Why Is It So Hard To Find A Girlfriend?

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ive asked out about 32 girls who I thought were interesting and they all rejected me. I have lots of friends and I am in Division 2 Soccer, I go out every night with a different group of buddies so I know my social skills are not holding me back. I am also doing very well in high school, I have a 4.46 weighted cumulative GPA in high school (with only 2 B's).

So around 9th grade I started asking girls out, I would ask my female friends if they had girls in mind. Ive asked out girls of all ethnicities and of heights from 5'0"-5'5". I'm almost convinced my face is the holding back feature in me not having a female partner. Im 5'8" and middle eastern as well so that doesn't help either considering girls I asked that have rejected me said they only date "white guys/guys 5'10" and above".

Even I had 2 of my parents friends ask me to date their daughters and when I got their numbers and started texting they were super nice to me! They were very responsive and everything went well until we got to meet up. In both cases it seemed as if as soon as they saw my face they were repulsed. They both tried to make excuses that they had to leave, etc.

Ive talked to a couple of physiatrists and people irl and they agreed that although looks isn't everything and attitude/personality is equally as important, they all said that my personality/attitude and other aspects of my life like socializing and sports and school are very good. They recommended to me that I look into plastic surgery as an option.

All my buddies have had multiple girlfriends and whenever the question comes up, why don't u have a girl? I always have to lie and say "oh she couldn't make it." Deep down I have always wanted a girlfriend who I could love and spend time with, most of my friends are now convinced that I'm a homosexual or I reject other girls.

I posted my face on reddit before and on other websites, and the responses I got were not so good. If you want I can PM you my face for whatever reason (to confirm my face is the issue, or if u don't believe me etc).

I posted a link to what others have previously rated my face but again if you don't believe me I can share in PM. https://imgur.com/a/5Slkq8p

EDIT: I had one f*** with a slag that has fucked tons of other guys and lasted less than 10 minutes (I paid too). Other than that I have had NO other sexual relations. @Ikarus sorry If I came off as rude

Last edited:

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm KHHV, I have never kissed a girl, held hands, hugged, or had sex. Ive asked out about 32 girls who I thought were interesting and they all rejected me. I have lots of friends and I am in Division 2 Soccer, I go out every night with a different group of buddies so I know my social skills are not holding me back. I am also doing very well in high school, I have a 4.46 weighted cumulative GPA in high school (with only 2 B's).

So around 9th grade I started asking girls out, I would ask my female friends if they had girls in mind. Ive asked out girls of all ethnicities and of heights from 5'0"-5'5". I'm almost convinced my face is the holding back feature in me not having a female partner. Im 5'8" and middle eastern as well so that doesn't help either considering girls I asked that have rejected me said they only date "white guys/guys 5'10" and above".

Even I had 2 of my parents friends ask me to date their daughters and when I got their numbers and started texting they were super nice to me! They were very responsive and everything went well until we got to meet up. In both cases it seemed as if as soon as they saw my face they were repulsed. They both tried to make excuses that they had to leave, etc.

Ive talked to a couple of physiatrists and people irl and they agreed that although looks isn't everything and attitude/personality is equally as important, they all said that my personality/attitude and other aspects of my life like socializing and sports and school are very good. They recommended to me that I look into plastic surgery as an option.

All my buddies have had multiple girlfriends and whenever the question comes up, why don't u have a girl? I always have to lie and say "oh she couldn't make it." Deep down I have always wanted a girlfriend who I could love and spend time with, most of my friends are now convinced that I'm a homosexual or I reject other girls.

I posted my face on reddit before and on other websites, and the responses I got were not so good. If you want I can PM you my face for whatever reason (to confirm my face is the issue, or if u don't believe me etc).

I posted a link to what others have previously rated my face but again if you don't believe me I can share in PM. https://imgur.com/a/5Slkq8p

I'll take a look if you PM me.

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
just tell your friends you cant get a girl and be honest, they'll prob try help you hook up with someone
they don't believe me and my face has always been the breaking factor in getting a girl, nowadays girls won't date a below average looking guy even if he's social and has a decent body and has a good personality.

