Why Is It So Hard To Find A Girlfriend?

BadInvertor

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Contradicting statements, You just called me ugly and give me false hope. Then you claim to admit that I shouldn't worry about my appearance.

I didn't harass anyone on PM, I simply told Bibibaldy to leave me alone with the bullying on my thread and PM, I would prefer advice instead.

Thank you @Admin for the respect of @BiBiBaldy I will stop addressing his posts. I highlighted his bullying and I attached an image of sexual harassment he attacked me with.

BAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH Sexual harassment lmao

BadInvertor

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
can I gladly please ask you to stop filling up my forum with attacks? If you dont like me then simply click on my profile and click the ignore icon so that you dont see my username. If you don't want to do this then it shows you are only hear to cause trouble and not to be a part of the solution for this thread. So far other users such as @Pigeon @Matt3535 @DoctorHouse @Ikarus and @infinitepain have been a tremendous help, and I would like you to act like them, thanks.

Sorry to others in this thread from derailing from the main point, lets get back to it.

My forum lmao he actually said the truth in this haha

BadInvertor

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Omfg you both have serious problems...First of all DHTINCEL is well known in here for being the ultimate incel, he has a lot of accounts and really thinks that liking and disliking posts from all of them has any effect or something like that, maybe for some of you likes or disliked really matter but i personally find it hilarious it's actually amusing but it's understandable from him considering he has a 13 year old mind... Second of all, his profile pictures are not actually his, he posted recently a picture with him and from my opinion at least, he is a NW0 ethic guy who actually really looks good, but he really has some serious mental problems that would need some psychiatric attention because it's way passed the psychological aspect of the problem... You can all check users comments and history before starting argues or discussions with others because it's easier in a way to see to whom you might be talking to or if you would really like to start a conversation with the respective individual in cause !

But your mentality is fucked up also at least from my opinion @BiBiBaldy telling people just to "quit life" and pursing girls or women just because you don't think they are attractive enough in finding someone to love them or having a relationship with them, especially an 18 year old virgin who actually looks good and could actually find more than one but he is to stupid and retarded and prefers in wasting time on incel and hair loss forums without actually suffering from hair loss and taking tranny drugs "to stop and reverse it", but he is mentally ill so it's understandable, all the forum know that already... But also from what i read from your "welcome back" post you said that you moved over and passed your hair loss problem, but yet from your comments in which you express your mentality and ideology you did not seem to moved passed it and it seems it actually frustrates you more than ever, admitting that you gave up in trying to have a relationship and focusing on other aspects of your life, but dating and women are part of this life also and it's a natural feeling that's why we all f*****g feel it... And don't get me wrong, it's your decision and life anyways and i respect it and you are right in some way, no women should dictate your life or being without one should mean that life is over, there are a lot of other stuff more important in life as you said and it's actually better to focus more on you and your development in trying to be the best of you even if your in a relationship or not... But saying that as an alternative to just give up in trying to date just because the girls you tried to hook up with rejected you i find it hilarious, are you a virgin by any means and did you not have any relationship of any kind until now ? Being bald and ugly did not stopped a lot of ugly baldies in getting women and kids and never will as much as incels refuse to believe it and there are millions out there who just dismiss their theories... Me for example, i fucked and dated more than i ever did after i got divorced after 11 years and when i started actually balding aggressively but guess what, no women told me nothing about my hair because i don't let them see it as an insecurity, i just f*****g own it just like i owned it until now since i started loosing my hair, even if when i get home and look in the mirror it makes me want to smash it and "cut my head off"... Never give up, we are 8 billion on Earth there is mathematically somebody for somebody else and even if for some it's harder to find and this because most actually don't even f*****g try, preferring in spending time and reading incel forums or just quit trying, instead of actually getting out in the real world and keeping at it ! From most of your mentalities most average men should all kill themselves and fortunate that most are out there and living in the real world, not on this type of forums !

