Why Is It So Hard To Find A Girlfriend?

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Look into oral bicalutamide, some posters here claim it's more effective and has less sides than finasteride and dutasteride.
THIS!!!
i dont know what that is, doesn't sound safe, what does it inhibit?
KLK3 membrane protein responsive for AR signaling in AR dependent tissue

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
THIS!!!

KLK3 membrane protein responsive for AR signaling in AR dependent tissue

So you are lowering AR count?

The thing with AR related drugs is that im scared that it will have an upregulation effect effect long term, speeding up loss, which is why im not nito CB, RU, spironolactone and so on...

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
update: Oh boy I was skateboarding around my middle school this morning and one of my friends (Ashley) called me up and asked me what I was doing for next year. We talked about school for a little bit and then she asked me if I had found a girlfriend yet (she tried setting me up with 2 other girls previously). I then told her sadly no, and then she told me she's with a couple of her friends at the mall. I asked her to go on my social media and ask her friends if they would date me. She then told me she would put her phone in her sweater so that it won't look like we are on a call or whatever. Within a few moments I could here her and about 3 other girls voices.

(They said something the lines of this probably 80-90% word for word)

"They said yeah he's cute, but I could never get myself to date a brown guy. Could you Alice? No Way haha I would be a laughing stock! Honestly his face looks fine but its just his phenotype, a brown man? I only date white dudes Ashley. I like his hair, and he looks confident, but yeah..... I really can't put up with the fact that he looks like a terrorist. I have a strict no dating arabs policy, he looks arab, haha my children would be bullied at school for being terrorists if I got with him. Maybe he should go back to the Middle East where they have arranged marriages, thats the only hope for him haha. To be fair, he's kinda cute but I would have to really not respect myself to date a brown man like him haha."

My friend Ashley is asian, of the other 3, she told me their Instagram's and two are white and the other girl looks Indian (Indian girl was the most hostile towards me). all are around average looking in the face in my opinion

So I guess my issue isn't my face, its my race. Thats even worse considering you can change your face through surgery, but much cant be done about race. I never had a racial preference for dating girls, so I dont know why theres a preference when it comes to dating guys.

What should I do guys @CrownBalding @Pigeon @Matt3535 @Capone
this has been really making me feel down all day in all honesty.

I am dating a white woman right now as an Indian guy. I predominantly date white women since I find them attractive, all of my exes have been white.

She is good looking, tall, and in a powerful job.

Race is like any other physical attribute, for some women it is a deal breaker whereas for others they do not care - like the one I am dating.

My advise to you is to focus on the women that find you attractive and do not care about race as opposed to people that do (like this woman).

They exist, you just haven't met them.

BadInvertor

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair systems just suck in my opinion... I'd rather be bald and ugly for the rest of my life than wearing a fake sh*t on my head and being conscious about it 24/7, plus the maintenance, glue, etc... Just imagine meeting a girl, everything goes well for a while and after she tells you that she likes your hair and you say, ohh well dear i'm sorry to tell you but it's not mine, it's f*****g fake... The lack of insecurity you must have to do such a thing, it's like living in a lie for the rest of your life ! I think it brings more insecurity and problems than actual hair loss does by itself !

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair systems just suck in my opinion... I'd rather be bald and ugly for the rest of my life than wearing a fake sh*t on my head and being conscious about it 24/7, plus the maintenance, glue, etc... Just imagine meeting a girl, everything goes well for a while and after she tells you that she likes your hair and you say, ohh well dear i'm sorry to tell you but it's not mine, it's f*****g fake... The lack of insecurity you must have to do such a thing, it's like living in a lie for the rest of your life ! I think it brings more insecurity and problems than actual hair loss does by itself !
At least they get to be with the girl until she finds out

Sometimes better than being alone

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Celibacy in young unmarried US men is now 28% and rising, particularly affecting ethnic men
The best information we have to judge trends of celibacy in North America comes from the NORC GSS, more fully known as the National Organization for Research at the University of Chicago General Social Survey. This is a long running social survey in America which every two years asks a representative group of thousands of Americans questions to gauge numerous aspects about their lives.

One particular area of questioning surrounds sexual relationships. The NORC GSS data has provided some of the most striking signs that celibacy, and in particular male celibacy is skyrocketing in recent years. In fact, male celibacy overall is now at 28%, which is almost triple what it was a decade ago.

The biggest cultural shift that has coincided with this increase in male celibacy is the rise and dominance of online dating, and given the studies referenced above, the effect it is having should be no surprise. However, the trend of increasing male celibacy started even since the 60s according to other data, indicating the sexual revolution which freed women's hypergamy may have been the first step in this direction.

The majority of increased celibacy is being born by ethnic men, while ethnic women by contrast are at their lowest rates of celibacy in history. This trend matches the known racial data covered above, where ethnic men are punished by women in a way that ethnic women are not punished by men.