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm interested, lemme see that handsome face.
And honestly, it sounds like you put way too much pressure on this whole situation. I know it can be tough if everyone around you scores left and right off the pitch while you stand next to them but there are way worse things in life. There's a huge percentage of men and women who lose their v-cards after 20 and they are not ugly ducklings or weird people. Sometimes it just doesn't happen and isn't meant to be until you meet the right one. And it kind of sounds like you're barking at the wrong trees (kids from parents' friends, etc.). If it's true what you're saying, you're already doing a lot better than most people in life. You're active, out there, learning, getting a good degree and playing sports.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
they don't believe me and my face has always been the breaking factor in getting a girl, nowadays girls won't date a below average looking guy even if he's social and has a decent body and has a good personality.
Social media has corrupted the minds of the younger generation. Looks are everything now a days. I guess maybe find a girl who gets rejected alot by guys and see if you can become friends. Misery always likes company. What kind of feedback did you get on those websites? Do you look very Middle Eastern(Israeli)?

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Social media has corrupted the minds of the younger generation. Looks are everything now a days. I guess maybe find a girl who gets rejected alot by guys and see if you can become friends. Misery always likes company. What kind of feedback did you get on those websites? Do you look very Middle Eastern(Israeli)?
Women love Israeli guys

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Girls probably don’t want to date you because you are a b**ch *** liar lmao

C7B1DF10-C247-4D7D-BBBE-10A23B72B92D.jpeg

I'm KHHV, I have never kissed a girl, held hands, hugged, or had sex.

I just have to ask, why do you lie about this stuff? For attention?

If you want some real advice, don’t lie... Everyone hates a liar

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Girls probably don’t want to date you because you are a b**ch *** liar lmao

View attachment 125479

I just have to ask, why do you lie about this stuff? For attention?

If you want some real advice, don’t lie. Everyone hates a liar, including girls
I dont count some wh*** that I had to basically drag into sex ONE time for 10 minutes a sexual relationship

especially considering she's fucked multiple other guys herself and I had to beg her to sleep with me when she was drunk

don't try to make it look like I don't have it bad, going to parties without a girlfriend and being made jealous in front of others

@Ikarus a 97% rejection rate isn't considered good for anyone, 32 other rejections isn't good in itself

Last edited:

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I've seen his face and I can assure everyone here, that is not the problem. Definitely average/above average face imo.

But yeah race could be an issue + you're 5'8.

Racism in dating is stable or worsening, not improving, over time
OK Cupid analyzed racial dating data from 2009 and 2014 to evaluate if racism in dating changed over that time frame. They found that although people reported they are more open to dating people of other races over that time frame, racially motivated behaviors intensified over the same time frame.

Thus while it seems apparent people are becoming more interested in portraying themselves as less racially motivated, this is not manifesting in any changes to their actual dating behavior. If anything, their underlying racism has intensified.

One must wonder whether it is preferable to suffer racism that is openly acknowledged, or to falsely be told racism doesn't exist but still suffer from it anyway.

Quotes:

• OkCupid users are certainly no more open-minded than they used to be. If anything, racial bias has intensified a bit.
  • One interesting thing is to compare [users' racial behaviors] with what those same users have told us about their racial attitudes.
  • Answers to match questions have been getting significantly less biased over time [i.e. "Do you strongly prefer to date someone of your own race?" and "Is interracial marriage a bad idea?"]
  • And yet the underlying behavior has stayed the same.
References:

Across Europe, whites are most desired online, then Hispanics, Asians, Africans, and Arabs last
To assess racial preferences in Europe, researches analyzed anonymized profile and preference information of users registered at the eDarling online dating site. In an agreement with the company, data was accessed for all users in September 2011. Researchers performed their analyses on a total pooled sample of 58,880 heterosexual members drawn from an original sample of 876,658 heterosexual site users.