It's not anybody's fault that most of you want to bang only "superficial 10/10 20 year old Stacey's because your standards are so high lol" and even if so, but not investing nothing in your actual appearance and most important, in your attitude, mentality and character ! I actually looked similar with this little incel f*** @DHTcel when i was his age but the only difference between me and him is that i actually lived in the real world and i was surrounded by people and especially girls, at 14 i lost my virginity and until 20 i fucked at least 10 girls, at 20 i had a relationship and got married and had a kid and at 30 got divorced and since then until now already dated a couple of girls while actually balding more than ever and another relationship that has almost 2 years and until i started working remote from home for a company and actually wasting a lot of time on the internet and on this forum trying to find something to save my hair, i never knew that there are this kind of problems in the world and it seems that they are actually only on the internet because of this shitty mentality that has taken over it and with the come of the new generation who it seems that has no benefited from being born right in front of the PC, without actually knowing what real world and living your life in it actually means !

I'm not a "CHAD" and i never was, i always was a good looking guy at least when i had a full head of hair, but never over the edge even then and others near me were always better in my eyes, and with all of that i always had girls because i never stopped trying regardless of how many times i actually got rejected, and i got my fair share... I learned something valuable on this forum and on the internet itself in general in the last period, i learned that there are a lot of mental illnesses and maybe some of them are because of the internet and this forums in the first place but i learned that because of the power of anonymity people actually show their "real faces" and promote their shitty ideologies and theories as actual facts and could actually change someones life and destroy it from the day he was born until the day he dies, miserable on an incel forum that told him that because of his looks he is doomed for life and that he does not deserve nothing and that he should actually end it, from any stand of point ! And i tried to understand and tried to help with words, opinions and advises but i understood that it's impossible and @DHTcel is the right example that it's actually impossible... As much incels there are on this forums and on the internet itself, the more good people are and they are also getting damaged by this retarded 10IQ incels and ironically by trying to help them... And i made a decision now after i read your comments also and that decision is that i will never visit such a forum in my life, i will maybe lurk it in a couple of years to see if something really comes up in terms of hair loss but never ever in my f*****g life, never will waste time or comment or speak with others like i did, trying to resonate with all the retarded incel f*** idiots of this planet just to understand them or trying to help them, it's a complete waste of time, there are enough of them in the real world also, on the internet profiting of their anonymity it's even worse !

You only have one life fuckers and when the time comes most of you will hit their head so hard on the wall when your gonna look back in time and see how retarded you were and what did you do with your shitty lives, and don't get fooled that time comes for everybody some day and when it comes it will be the worst day of your life and you will really understand then what life really means and how stupid you were, but it's gonna be too late anyways, because it's in the human nature anyways and it seems that it's actually the only way that people actually learn something, or at least most of them, because there are a lot of exceptions also !

Good luck to you all, normal people, trannies, incels, retarded 10IQ f*** ones, hope you all make it in what you proposed and want from life ! I won't answer to any more messages and this is my last comment on this forum, i really wish you all the best and good luck to you all, you all deserve happiness whatever it may be for everyone of you ! And sorry if i offended somebody i know that i am harsh in saying and writing my opinions but never had any hate in them even if it seemed so in some of my comments but never wanted to really offend anybody, i only had the best intentions even if some believe it and some not ! Good luck and all the best !

Last edited:

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Admin here is user: @BiBiBaldy making fun of my facial appearance instead of helping me develop coping skills or telling me ways to improve myself, unacceptable!

You sent me a pm with an alleged photo of you. If that is true, the person in your avatar is not you.

Also, I think BiBiBaldy is correct in his assessment. Again, if it's really you in the picture, you should get off this site immediately and live your life. This is a site concerned with hairloss and its impact. Unfortunately, a growing number of people are led to believe that hairloss will destroy everything. That hairloss will perhaps not only ruin some chances with women but that it permanently ruins your chances with ALL women. Thus leading to discussions that have very little to do with hairloss and that's disheartening to people who actually come here for the hair thing, you know? That's a dangerous mindset and the fact that you are pretty young and this disgruntled shows me you're either lying, pretending or whatever. Bottom line: You're not honest and there is something else going on here. Spending so much energy into this forum and these discussion proves you got very little going on elsewhere. Think about that. Think about how you're coming off and what you're doing with your life. You could spend that hour in the gym and get more healthy and feel better and thus get more attractive.

