some fun ones.
Like I told them many times they do it to themselves lol

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Like I told them many times they do it to themselves lol
I would not be surprised if many have some form of mental illness. It is sad to see the mental decay of people who dont have access to a proper support network. I know im talking to a brick wall, but I just hope to revitalize some sense. I truly hope the best for struggling forum members.

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

But the problem is being a feminine /gay/tranny man is being pushed as normal. And a ton of men are bandwagoning it like that retard lol Nas x who is obviously just doing it for attention.

What you're talking about is fine, just letting men be , but that ended when sjw era started in the early 2010s.

And yes masculinity is fragile but not in the way sjws say it is. It's like a championship belt, hard to gain and easy to lose, but extremely worthwhile because of it's difficulty in acquiring. It being easy to lose is a testament to it's value, not a drawback against it. Another metaphor you could use is masculinity is like a fortune 500 company, hard to build and maintain and easy to lose your status and drop out of the top 500 but that precariousness is a show of it's value

Femininity has much less rules and is much easier to maintain, that's the whole point. Femininity is passive and easy. Masculinity is active and hard, the hardness is what makes you masculine.

Also lol western/white men are very Obviously lost, ridiculous incel and suicide and mental illness rates show so

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

1/3 of young men aged 18 to 24 are sexless. those are staggering numbers. there's a multitude of reasons , but the absence of a strong sense of tradional masculinity is surely a contributing factor

moreover I think you confuse masculinity with fragile masculinity. not being able to drink from a straw out of some deluded fear of being judged as emasculated is a great example of the latter

men have been protectors for millennia. being a protector, in a wider, societal context as well as in a romantic/intimate one, is something that gives men existential sustenance.

as a modern man, it's sometimes hard not to feel superfluous. with the collapse of many patriarchal power structures within society many men have lost their footing as well

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
how about the simple fact that

1/3 of young men aged 18 to 24 are sexless. those are staggering numbers. there's a multitude of reasons , but the absence of a strong sense of tradional masculinity is surely a contributing factor

moreover I think you confuse masculinity with fragile masculinity. not being able to drink from a straw out of some deluded fear of being judged as emasculated is a great example of the latter

men have been protectors for millennia. being a protector, in a wider, societal context as well as in a romantic/intimate one, is something that gives men existential sustenance.

as a modern man, it's sometimes hard not to feel superfluous. with the collapse of many patriarchal power structures within society many men have lost their footing as well
Essentially robots have cuckolded us. Machines do the masculine manufacturing jobs, tinder allows potential mates to find Chad within yoctoseconds, and the internet has fostered twitter cancel culture

fauxhawk

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would not be surprised if many have some form of mental illness. It is sad to see the mental decay of people who dont have access to a proper support network. I know im talking to a brick wall, but I just hope to revitalize some sense. I truly hope the best for struggling forum members.
Yep Decay is really the right term for what's going on here. Seeing Feelsbadman say the same thing over almost 2 years now has fucked peoples brain activity, myself included.
We basically going to regress into monkeys if we go on long enough
And you know what nothing is more masculine then a chimpanzee, monke get banana and girl

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
how about the simple fact that

I agree that there's an issue with more men likely having fewer mates than before and seemingly becoming incels. But I don't think that has anything to do with masculinity and more just due to how societal structures have changed in terms of age of marriage (or fewer people getting married in general) and the prevalence of dating apps making the ability to obtain any hook up seemingly more accessible (though there being an indiscriminate rate at which men pursue women then vice versa) plus the rise of social media putting a hyper focus on aesthetics more than ever before.

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree that there's an issue with more men likely having fewer mates than before and seemingly becoming incels. But I don't think that has anything to do with masculinity and more just due to how societal structures have changed in terms of age of marriage (or fewer people getting married in general) and the prevalence of dating apps making the ability to obtain any hook up seemingly more accessible (though there being an indiscriminate rate at which men pursue women then vice versa) plus the rise of social media putting a hyper focus on aesthetics more than ever before.

it's a complex, multicausal phenomenon. and those reasons you mentioned surely play a part.

but the core of the problem is that a sizeable share of men are undesirable in the eyes of women. now, cultural norms have changed, especially concerning marriage. and many men, out of financial necessity, do live with their parents longer (anecdotally, I lived at home till a later age and never had a single issue with girls )

but, this undesirability where does it stem from. OLD has made women more aware of their power in the dating market, that is true

but, since straight women are attracted to masculine behaviour ( not machismo necessarily, there is a difference ) does our crisis in masculinity not make many men undesirable by default?

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it's a complex, multicausal phenomenon. and those reasons you mentioned surely play a part.

but the core of the problem is that a sizeable share of men are undesirable in the eyes of women. now, cultural norms have changed, especially concerning marriage. and many men, out of financial necessity, do live with their parents longer (anecdotally, I lived at home till a later age and never had a single issue with girls )

but, this undesirability where does it stem from. OLD has made women more aware of their power in the dating market, that is true

but, since straight women are attracted to masculine behaviour ( not machismo necessarily, there is a difference ) does our crisis in masculinity not make many men undesirable by default?
Are the men that get turned down exclusively unmasculine? I don't think many of the people complaining about their dating prospects here, like feelsbadman, aren't masculine. They might lack confidence, but that's likely due to having been rejected before or for traits they feel make them undesirable, not because they are unmanly guys.

Like I mentioned, I'm generally attracted to masculine guys, and haven't noticed a shortage of them as suitors

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are the men that get turned down exclusively unmasculine? I don't think many of the people complaining about their dating prospects here, like feelsbadman, aren't masculine. They might lack confidence, but that's likely due to having been rejected before or for traits they feel make them undesirable, not because they are unmanly guys.

Like I mentioned, I'm generally attracted to masculine guys, and haven't noticed a shortage of them as suitors
hey