When filling in their dating profiles, users were offered the same list of racial choices in all nine countries studied, both in terms of own racial background and preferred race for partner. The question regarding partner’s race asked, "Of which ethnicity (or origin) do you want the person you are searching for to be?"

The seven categories offered were: European, African, Asian, Arabic, Indian, Hispanic (Latin American), or other. The Indian and Asian categories were combined into a broader Asian category and the other category was excluded as it could not be clear what it represented.

Based on a multivariate logistic regression model, controlling for education, gender, age, religion, marital history, importance of partner’s race, long-term dating intentions, type of membership, and country, a clear racial hierarchy emerged similar to the American data from the Yahoo Personals study above, with only a different rank position for blacks.

The racial hierarchy of desirability in this study across Europe was established as:

• White > Hispanic > Asian > Black > Middle Eastern
Quotes:

• A hierarchy of preferences emerges among both Europeans and minority groups. Europeans are the most preferred group and generally less willing to be matched with those from other races. In fact, unlike initially predicted, online daters of all racial backgrounds are more open to dating Europeans than their own group.
  • Hispanics and Asians hold intermediate rankings, and finally, Arabs and Africans are the least preferred.
Reference:

Women are more racist in online dating, and 92-95% with a "preference" exclude any ethnic men
Yahoo Personals Dating Preferences Study sought to examine the dating preferences of online daters in four major metropolitan areas: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, and Atlanta. Internet daters' profiles of self-identified Asian, Black, Latino, and White men and women seeking opposite-sex dates were collected and coded from Yahoo Personals, which was the most popular national online dating web site in 2004 and 2005.

Women were considerably more likely than men to state they had a "racial preference". 74% of the 2735 women voiced a "racial preference", while 58% of the 2872 men voiced a "racial preference".

Among those women with a racial preference:

• When considering a man of a different race from their own: 95% excluded Indian men, 94% excluded middle eastern men, 92% excluded Asian men, 87% excluded black men, 69% excluded Latino men, and 42% excluded white men.
  • The women who only wanted to date men of their own race were: 65% of white women, 45% of black women, 16.5% of Latino women, and 6% of Asian women.
  • The women who excluded their own race were: 4% of white women, 8% of black women, 17% of Latino women, and 40% of Asian women.
Thus we can see that among this group, women employed a racial hierarchy for men in interracial dating of: White > Latino > Black > Asian > Middle Eastern > Indian. White women were the least likely to exclude their own race (4%) and most likely to only want their own race (65%). Asian women were most likely to exclude their own race (40%) and least likely to only want their own race (6%).

Women's interracial rejection rates of men were as follows:

• East Indian (95%) > Middle Eastern (94%) > Asian (92%) > Black (87%) > Latino (69%) > White (42%)
A man's dating pool is set by his height; >94% of women will reject a man for being "too short"
Stulp et al (2013) used a sample of 5782 North American speed-daters making 128 104 choices to determine preferences for partner height and how height influenced the formation of a match. They found that women were most likely to choose a speed-dater 25 cm taller than themselves, whereas men were most likely to choose women only 7 cm shorter than themselves. As a consequence, matches were most likely at an intermediate height difference (19 cm) that differed significantly from the preferred height difference of both sexes.

Their data can be further analyzed to provide data about women's height cutoffs, the benefit of each inch of height for a man, and the degree of competition each man faces based on his height.

1) Cutoffs:

Their findings also demonstrated the cutoffs at which women consider a man too short or too tall:

• 90% of women will reject a man who is 5'4" based solely on his height.
  • 65% of women will reject a man who is 5'7" based solely on his height.
  • 50% of women will reject a man who is 5'8" based solely on his height.
  • 14% of women will reject a man who is 5'10" based solely on his height.
  • 1.5% of women will reject a man who is 6' based solely on his height.
  • Past 6'2", women begin to increase rejections of men for being too tall.
  • 30% of women believe there is no such thing as a man being "too tall."
  • Over 94% of women will reject a man solely for him being too short.
2) Every Inch Counts:

Further analysis of their data demonstrates the importance of every inch of height for men, as two inches of height gain for a man can be found to have the following results:

