Why is BALDNESS perceived as UGLINESS by so many?

s.a.f

Reaction score
cruiser said:
MAN up and bic it!!! get a tan, work out

Wow thanks for that groundbreaking advice I'd never heard that before. :roll:

G

cruiser said:
DAM, what a bunch of f***king babies on this site :roll: MAN up and bic it!!! get a tan, work out and you will look way better than some **** with long man hair. i would love to have hair back but the bic'd thing works great for me also, would not mind getting electroylosis so i would'nt have to save so much but my luck the cure would come out 4hrs later :lol:

But when the **** with long man hair gets a tan and starts working out as well??

s.a.f

Reaction score
Then the baldie must get a better tan and bigger muscles to compensate. :p :roll:

G

Yeah, what a good idea for me to get a tan. With my ultra sensitive skin (another lovely defect in my gene pool......) I would only get skin cancer very fast.

scottie311

Established Member
Reaction score
no solution for me either...I'm very pale even for a white person...every time i buzz my head, even if i leave a quarter inch I always get the "skinhead" comments...

s.a.f

Reaction score
With a shaved head people think I have cancer.

obsessedguy112

My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay guys, I am not going to cope or I am going to tell lies.

But, it's so cringy to see some balding guys with this mentality " If I had hair, then I'd slay effortlessly"

lol bro, no. If you could slay effortlessly, then you could know it and instead of talking here, then you could hop on finasteride and minoxidil and forget about the baldness and hope to maintain your hair. But; you are here like me because you have already that we are not the selected ones or chads. So we it's funny to behave like a slayer if you have enough hair.

I mean, hair is of course important. The society's standards are dictated by itself and some norms can't be changed easily like baldness, white hair, etc. So it dictates you to lose weight, wear classy, look cool, speak well, etc. But; we are more than our physical appearance, and behavior is also very important trait which many won't understand the importance of it and keep thinking like only balding keep them behind.

Levi

My Regimen
Reaction score
My opinion is it’s natural to bald it’s part of becoming a masculine man and can be viewed as very sexy. When it happens to you,it can be traumatic especially when your young like so many on this site. Support each other as a positive influence not the bitterness and negativity that some post. It is helpful to talk with others going through the same thing . Hope this is helpful

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My opinion is it’s natural to bald it’s part of becoming a masculine man and can be viewed as very sexy. When it happens to you,it can be traumatic especially when your young like so many on this site. Support each other as a positive influence not the bitterness and negativity that some post. It is helpful to talk with others going through the same thing . Hope this is helpful

Um, no.

Balding is disgusting. Is it naturally occurring? Yes. So is cancer.

I don't think balding is 'part of becoming a masculine man' because it isn't. Balding is just a process of genetics destroying your appearance.

If I ever became bald, I would actually commit suicide...

Levi

My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel so bad . Strength in all other areas that you can control is my advice . You can have a killer body and success. a silly bald spot in nothing and some think it’s hot

Jnix

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Baldness seems "unattractive" to most because it sets off subconcious triggers that you are weaker/feeble, which is weird considering so many bald dudes look scary and strong(hence the "grow a beard, workout" you hear often). Having hair also frames your face and gives a symmetrical effect that balances out your appearance. It's like art...if you see a nice picture, it always gets enhanced with a nice frame.

BeHereNow

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The forum is awash with anxious young cretins with no life experience. Anyone who uses the word “slay” definitely still lives with their parents.

Raphael13

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im not tall at all nor do I look great - never cared or got bothered by it. But losing hair, oh man, this is somethings that just eats me from within. My other flaws don't bother me, I'm quite short and don't have the most beautiful face, but I don't care. But losing hair is/will damage me so hard. Because with a beard and a nice haircut I can pull off quite a good look, which I've noticed last years has made me more attractive to females. But the thought of losing my one and only "life line" is depressing. I don't like it, I don't want to feel this way, but we live in a world where looks matters more than it should.

Just the thought that females will stop looking your way and showing interest is devestating. Sad, but true..

My hairloss at the moment isn't even bad, but still the knowing of that it will get worse its the most troubleing part. The waiting, when will it happen, when will I lose more hair? Thats the most annoying part of it.