Interestingly, overall, female celibacy also seems to be rising indicating many women are now dropping out of the dating market altogether. This is represented also by the small proportion of online dating users who are female.

If trends continue without a new cultural shift to compensate, it may well be that America begins to resemble Japan, where >40% of young unmarried men and women are not only not in relationships, but they are virgins.

Figures:

View attachment 126417
Adult celibacy rates in America from the NORC General Social Survey (Washington Post, 2019)
View attachment 126418
This is literally what incels have been saying all along, but this article is probably bullshit. No serious study would ever mention 'hypergamy'

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
wigs for most people will be too much hassle but at least it’s reversible I suppose. Some of these medications some users here take will have irreversible side effects. I find it very unlikely someone starting them at 17 will still be on them at 40. The body will fight back.

HLV

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe for you, for 99% of normal people it looks great. Check the comments.

Don't be jealous that this guy doesn't need hormone treatment to have better hair than you.

That's the thing, it doesn't. I'd much rather have thin hair which potentially will become full-density, than hair which looks like it was copy and pasted from a vintage Ken Doll.

wigs for most people will be too much hassle but at least it’s reversible I suppose. Some of these medications some users here take will have irreversible side effects. I find it very unlikely someone starting them at 17 will still be on them at 40. The body will fight back.

HLV

I definitely will have irreversible side effects, such as infertility, but I can accept the trade. And, I agree, I most likely won't take anti-androgens long-term, and instead I will opt for other options.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Please, let's put your head vs this guy's head next to each other and let random people judge how has the best hair, looks the best.

LMFAO, if you believe you can have better hair than the guy in the clip.

Let's compare my hair in six months to his, and then I will definitely let random people judge.

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
To Norwood spotters like us, to 95% of the world no one would know or notice
I got a hair cut 3 months ago where I did a number 2 on the sides and back while the top is 6 inches long

anyways, when my aunt came over she said that it looked weird and asked if I was wearing a hair system (I dont)

so no, I would actually doubt that 95% of the world would notice. The people ive seen in the grocery store with hair systems I could only tell if the front was gluey or because their sides and back were abnormally thin in comparison to the top which is another give away.

but if ur sides and back arent thinning then u are the PERFECT candidate for a hair system!

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Please, let's put your head vs this guy's head next to each other and let random people judge who has the best hair, looks the best.

LMFAO, if you believe you can have better hair than the guy in the clip.

Pigeon, your being bit of an arse, let ikarus do what he wants, it's not effecting you in any way.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay, let's do that.

Just remember, that person getting a hair system isn't a success story. It's a story of failure and finding a solution to end the mental defeat. I am hopeful and happy in my decision, especially with the starting point of my hair. I am guessing that you critique others because you are barely suffering from hair loss, which seems to be a common trend on this website.

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just remember, that person getting a hair system isn't a success story. It's a story of failure and finding a solution to end the mental defeat. I am hopeful and happy in my decision, especially with the starting point of my hair. I am guessing that you critique others because you are barely suffering from hair loss, which seems to be a common trend on this website.
not balding>balding but using AA to treat>>>>hair system/wig>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>shave it bro

Last edited:

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, to me the guy having a dense NW1 because of the hair system is a success story, yours and others are horror stories from my perspective with all due respect.

Sure, as long as he doesn't inspire other young balding men in following his ways, I have no problem with him.

He's not an NW1, he's an NW1.5 with an overly straight unrealistic hairline. It's not a success story, it's finding a solution to help his mental defeat. What has he done successfully? Absolutely nothing, he has relied on the hairdressers to give his appearance a boost. Our solutions for hair loss makes you tremble in fear because we question the point of masculinity.

Posting my results will inspire others, similar to how finasteride results will inspire others. Although, I'm not sure why a single person would listen to you when you most likely barely suffer with hair loss. Seemingly, you have no report of success through your solutions; maintenance isn't success, by the way.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
We had this discussion already.

I will quote you: "I definitely will have irreversible side effects, such as infertility"

In the eyes of normal people, do you really think that you are a success story? And sure you may get hair...but at what cost?! You're dangerous to hopeless balding men trying to find a solution, it may solve one problem (even your approach isn't 100% sure it will regrow everything btw) but they will get 10+ problems in return.

What does my choice of taking the risk of becoming infertile have anything to do with you? I’m genuinely curious...

Nevertheless, I can’t consider myself a success story yet because I have only been on these treatments for five months. You consider myself showcasing my story a danger to ‘hopeless balding men’, which isn’t my issue. I am not telling others to use such a regimen, I am posting my story and results which is seemingly a threat to you. I never claimed my approach will lead to a full-recovery; the likelihood of that occurring decreases the longer you leave it.