• A man in the 5'4-5'6" range will have more than double the potential number of female partners with 2" height gain.
  • eg. A 5'4" man will have 2.3 times as many potential female partners by gaining 2" height.
  • A 5'7" man will have 1.86 times as many potential female partners by gaining 2" height.
  • Benefits become insignificant past 5'10".
  • Below 5'1" a 2" height gain also makes an insignificant difference, as even after 2" gain, a man at this height is still "too short" for most women to consider.
3) Competition:

Because the few women who are willing to date a shorter men are also generally willing to date a taller man as well, the competition for women willing to date shorter men becomes extremely high. This means:

• A 5' man must "beat" over 12 men (most of whom will be taller) to get a girl accepting of his height.
  • A 5'4" man will have to "beat" over 7 other men (most of whom will be taller) to get a girl accepting of his height.
  • 5'10 to 6'4" men have the least competition as the demand for these men outpaces their supply, and statistically overall women must compete for these men rather than vice versa.
holy f*** that was depressing to read.

what can I do about my race/height bro?? I've stopped growing in height, but I would need 2 inches to reach 5'10" which is good.

Also im Persian which Is middle eastern so Im fucked there, do u have any suggestions?

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I've seen his face and I can assure everyone here, that is not the problem. Definitely average/above average face imo.

But yeah race could be an issue + you're 5'8.

Racism in dating is stable or worsening, not improving, over time
OK Cupid analyzed racial dating data from 2009 and 2014 to evaluate if racism in dating changed over that time frame. They found that although people reported they are more open to dating people of other races over that time frame, racially motivated behaviors intensified over the same time frame.

Thus while it seems apparent people are becoming more interested in portraying themselves as less racially motivated, this is not manifesting in any changes to their actual dating behavior. If anything, their underlying racism has intensified.

One must wonder whether it is preferable to suffer racism that is openly acknowledged, or to falsely be told racism doesn't exist but still suffer from it anyway.

Quotes:

• OkCupid users are certainly no more open-minded than they used to be. If anything, racial bias has intensified a bit.
  • One interesting thing is to compare [users' racial behaviors] with what those same users have told us about their racial attitudes.
  • Answers to match questions have been getting significantly less biased over time [i.e. "Do you strongly prefer to date someone of your own race?" and "Is interracial marriage a bad idea?"]
  • And yet the underlying behavior has stayed the same.
References:

Across Europe, whites are most desired online, then Hispanics, Asians, Africans, and Arabs last
To assess racial preferences in Europe, researches analyzed anonymized profile and preference information of users registered at the eDarling online dating site. In an agreement with the company, data was accessed for all users in September 2011. Researchers performed their analyses on a total pooled sample of 58,880 heterosexual members drawn from an original sample of 876,658 heterosexual site users.

When filling in their dating profiles, users were offered the same list of racial choices in all nine countries studied, both in terms of own racial background and preferred race for partner. The question regarding partner’s race asked, "Of which ethnicity (or origin) do you want the person you are searching for to be?"

The seven categories offered were: European, African, Asian, Arabic, Indian, Hispanic (Latin American), or other. The Indian and Asian categories were combined into a broader Asian category and the other category was excluded as it could not be clear what it represented.

Based on a multivariate logistic regression model, controlling for education, gender, age, religion, marital history, importance of partner’s race, long-term dating intentions, type of membership, and country, a clear racial hierarchy emerged similar to the American data from the Yahoo Personals study above, with only a different rank position for blacks.

The racial hierarchy of desirability in this study across Europe was established as:

• White > Hispanic > Asian > Black > Middle Eastern
Quotes:

• A hierarchy of preferences emerges among both Europeans and minority groups. Europeans are the most preferred group and generally less willing to be matched with those from other races. In fact, unlike initially predicted, online daters of all racial backgrounds are more open to dating Europeans than their own group.
  • Hispanics and Asians hold intermediate rankings, and finally, Arabs and Africans are the least preferred.
Reference:

Women are more racist in online dating, and 92-95% with a "preference" exclude any ethnic men
Yahoo Personals Dating Preferences Study sought to examine the dating preferences of online daters in four major metropolitan areas: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, and Atlanta. Internet daters' profiles of self-identified Asian, Black, Latino, and White men and women seeking opposite-sex dates were collected and coded from Yahoo Personals, which was the most popular national online dating web site in 2004 and 2005.