Edit: The fact that you sent me a pm not even 2 minutes after posting this on a Saturday morning speaks volumes, my friend. Seek out help.

Last edited:

INT

Reaction score
You sent me a pm with an alleged photo of you. If that is true, the person in your avatar is not you.

Also, I think BiBiBaldy is correct in his assessment. Again, if it's really you in the picture, you should get off this site immediately and live your life. This is a site concerned with hairloss and its impact. Unfortunately, a growing number of people are led to believe that hairloss will destroy everything. That hairloss will perhaps not only ruin some chances with women but that it permanently ruins your chances with ALL women. Thus leading to discussions that have very little to do with hairloss and that's disheartening to people who actually come here for the hair thing, you know? That's a dangerous mindset and the fact that you are pretty young and this disgruntled shows me you're either lying, pretending or whatever. Bottom line: You're not honest and there is something else going on here. Spending so much energy into this forum and these discussion proves you got very little going on elsewhere. Think about that. Think about how you're coming off and what you're doing with your life. You could spend that hour in the gym and get more healthy and feel better and thus get more attractive.

The only and last post that @DHTcel needs

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
upload_2019-8-24_10-9-18.png

I'm sorry but LOL

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah the person in the avatar isn't me. I never said the person in the avatar was me.

this is me (on the left), the photo I sent u in PM was me too.

thanks for the advice btw :cool:

Have you ever considered that people don't just go for photos? That personality matters much more than a photo or how atttractive you are? Sure, if it is just about sex, attractiveness goes a long way. But key is how you behave, talk, what you do with your life, look at the world. You know, all the important stuff? Even creating a photo compilation like that... again... it speaks VOLUMES about the kind of person you are and how bitter, egotistic, arrogant, and downright insane you are.

If you're coming off as strong to those women as you are on here, you need help. I really mean that. You're exactly the kind of guy that will hurt women at some point in his life and you need to get grip. If your story is true, you're young. You got the wrong impressions or influences, I don't know your history. But please just take this to your heart.

Edit: Now he is actively disliking all my past posts. This guy needs to get banned. @Wolf Pack

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you ever considered that people don't just go for photos? That personality matters much more than a photo or how atttractive you are? Sure, if it is just about sex, attractiveness goes a long way. But key is how you behave, talk, what you do with your life, look at the world. You know, all the important stuff? Even creating a photo compilation like that... again... it speaks VOLUMES about the kind of person you are and how bitter, egotistic, arrogant, and downright insane you are.

If you're coming off as strong to those women as you are on here, you need help. I really mean that. You're exactly the kind of guy that will hurt women at some point in his life and you need to get grip. If your story is true, you're young. You got the wrong impressions or influences, I don't know your history. But please just take this to your heart.

Edit: Now he is actively disliking all my past posts. This guy needs to get banned. @Wolf Pack
where did I dislike your posts? maybe it was an accident. ive been actively liking your last posts.

@Wolf Pack I have not disliked @Matt3535 posts, if I did it may have been an accident in the past, but as of now, no dislikes from my account are on his posts.

Last edited:

INT

Reaction score
where did I dislike your posts? maybe it was an accident. ive been actively liking your last posts.

@Wolf Pack I have not disliked @Matt3535 posts, if I did it may have been an accident in the past, but as of now, no dislikes from my account are on his posts.

You also lied earlier about not disliking my post, as I proved with a screenshot. You really have an issue with honesty.

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You also lied earlier about not disliking my post, as I proved with a screenshot. You really have an issue with honesty.
the like and dislike button are right next to each other. When I click dislike it automatically sends a notification even if I meant to like the comment and I undislike and relike the comment. That was the case between me and you. Its not dishonesty, its a misunderstanding.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Cause women have extreme standards from modern social media that inflate their ego.

Only way to go through is to be a tryhard and low inhib

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To be honest a while ago DHTcel went through a phase of disliking all my posts too. He hasn’t done it for a while though but I’m not surprised he still does this.

HLV

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
To be honest a while ago DHTcel went through a phase of disliking all my posts too. He hasn’t done it for a while though but I’m not surprised he still does this.

