Why the Blackpill is mostly cringe bullshit

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd argue that having to resort to "disliking" posts is pretty petty. Not exactly the thing a confident masculine person would do, but seems our definitions of masculinity seem to shift from person to person, so who knows maybe it makes you an alpha male ;)

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would not be surprised if many have some form of mental illness. It is sad to see the mental decay of people who dont have access to a proper support network. I know im talking to a brick wall, but I just hope to revitalize some sense. I truly hope the best for struggling forum members.
I've been through some sh*t, low self esteem, shame, self doubt, self hatred, isolation, loneliness, couldn't get laid, etc

Had a lot of mental issues honestly. Obsessive thoughts and crippling anxiety etc

I felt like an outcast and a f*****g loser

Even a year ago I had a breakdown where I realized how much hair loss ruined my life and cried like a little boy, "why me??" and felt helpless

However I fought back and turned my life around. Now I have a beautiful girlfriend, a social circle, and my parents are finally proud of me

If I believed all the negative sh*t some people on this forum were telling me I would be an incel

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been through some sh*t, low self esteem, shame, self doubt, self hatred, isolation, loneliness, couldn't get laid, etc

Had a lot of mental issues honestly. Obsessive thoughts and crippling anxiety etc

Even a year ago I had a breakdown where I realized how much hair loss ruined my life and cried like a little boy, "why me??" and felt helpless

However I fought back and turned my life around. Now I have a beautiful girlfriend, a social circle, and my parents are finally proud of me

If I believed all the negative sh*t some people on this forum were telling me I would be an incel
Based based based based based based based based based based based based

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

did you take medication? how did you turn it around?

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
did you take medication? how did you turn it around?
Started taking antidepressants, had a hair transplant to lower my hairline by 1cm, and started lifting with the assistance of a personal trainer and went from skinny to slim fit

Now I'm tapering off antidepressants to get rid of the sexual side effects

I went from 1 pill per day to 3/4 a pill then 1/2 a pill, sex drive came back in full force, got rock hard and had the orgasm of a 14 year old boy who just discovered his sexuality, girlfriend loved it of course

Now after a few days on 1/4 a pill my sex drive went down again, waiting a few more days to see if it stabilizes

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Started taking antidepressants, had a hair transplant to lower my hairline by 1cm, and started lifting with the assistance of a personal trainer and went from skinny to slim fit

Now I'm tapering off antidepressants to get rid of the sexual side effects

I went from 1 pill per day to 3/4 a pill then 1/2 a pill, sex drive came back in full force, got rock hard and had the orgasm of a 14 year old boy who just discovered his sexuality, girlfriend loved it of course

Now after a few days on 1/4 a pill my sex drive went down again, waiting a few more days to see if it stabilizes
So would you say the anti depressants were worth it? I've considered them for a long time but worried about the sides.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Some of the same people who act like masculinity is under attack ironically have to resort to attack me with the same sophomoric transphobic bs every time I everytime I ever engage in discussions here.
I see this "masculinity is under attack" bs all over the Internet

I will never understand why straight men are so worried about what gay and trans people are doing

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
So would you say the anti depressants were worth it? I've considered them for a long time but worried about the sides.
For a few months yeah, as long as you don't have a girlfriend. They numbed my pain and helped me be more level headed and take action

The sexual side effects are definitely a problem though

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
For a few months yeah, as long as you don't have a girlfriend. They numbed my pain and helped me be more level headed and take action

The sexual side effects are definitely a problem though
Yea fair enough i'm struggling real bad mentally, seeing a therapist tomorrow.
I bet you're good looking though so losing weight and gettng fit was just you reaching your potential as well
i lift and workout daily and still ugly

oh well

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yea fair enough i'm struggling real bad mentally, seeing a therapist tomorrow.
I bet you're good looking though so losing weight and gettng fit was just you reaching your potential as well
i lift and workout daily and still ugly

oh well
Yeah I'm definitely not ugly, no model tier or anything though, and 5'8 plus visibly thinning crown

After the basic things like haircut, shower, fitting clothes I look good xD

My gf posted our pics on her Instagram story a few days ago and her friends told her that I'm good looking/handsome

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some of the same people who act like masculinity is under attack ironically have to resort to attack me with the same sophomoric transphobic bs every time I ever engage in discussions here.
Yes. Being attacked is the life of a man. Deal with it like the rest of us lol

Btw if we were alone together I DEFINITELY wouldn't be transphobic ;)