Women were considerably more likely than men to state they had a "racial preference". 74% of the 2735 women voiced a "racial preference", while 58% of the 2872 men voiced a "racial preference".

Among those women with a racial preference:

• When considering a man of a different race from their own: 95% excluded Indian men, 94% excluded middle eastern men, 92% excluded Asian men, 87% excluded black men, 69% excluded Latino men, and 42% excluded white men.
  • The women who only wanted to date men of their own race were: 65% of white women, 45% of black women, 16.5% of Latino women, and 6% of Asian women.
  • The women who excluded their own race were: 4% of white women, 8% of black women, 17% of Latino women, and 40% of Asian women.
Thus we can see that among this group, women employed a racial hierarchy for men in interracial dating of: White > Latino > Black > Asian > Middle Eastern > Indian. White women were the least likely to exclude their own race (4%) and most likely to only want their own race (65%). Asian women were most likely to exclude their own race (40%) and least likely to only want their own race (6%).

Women's interracial rejection rates of men were as follows:

• East Indian (95%) > Middle Eastern (94%) > Asian (92%) > Black (87%) > Latino (69%) > White (42%)
A man's dating pool is set by his height; >94% of women will reject a man for being "too short"
Stulp et al (2013) used a sample of 5782 North American speed-daters making 128 104 choices to determine preferences for partner height and how height influenced the formation of a match. They found that women were most likely to choose a speed-dater 25 cm taller than themselves, whereas men were most likely to choose women only 7 cm shorter than themselves. As a consequence, matches were most likely at an intermediate height difference (19 cm) that differed significantly from the preferred height difference of both sexes.

Their data can be further analyzed to provide data about women's height cutoffs, the benefit of each inch of height for a man, and the degree of competition each man faces based on his height.

1) Cutoffs:

Their findings also demonstrated the cutoffs at which women consider a man too short or too tall:

• 90% of women will reject a man who is 5'4" based solely on his height.
  • 65% of women will reject a man who is 5'7" based solely on his height.
  • 50% of women will reject a man who is 5'8" based solely on his height.
  • 14% of women will reject a man who is 5'10" based solely on his height.
  • 1.5% of women will reject a man who is 6' based solely on his height.
  • Past 6'2", women begin to increase rejections of men for being too tall.
  • 30% of women believe there is no such thing as a man being "too tall."
  • Over 94% of women will reject a man solely for him being too short.
2) Every Inch Counts:

Further analysis of their data demonstrates the importance of every inch of height for men, as two inches of height gain for a man can be found to have the following results:

• A man in the 5'4-5'6" range will have more than double the potential number of female partners with 2" height gain.
  • eg. A 5'4" man will have 2.3 times as many potential female partners by gaining 2" height.
  • A 5'7" man will have 1.86 times as many potential female partners by gaining 2" height.
  • Benefits become insignificant past 5'10".
  • Below 5'1" a 2" height gain also makes an insignificant difference, as even after 2" gain, a man at this height is still "too short" for most women to consider.
3) Competition:

Because the few women who are willing to date a shorter men are also generally willing to date a taller man as well, the competition for women willing to date shorter men becomes extremely high. This means:

• A 5' man must "beat" over 12 men (most of whom will be taller) to get a girl accepting of his height.
  • A 5'4" man will have to "beat" over 7 other men (most of whom will be taller) to get a girl accepting of his height.
  • 5'10 to 6'4" men have the least competition as the demand for these men outpaces their supply, and statistically overall women must compete for these men rather than vice versa.
also a lot of people say I look Mexican (which Is better than middle eastern) I can grow a mustache or a beard idk lmao

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can't change your race. Bleaching products in India are popular but most of them are also toxic. So that's something you need to accept.

