Why Is It So Hard To Find A Girlfriend?

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Who said I have gynecomastia or impotence?

Infertility is reversible on a lower dose?

And yeah, Gynecomastia is pretty much inevitable on these treatments. But, I guess this saying applies again: you win some, you lose some. I'd much rather have a beautiful hairline which I will feel confident every time I go outside (hair is one of the first things you notice about a person). Breasts are easy to cover, or you can work with them and make them fit your aesthetic.

source.gif

LifeIsSucks

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wtf, you are not even norwood 1? After reading this thread fully I am convinced you are a troll. Can you take a picture of your bicalumatide tablets with a piece of paper that says "dhtcel" written on it?

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wtf, you are not even norwood 1? After reading this thread fully I am convinced you are a troll. Can you take a picture of your bicalumatide tablets with a piece of paper that says "dhtcel" written on it?
you can pm me if u want to seemy hair,

my hair loss is DEFINITELY not the reason why I can't get laid. Ive lost mainly my crown hair, but with the way I style no one has ever said anything bad about my hair in real life.

Yes I am Norwood 1, and don't call me a troll.

BadInvertor

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 126582

Not suffering with impotence. Neither have I stated that I’m suffering with gynecomastia. I am pretty sure that message was early into my treatments, or before I started treatments.

You don't need it anyways it's not like you can do something with it, might as well cut it it's the same thing... You said as i recall that you identify as an unicorn or something i forgot sorry if i got your "gender" wrong !

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You don't need it anyways it's not like you can do something with it, might as well cut it it's the same thing... You said as i recall that you identify as an unicorn or something i forgot sorry if i got your "gender" wrong !

What? When have I claimed to be a unicorn...?

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
View attachment 126582

Not suffering with impotence. Neither have I stated that I’m suffering with gynecomastia. I am pretty sure that message was early into my treatments, or before I started treatments.

Assuming you aren't larping, with the drugs you are taking it's a matter of time that the tissue becomes feminized enough to create impotence and gyno due it not being exposed to androgens for a long time.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Assuming you aren't larping, with the drugs you are taking it's a matter of time that the tissue becomes feminized enough to create impotence and gyno due it not being exposed to androgens for a long time.

Although, I’m not sure what your issue with gynecomastia is since it’s the lesser of two evils out of balding, and can be removed with surgery. I am expecting gynecomastia, and it’s not an issue for myself. I don’t suffer with impotence; I am not like finasteride users, where they expect side effects and then give themselves placebo effects.

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Although, I’m not sure what your issue with gynecomastia is since it’s the lesser of two evils out of balding, and can be removed with surgery. I am expecting gynecomastia, and it’s not an issue for myself. I don’t suffer with impotence; I am not like finasteride users, where they expect side effects and then give themselves placebo effects.

Lmao, you are a femenine *** b**ch but you have no feminizing sides, ok. I mean look at your f*cking signature. Get out of my face.

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Solid advice this, OP. The laternative is to just give up on women (like I did) and look to other parts of your life to make you happy. There's a surprising amount of joy to be found in developing skills, excelling in a hobby, learning to cook etc. Your happiness doesn't revolve around women. Granted they'll probably always be a little piece of the puzzle missing which would have been filled by having oodles of steamy shower sex with 8/10 stunners, but you offset this with a good life elsewhere. There's virtue in knowing when to stop hammering away at the pick up life and devoting your attentions to higher things. Freud called it 'sublimation'.
Its not even 8/10, if u look at the list of girls I asked out most are around a 5/10. but they reject me too. You dont understand that girls want good-looking guys, not average or below average. I just want a girlfriend, I dont have high standards.