HLV

Didn’t he create alts to mass-dislike your account?

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm sorry to everyone whose posts I disliked in the past. It was foolish of me and also rude. I would like to move on from now. Thank you all.

BadInvertor

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@BadInvertor can we just stop with the dislikes? its not like I dislike posts anymore

Lmao, you really need psychiatric attention my friend, i really don't understand what's in your mind... Everybody exposed you in all the possible ways, you have 3 accounts on which you dislike others posts continuously and like your own from all 3 of them, you exposed your incel mentality all over the forum with shitty posts that don't have anything to do with hair loss, you are not even balding and encouraging anti-cancer pills and saying that your taking them yourself but i could trow my hand in fire on the fact that i'm 100% sure that you don't and your sending private messages to people that were actually nice to you and gave you positive and constructive advise about on how you should change your attitude, character, mentality and whole life in general and instead of thanking them and learning something from it, your threatening them with dislikes from 3 accounts wtf are you that retarded ? Go seek help, you really need it and i'm not saying to offend you or something but you really need help, your not gonna end up well if you keep it this way and it's a shame because you are young and have the whole life in front of you, a shame to waste it in such a way...
And people thought that Peterson was insane but poor guy has nothing to do with your lunacy and idiocracy ! Who the f*** cares about likes or dislikes when in fact the real problem is that your mentally insane and really need psychiatric attention to help you make something with your life.. Grow up for f*** sakes, and don't bother me anymore because i wrote a whole page addressed to you and other members and i clearly specified that i don't want to have nothing to do with this forum anymore, the last period on the internet and on this forums in general "traumatized" me and i really need to stop lurking them and especially getting into discussion especially with people like you...

Like, dislike until you puke, if you shitty brain is not able to comprehend what's important than who do you is gonna waste his time over and over again in making you understand something that you maybe never understand ! And i really think that you are a troll, or you have a serious and severe mental illness, one of them clearly or maybe both who the f*** knows..

Attachments

• 9eaa7e7e48dbd49fec4444f69cdabb35.png
    9eaa7e7e48dbd49fec4444f69cdabb35.png
    55.9 KB · Views: 103

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the like and dislike button are right next to each other. When I click dislike it automatically sends a notification even if I meant to like the comment and I undislike and relike the comment. That was the case between me and you. Its not dishonesty, its a misunderstanding.

This is childish and it doesn't even matter because you're refraining yourself from being taken seriously but you're lying.

You consciously disliked my posts (from Wedneyday) today in a coordinated effort - moments after my first today (10:08am).
So that means you actively looked for them.

I will stop talking to you. You are mentally ill.

upload_2019-8-24_11-57-24.png

Last edited:

BadInvertor

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Didn’t he create alts to mass-dislike your account?

In your place i wouldn't talk because except the fact that you actually have only one account, from what i know at least, but you also mass disliked a lot of peoples comments that you did not agree with their opinions.. And i'm not talking about the actual comments that you did not agree with, but their whole comment history, like a form of "a revenge of messing with you"... But your just some kids, in some sort of way it's understandable but until a point when it clearly shows that it's more than that... For some of you this forum and the internet itself is your reality and your getting real disconnected from the real world and besides that it triggers your illnesses but it also makes you think that this things actually matter and that this is the way reality and the real world really are... Good luck, i'm out and this time for good !

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
In your place i wouldn't talk because except the fact that you actually have only one account, from what i know at least, but you also mass disliked a lot of peoples comments that you did not agree with their opinions.. And i'm not talking about the actual comments that you did not agree with, but their whole comment history, like a form of "a revenge of messing with you"... But your just some kids, in some sort of way it's understandable but until a point when it clearly shows that it's more than that... For some of you this forum and the internet itself is your reality and your getting real disconnected from the real world and besides that it triggers your illnesses but it also makes you think that this things actually matter and that this is the way reality and the real world really are... Good luck, i'm out and this time for good !

I just dislike posts of yours, it’s not that deep...

INT

Reaction score

Stop
f*****g
Lying

It is almost offensive if you think I believe that. You really have an issue with compulsive lying and from the bottem of my heart, I advice you to work on that.