Why Is It So Hard To Find A Girlfriend?

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s called in-group preference. Humans are biologically wired to procreate among their own kind in order to sustain their group. That’s why coal burners are so disdained.
no but all women want white guys, trust me, even black and asian and middle eastern women want white guys. it makes it so hard for me to cope even when I see guys who are below average looking with a f*** ton of acne getting the same girl I asked out.

BeHereNow

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
no but all women want white guys, trust me, even black and asian and middle eastern women want white guys. it makes it so hard for me to cope even when I see guys who are below average looking with a f*** ton of acne getting the same girl I asked out.

It’s because they’re living in white countries too and see a white guy as social status.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score

Not all, many do. Find the one's that like your look.

One thing I will say about dating, it's probably much more psychological than physical, everytime I have been successful it is when I have the mindset that the woman is lucky to be spending time with me.

At which point:

- I lead the interaction
- I take initiative
- I then usually end up kissing her

You need to learn how to market yourself properly.

The moment the interaction turns into one where she feels as though she is doing you favour by being there, that is when you have lost her - usually this is caused by a lack of self confidence.

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
OP, seriously, you shouldn't have a problem finding a girl. Just be patient and keep doing what you're doing. Relax. That's perhaps the most important point. No girl wants a desperate guy. That's even worse than being ugly (which you are not!).

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
OP, seriously, you shouldn't have a problem finding a girl. Just be patient and keep doing what you're doing. Relax. That's perhaps the most important point. No girl wants a desperate guy. That's even worse than being ugly (which you are not!).
ok thanks man, wait can u check ur PM I sent u a new message man.

I don't know if I should lower my standards etc, I sent u what some of the girls I've asked out look like.

sonero9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In my country, Mexico, the average height is
172 cm (5 ft 7 1⁄2 in) for men, and 159 cm (5 ft 2 1⁄2 in) for women.

I'm 5'6''.

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
update: Oh boy I was skateboarding around my middle school this morning and one of my friends (Ashley) called me up and asked me what I was doing for next year. We talked about school for a little bit and then she asked me if I had found a girlfriend yet (she tried setting me up with 2 other girls previously). I then told her sadly no, and then she told me she's with a couple of her friends at the mall. I asked her to go on my social media and ask her friends if they would date me. She then told me she would put her phone in her sweater so that it won't look like we are on a call or whatever. Within a few moments I could here her and about 3 other girls voices.

(They said something the lines of this probably 80-90% word for word)

"They said yeah he's cute, but I could never get myself to date a brown guy. Could you Alice? No Way haha I would be a laughing stock! Honestly his face looks fine but its just his phenotype, a brown man? I only date white dudes Ashley. I like his hair, and he looks confident, but yeah..... I really can't put up with the fact that he looks like a terrorist. I have a strict no dating arabs policy, he looks arab, haha my children would be bullied at school for being terrorists if I got with him. Maybe he should go back to the Middle East where they have arranged marriages, thats the only hope for him haha. To be fair, he's kinda cute but I would have to really not respect myself to date a brown man like him haha."

My friend Ashley is asian, of the other 3, she told me their Instagram's and two are white and the other girl looks Indian (Indian girl was the most hostile towards me). all are around average looking in the face in my opinion

So I guess my issue isn't my face, its my race. Thats even worse considering you can change your face through surgery, but much cant be done about race. I never had a racial preference for dating girls, so I dont know why theres a preference when it comes to dating guys.

What should I do guys @CrownBalding @Pigeon @Matt3535 @Capone
this has been really making me feel down all day in all honesty.

Jacob Williams

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
thanks bro

I could also try 1 inch lifts if that will do anything to lessen the manlet blow

yeah bicalutamide really saved me (I didn't respond to dutasteride or finasteride or spironolactone or cpa) and I caught my hair loss relatively early. my crown took the most damage followed by my temples but irl no one has noticed.

I could also try to compensate for my race/height by improving my face with surgery. Look at Tsh on lookism, he's 5'8" and Indian (super dark) but his face is 10/10 so he managed to get a gf. what do u think?
Is 150mg really the minimum dose of bicalutamide that works for you? I’m about to start but I don’t think I can afford that. All the websites I’ve seen sell it for almost $2 a pill. I also thought raloxifine caused hair loss? I’d really like to know more about your experience because I’d prefer to not get man boobs on bicalutamide if at all possible. Where do you buy your drugs? I’m a college student I can’t shell out $7-$8 a day unless I forgo food.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
update: Oh boy I was skateboarding around my middle school this morning and one of my friends (Ashley) called me up and asked me what I was doing for next year. We talked about school for a little bit and then she asked me if I had found a girlfriend yet (she tried setting me up with 2 other girls previously). I then told her sadly no, and then she told me she's with a couple of her friends at the mall. I asked her to go on my social media and ask her friends if they would date me. She then told me she would put her phone in her sweater so that it won't look like we are on a call or whatever. Within a few moments I could here her and about 3 other girls voices.

"They said yeah he's cute, but I could never get myself to date a brown guy. Could you Alice? No Way haha I would be a laughing stock! Honestly his face looks fine but its just his phenotype, a brown man? I only date white dudes Ashley. I like his hair, and he looks confident, but yeah..... I really can't put up with the fact that he looks like a terrorist. I have a strict no dating arabs policy, he looks arab, haha my children would be bullied at school for being terrorists if I got with him. Maybe he should go back to the Middle East where they have arranged marriages, thats the only hope for him haha. To be fair, he's kinda cute but I would have to really not respect myself to date a brown man like him haha."