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Other than your sinister '1 dislike from you = 6 dislikes from me' PM you sent me (how old are we by the way? 13?), I note that you haven't actually responded to any of my posts. You've misread them or ignored them. You haven't addressed my logic. Honestly bud, I don't know how crap your life must be to push you to lie about having hairloss just so you can rant on a hairloss board, but seriously, you need to take a look at yourself. It's nutjobs like you that are giving #truecels a bad name!
@Admin here is user: @BiBiBaldy making fun of my facial appearance instead of helping me develop coping skills or telling me ways to improve myself, unacceptable!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-08-23 at 5.04.37 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-08-23 at 5.04.37 PM.png
    224.7 KB · Views: 122

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was just using the 8/10 thing as an example. I wasn't saying that's who you've been asking out. Did you actually read my post? I agree with you. Girls don't want average and ugly guys, you're right. You're preaching to the converted. My point is that now that you know this what are you going to do about it? As far as I can tell you have 2 choices: (1) looksmax until you are good-looking (assuming this is even possible) or (2) accept that you're never going to get a girlfriend and move on, go MGTOW or whatever it's called and find meaning and happiness in your life from elsewhere. Moaning about being ugly evening after evening on a hairloss forum won't solve anything. Take all that time and energy you're spending and pour into something more worthwhile. My 2 cents.

P.S. are you the guy in your picture because if you are then, no offense, but you're fucked. You need to MGTOW straight away. The guy in your photo is beyond saving.
Hi @Admin or any other moderator, @DHTcel has been harassing me on private messages and is no telling lies about the nature of my posts. I've had a few pops at him, it's true, but nothing out of the ordinary with the stuff posted by many other users of the forum. As to his claim that I have not given him advice or telling him how to improve himself, this is a flat untruth. I quite clearly advised him several times to, if he really is as ugly as he claims, stop worrying about his appearance and pursuing relationships and devote his attentions elsewhere e g. To a career or hobbies. As far as I'm aware, he is only tagging you in his post because, in response to this weird '1 dislike from you = 6 dislikes from me' PM he just randomly sent me, I said that I was going to report him. Which I would like to, for threatening/harassing me over PM.
Best,
Bibibaldy
Contradicting statements, You just called me ugly and give me false hope. Then you claim to admit that I shouldn't worry about my appearance.

I didn't harass anyone on PM, I simply told Bibibaldy to leave me alone with the bullying on my thread and PM, I would prefer advice instead.

Thank you @Admin for the respect of @BiBiBaldy I will stop addressing his posts. I highlighted his bullying and I attached an image of sexual harassment he attacked me with.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-08-23 at 6.37.53 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-08-23 at 6.37.53 PM.png
    67.9 KB · Views: 107

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Those two posts you've quoted don't contradict themselves. I advised you to redirect the energies you spend complaining about not being able to get a girlfriend elsewhere, to do something to change your situation as opposed to just wallowing in it. This came with the caveat of 'if you really are as ugly as you claim'. If you're more average looking then you may be able to looksmax. As, I suspect you well know, the 'go and have a wank' message was not intended, nor to any reasonable person constitutes 'sexual harrassment'. It's merely another way of saying 'get lost'. I put my hands up, I've taken a few swipes, but they've been minor and the only one engaging in untoward behaviour has been you. You messaged me with a pm - completely unsolicited - with the title '1 dislike from you = 6 dislikes from me', basically saying don't dislike my posts or I'll retaliate with 6 more. It was a clear threat. You then changed the title to 'please stop bullying me', once I told you that I was going to report you and mentioned your sinister pm in my defence. Ultimately mate, it's just sad more than anything. Regardless of your appearance, you are a liar and an arsehole. You could be St Gandi himself and you'd still struggle to get laid.

P.S. We also both know that that isn't you in your picture. (Virtually) noone on this forum uses a genuine profile pic. Hence why I felt comfortable lightly ripping it.
can I gladly please ask you to stop filling up my forum with attacks? If you dont like me then simply click on my profile and click the ignore icon so that you dont see my username. If you don't want to do this then it shows you are only hear to cause trouble and not to be a part of the solution for this thread. So far other users such as @Pigeon @Matt3535 @DoctorHouse @Ikarus and @infinitepain have been a tremendous help, and I would like you to act like them, thanks.

Sorry to others in this thread from derailing from the main point, lets get back to it.