Height is also something you need to accept, maybe try some shoes with sole lifts. But again, when you're out of your shoes and you will once you're with a girl she will notice immediately. Best thing is again to accept this since there are no real, plausible solutions for this problem.

Atleast you're doing something to save your hair. Ethnic + 5'8 + bald(ing) would be a sexual death sentence in the modern dating scene, especially in California I imagine.

Odds are against you but no need to lose hope. You're not ugly + probably the most important factor, you seem to be low inhibited. I wouldn't recommend randomly approaching women because of your stats though.

Best way to meet a srs gf is trough your social circle. Get some female friends or friends who have a lot of female friends. This is by far the best and easiest way to get a gf imo.
thanks bro

I could also try 1 inch lifts if that will do anything to lessen the manlet blow

yeah bicalutamide really saved me (I didn't respond to dutasteride or finasteride or spironolactone or cpa) and I caught my hair loss relatively early. my crown took the most damage followed by my temples but irl no one has noticed.

I could also try to compensate for my race/height by improving my face with surgery. Look at Tsh on lookism, he's 5'8" and Indian (super dark) but his face is 10/10 so he managed to get a gf. what do u think?

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nah, I've seen your face, doing work on that won't change a lot to be honest. Your race and height are FAR bigger attributes contributing to your succes rate.

A good looking indian man will still have a hard time though.

This clip is hyperbolic but you'll get the point.

lmao I just saw tsh's girlfriend. she's a 5/10 at best. race and height really are that important considering he's getting modeling offers.

damn so whenever I asked out a girl she must be thinking, eww ethnic and short.

I know many guys in my school who are tall and white, but have recessed chins, acne, bug eyes, and dirty teeth and they still have had multiple girlfriends. f*** this world lmao.

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yup it's a brutal reality that modern society tries to confine imo. You won't read about these statistics in the mainstream media.

The rejections I've seen that ethnics experience when they go out here in europe are savage. It's really sad. Of course there are exceptions but again...they prove the rule.

But I'm sure you will meet a gf, a big, strong social circle with a lot of female friends will almost guarantee you getting a gf.
why do u suspect girls have such a racial preference? personally I and most other guys don't really give a crap about race. Usually the only things I care about is that the girl is decent looking and isn't super fat.

BigOl'BaldingHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
why do u suspect girls have such a racial preference? personally I and most other guys don't really give a crap about race. Usually the only things I care about is that the girl is decent looking and isn't super fat.

Hollywood and Western media as a whole.

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Race is EXTREMELY important in a liberal dating market.

No, that is sadly not the case. It would be the most obvious explenation but once you look into it, you see a different picture.

The truth is genetics/looks. White men are rated by every race on this planet to be the best looking men.

Skull shape, height, skin color, etc are the attributes that determine attraction. The white race outperforms every other race in these aspects.

It's like saying, but look at X, he looks good without hair! We all know that person would look better with hair of course. Hair matters, just like race.

Whiter, golden, & rosier (ie. Caucasian) skin is interpreted as healthier and more attractive
Scientific research demonstrates the global preference for whiter skin and "white standard" of beauty by which all races are judged is likely biological.

To remove racial bias from the equation, researchers asked Caucasian participants to change the skin color of Caucasian male and female faces on a computer screen to make them look as healthy as possible. The participants overwhelmingly increased the rosiness, yellowness and brightness of the subjects' skin. Past research from the same team showed this same preference in other races as well, where South Africans also tended to judge rosier faces as healthier.

A combination of bright, rosy, and golden skin is suggested to represent an objective biological indicator of health. This is likely ingrained in the human species from an evolutionary perspective, as the same preference has been observed in nonhuman animals.

Quotes:

• Stephen and his colleagues asked 54 Caucasian participants to change the skin color of about 50 male and female faces on a computer screen to make them look as healthy as possible. Hands down, the participants tended to increase the rosiness, yellowness and brightness of the skin.
  • Participants increased skin redness, providing additional support for previous findings that skin blood color enhances the healthy appearance of faces. Participants also increased skin yellowness and lightness, suggesting a role for high carotenoid and low melanin coloration in the healthy appearance of faces. The color preferences described here resemble the red and yellow color cues to health displayed by many species of nonhuman animals.
  • The results would likely hold for other ethnicities as well. For instance, past research has shown black South Africans tend to judge rosier faces as healthier. And forthcoming research suggests the same may hold for yellowness and lightness of facial skin.
  • Effectively health and attractiveness are pretty much the same thing.
References:

An Asian face is more "similar to that of an infant" than other races
Researchers analyzing racial facial differences have observed that adult Asian facial structures are more similar to those of infants than other races. A person's degree of resemblance to an infant is termed "neoteny." Neoteny is a female sexually dimorphic trait, meaning that increased neoteny can make a face look more feminine.

This observation of greater neoteny among Asian facial structures in general may help to explain a large degree of women's disregard for Asian men. Having a more neotenous or infantile face may benefit Asian women while hindering Asian men.

Quotes:

• The facial structure of Asians is similar to that of an infant, including a wider and rounder face, higher eyebrow, fuller upper lid, lower nasal bridge with horizontally placed flared ala, flatter malar prominence and midface, fuller and more protuberant lips, and more receded chin.
References:

Beauty is objective and measurable in the brain
It has long been debated whether there is there an objective, biological basis for the experience of beauty or if it is subjective and individually or culturally driven. To determine this, researchers showed average people images of masterpieces of Classical and Renaissance sculpture, and modified versions of these arts with less mathematically ideal proportions.

They then used fMRI to measure activation of the subjects' brains when they were exposed to either the beautiful ideal art or the less beautiful modified art. Researchers observed clear differential patterns of brain activation. It was shown that average people could easily come to consensus on which version was "beautiful" or not, and when beauty was encountered, it activated predictable pathways in the brain to process it.

Primarily, the insula appeared responsible for judging whether something was beautiful or not, and if something was beautiful, the amygdala would then be activated to provide an emotional response. Researchers state this suggests that both our capacity to detect beauty and enjoy the pleasurable sensations it elicits are strongly hardwired into our brain structure.

Quotes:

• The observation of original sculptures, relative to the modified ones, produced activation of the right insula as well as of some lateral and medial cortical areas (lateral occipital gyrus, precuneus and prefrontal areas). When volunteers were required to give an overt aesthetic judgment, the images judged as beautiful selectively activated the right amygdala, relative to those judged as ugly.
  • We conclude that the sense of beauty is mediated by two non-mutually exclusive processes: one based on a joint activation of sets of cortical neurons, triggered by parameters intrinsic to the stimuli, and the insula (objective beauty); the other based on the activation of the amygdala, driven by one's own emotional experiences (subjective beauty).
  • The main question we addressed in the present study was whether there is an objective beauty. Our results gave a positive answer to this question. The presence of a specific parameter (the golden ratio) in the stimuli we presented determined brain activations different to those where this parameter was violated.
  • Although individual biases are undeniable, it is also rather implausible to maintain that beauty has no biological substrate and is merely a conventional, experientially determined concept.
References:

Blacks and other ethnics to have higher virginity levels:

View attachment 125507
smart guy, I agree with everything ur saying man.

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just know that it often gets easier in college since you constantly meet a lot more people. High school, on the other hand, often consists of very small social circles that remain relatively static. So if one person says something negative about someone amongst their peer group that can be a nail in the coffin thereafter.

I'm sure it will get better in time. just keep your head up and stay focused on every thing else in your life for now.

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just know that it often gets easier in college since you constantly meet a lot more people. High school, on the other hand, often consists of very small social circles that remain relatively static. So if one person says something negative about someone amongst their peer group that can be a nail in the coffin thereafter.

I'm sure it will get better in time. just keep your head up and stay focused on every thing else in your life for now.
thanks for the encouragement. I have pretty good coping skills like soccer and gym etc