My friend Ashley is asian, of the other 3, she told me their Instagram's and two are white and the other girl looks Indian (Indian girl was the most hostile towards me). all are around average looking in the face in my opinion

So I guess my issue isn't my face, its my race. Thats even worse considering you can change your face through surgery, but much cant be done about race. I never had a racial preference for dating girls, so I dont know why theres a preference when it comes to dating guys.

I think you still have a chance with the jewish women. They know Persian jews will be brown skinned. Personally, I wish I had brown skin. I think it makes you look healthy looking and your muscles will always look defined. When I asked you if you were middle eastern looking I knew that was most likely the reason. Unfortunately, people now associate middle eastern looking with terrorist. I still think once you have the title MD by your name, more women will be interested in you but who needs those gold diggers.

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What the absolute fck? You really heard that? They even said phenotype? We're talking about high school girls right?
Hope you're not trolling.
yeah broski, sad part is I would have a night with any of those 4 girls, but they dont want in with me :oops:

Not trolling bro, only a madman would be trolling in my position with the amount of advice you've given me. I would never be such a jerk to troll. the girls are all going into year 12 like me (age 17)
Is 150mg really the minimum dose of bicalutamide that works for you? I’m about to start but I don’t think I can afford that. All the websites I’ve seen sell it for almost $2 a pill. I also thought raloxifine caused hair loss? I’d really like to know more about your experience because I’d prefer to not get man boobs on bicalutamide if at all possible. Where do you buy your drugs? I’m a college student I can’t shell out $7-$8 a day unless I forgo food.
please PM me, dont talk about bicalutamide on this thread since its not related. thanks brah
I think you still have a chance with the jewish women. They know Persian jews will be brown skinned. Personally, I wish I had brown skin. I think it makes you look healthy looking and your muscles will always look defined. When I asked you if you were middle eastern looking I knew that was most likely the reason. Unfortunately, people now associate middle eastern looking with terrorist. I still think once you have the title MD by your name, more women will be interested in you but who needs those gold diggers.
I just hope that maybe when I'm forty some woman with children from another man will look past my appearance and marry me for my financial security, and maybe let me sleep with her once a month (on the other hand maybe I would prefer to stay single).

Last edited:

INT

Reaction score

You could start by stopping with making up stories.

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You could start by stopping with making up stories.
what makes u think I make up my stories. what incentive would I have to spend 30 minutes writing a large paragraph just to lie. try being In the bottom 25th percentile of height and of a ethnicity that has negative stigma associated with it and trying to get a girlfriend in a white populated area.

I hate it when people dont believe me. Come get to know me irl, I just want advice from this forum. That is all I ask, please dont accuse me of being a liar when I'm an incredibly depressed and lonely individual due to lack of female intimacy my past 17 years of my life.

If I was still balding and I had not found out about bicalutamide, I dont know where I would be

Last edited:

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score

I’m 100% positive they they didn’t say any of that. And very certain none of that even happened... what I don’t know tho, is why you made up that story?

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m 100% positive they they didn’t say any of that. And very certain none of that even happened... what I don’t know tho, is why you made up that story?
you can instead say, thats very hard to believe @DHTcel , you dont have to call me a liar, I didn't lie

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
you can instead say, thats very hard to believe @DHTcel , you dont have to call me a liar, I didn't lie
For everyone else in this thread, I’ve seen DHTcels photos, and he actually looks really good in my opinion. I won’t share them here since he sent them privately, but I believe this is more of a case of self confidence issues than actual looks issues.

BeHereNow

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If he’s not balding anymore I don’t know what else he wants from us. This isn’t a generalised therapy forum.

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If he’s not balding anymore I don’t know what else he wants from us. This isn’t a generalised therapy forum.
you dont understand, once you have balding at an early age, even if it stops, you have PTSD. also I'm not 100% sure the drug has ensured me hair, I'm just going off how its been working so far. EVEN tho my hair is in better quality now I will still remember the trauma of taking showers and having tons of hair in my hands from my crown and temples.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude stop being an idiot, you are only 17, most guys never touch a girl their whole life by this age.
Wait a couple of years and it will change.
For now you should just focus your studies, and try to keep your hair on your head..

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
you dont understand, once you have balding at an early age, even if it stops, you have PTSD. also I'm not 100% sure the drug has ensured me hair, I'm just going off how its been working so far. EVEN tho my hair is in better quality now I will still remember the trauma of taking showers and having tons of hair in my hands from my crown and temples.
True, but you can fight that trauma. I did, and I’m healthier mentally now than I have in many years.

GreekGod_of_Aesthetics

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s all about the face.. a good looking,built, cocky 5’8 lad will do much better than a gimpy, 6’1 nerd who’s built like a pipe cleaner.
Was actually thinking about this yesterday. I remember overhearing 3 girls taking about boyfriend stuff, on how one of them was complaining she can't wear heals when she goes out with him, because it would make her taller. They're both the same height.

So, I came up with a theory:
  • As long as you are equal or greater in height VS a girl on her heels, the only factor stopping you from her being attracted by you is your face
So, if you're 6 ft, you have a shot with girls who are at 5 ft 9 - 5 ft 10 or shorter. Assuming heels add 2-3 inches to her height.

@DHTcel It's probably your ethnicity that's holding you back I bet you look 'low-trust'.
It would be over for me if I were ethnic.
Heck, I'm white & average height (6ft) and struggle in the sexual marketplace. If only I had a jawline, man..I'd slay hard

Last edited: