Why Elliot Rodger Couldn't Get A Girlfriend ?

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know. As always, your low IQ makes you imply things. I said that I support Zionism. This means that in my opinion, the Jews deserve the land they inhabited. Never said they had been the only. You are very low IQ.
Hahahah, yeah when you don't know how to defend, then just blame my IQ. I have to clap for the Zionists, they have done a great achievement. They made people they hate defend them, justify them, and attack their enemies. All by their media and brainwashing. I'm stunned and impressed, they are smart and delightful. That's really nice work there, nothing better and more enjoyable than controlling humans for your own sake.

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hahahah, yeah when you don't know how to defend, then just blame my IQ. I have to clap for the Zionists, they have done a great achievement. They made people they hate defend them, justify them, and attack their enemies. All by their media and brainwashing. I'm stunned and impressed, they are smart and delightful. That's really nice work there, nothing better and more enjoyable than controlling humans for your own sake.

I will tell you, again, that media and VIPs are:
pro palestine
anti israel
pro muslim

These are all my personal opinions.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will tell you, again, that media and VIPs are:
pro palestine
anti israel
pro muslim

These are all my personal opinions.
Yeah totally personal, as if you were born with hate in your heart.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I wonder why you dislike my post and not the Mein Kampf-like post by the muslim. He just said that zionist jews manipulate minds with media and gold. What the f*** man.

Because that was not a personal insult.

@Stanx22: No personal insults from your side either. I will dislike.

Attack and rebut posts. Not posters.

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah totally personal, as if you were born with hate in your heart.

Absolutely personal. My family, my closest friends except one, vast majority of acquaintances, my teachers in high school, probably my college professors, everyone is pro palestine and pro muslim.

I have no hate. I would just want you to abandon the stupidity of putting religion outside of faith. It's in vain though. I hope you won't snap one day and bomb something.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Any reason why should I hate jews? (in Palestine question)

They conquered their land in bloody wars against all Arabic world. That's how the nation gets its land from everlasting. That's how every country in a world got its land after all.

If Arabs are able to unite and kick off Jews – go on. Until it happens shut the f*** up. That's my position on "Palestine question".

Based on what Israel should give lands back to Arabs? Because they said that? Lol

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any reason why should I hate jews? (in Palestine question)

They conquered their land in bloody wars against all Arabic world. That's how the nation gets its land from everlasting. That's how every country in a world got its land after all.

If Arabs are able to unite and kick off Jews – go on. Until it happens shut the f*** up. That's my position on "Palestine question".

Based on what Israel should give lands back to Arabs? Because they said that? Lol
Then why are you crying everyday that immigrates are taking allover your countries ? And we can't unite because we're ruled with sick c**** whose loyalty are for the Zionists. And you justifying raping women and killing children because it's their land ? Well guess what it's not their land and never been. The Canaanites, the Assyrians lived in Palestine thousands of years before Zionists. And i don't hate all Jews i hate only the Zionists. You're whining and crying when someone blow himself up, but tell us to shut the f*** up and we're being killed everyday and fucked all over.

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Then why are you crying everyday that immigrates are taking allover your countries ? And we can't unite because we're ruled with sick c**** whose loyalty are for the Zionists. And you justifying raping women and killing children because it's their land ? Well guess what it's not their land and never been. The Canaanites, the Assyrians lived in Palestine thousands of years before Zionists. And i don't hate all Jews i hate only the Zionists. You're whining and crying when someone blow himself up, but tell us to shut the f*** up and we're being killed everyday and fucked all over.

I am always amazed that Muslims always say 'we' are being killed in Palestine. For Muslims, religion comes first, nation comes second.
This was the kind of thinking in Europe during the XVI and XVII centuries. It did not end well.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
FS38ceD.gif

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

Lol what.

Firstly, most of my relatives are Muslims, how can I cry about it. I was taught a few Muslim prayers, have a Muslim name, a surname and corresponding appearance. Probably will move out into a Muslim predominant state soon – no fucks given.

Secondly, it's handy to call all Jews you don't like as Zionists. Who are that mysterious Zionists? All I hear in a news is how Palestinians attack Jew civils with knives and then getting punished for it.

Thirdly, if you're talking about war crimes – there wasn't any war in a world without raping and killing civilians. That's not an argument at all.

Finally, Arab dictators f*** their own population and population blames.... Zionists. Hillarious logic.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol what.

Firstly, most of my relatives are Muslims, how can I cry about it. I was taught a few Muslim prayers, have a Muslim name, a surname and corresponding appearance. Probably will move out into a Muslim predominant state soon – no fucks given.

Secondly, it's handy to call all Jews you don't like as Zionists. Who are that mysterious Zionists? All I hear in a news is how Palestinians attack Jew civils with knives and then getting punished for it.

Thirdly, if you're talking about war crimes – there wasn't any war in a world without raping and killing civilians. That's not an argument at all.

Finally, Arab dictators f*** their own population and population blames.... Zionists. Hillarious logic.
Zionists are the people who believe in fucked up ideologies and think they're the only humans and others are animals, inferior to them. The normal Jews are not like that. And no f*****g sh*t, when your women get raped and your children get killed and your country is fucked by strangers who took 95% of it, then it's only natural to defend your country and your people by killing the invaders. And that's not a war it's an invasion, you don't know sh*t about what happens to those Palestinians.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah because they were promised a land in their book, then it's alright to kill people and get it. They fucked really well with your minds using their media and gold, LOL. I bet one of them is dying of laughter while he's watching our "discussion". It's a funny thing actually that some humans can be that ignorant and stupid. This discussion is funny joke.

Regardless of the history, anyone who supports Sunni Muslims over Jews is a degenerate. Misogynistic, anti-intellectual, anti-reality,anti-liberty fascist human garbage.

Stanx, the only issue with your genetics is you have the blood of fascism and unreality running through you. The only genetic defect that contributed to your lack of pussy was low IQ and Islamic misanthropy all along.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Religious Muslims hate Jews, hate evolution theory, hate gays and transexuals, hate dogs, hate pork, hate everything.
I don't care if one is born Muslim but then follows Reason, and not God.
When a man is religious, he abandons Reason and starts to follow God. This blinds him with Hate.
Muslims are the most filled with Hate, and they follow mohamed like he was a perfect man.
The Muslim loves Mohamed so much that he almost looks gay.

Narrated Anas bin Malik:
Whenever Allah’s Apostle went to answer the call of nature, I along with another boy used to accompany him with a tumbler full of water. (Hisham commented, “So that he might wash his private parts with it.”) (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 4, Number 152; see also Numbers 153-154)

Hadith Number 16245, Volume Title: “The Sayings of the Syrians,” Chapter Title: “Hadith of Mu’awiya Ibn Abu Sufyan”:

“I saw the prophet – pbuh – sucking on the tongue or the lips of Al-Hassan son of Ali, may the prayers of Allah be upon him. For no tongue or lips that the prophet sucked on will be tormented (by hell fire)

He (the Prophet) lift up his (al Hassan’s) shirt and kissed his (little) penis..”
روى أنه صلى الله عليه و سلم قبل زبيبة الحسن أو الحسين
He (the prophet) kissed the (little) penis of al Hassan or al Husein
رأيت النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم فرج ما بين فخذي الحسين و قبل زبيبته
He (the prophet) put Husein’s legs apart and kissed his (little) penis

Mohamed IS gay.

Last edited:

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Narrated Anas bin Malik:
Whenever Allah’s Apostle went to answer the call of nature, I along with another boy used to accompany him with a tumbler full of water. (Hisham commented, “So that he might wash his private parts with it.”) (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 4, Number 152; see also Numbers 153-154)

Hadith Number 16245, Volume Title: “The Sayings of the Syrians,” Chapter Title: “Hadith of Mu’awiya Ibn Abu Sufyan”:

“I saw the prophet – pbuh – sucking on the tongue or the lips of Al-Hassan son of Ali, may the prayers of Allah be upon him. For no tongue or lips that the prophet sucked on will be tormented (by hell fire)

He (the Prophet) lift up his (al Hassan’s) shirt and kissed his (little) penis..”
روى أنه صلى الله عليه و سلم قبل زبيبة الحسن أو الحسين
He (the prophet) kissed the (little) penis of al Hassan or al Husein
رأيت النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم فرج ما بين فخذي الحسين و قبل زبيبته
He (the prophet) put Husein’s legs apart and kissed his (little) penis

Mohamed IS gay.
WTF ? Where the f*** do you bring those from ? Sick cuts, The Hussien and Hassan were his grandchildren. You hate it so much, that you invent fake sh*t about Islam, fake verses, fake hadiths, to justify your hate and just attack it ? You guys need mental help.

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
WTF ? Where the f*** do you bring those from ? Sick cuts, The Hussien and Hassan were his grandchildren. You hate it so much, that you invent fake sh*t about Islam, fake verses, fake hadiths, to justify your hate and just attack it ? You guys need mental help.

Mate it's true.. look for the hadith 16245..

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mate it's true.. look for the hadith 16245..
Not every hadith is right. That's retarded thing to say, many hadiths are wrong. The real story that his grandchild the Hassan was young and Muhammad spit in his mouth. And that's retarded to say no tongue or lips a prophet sucked won't burn in hell. Noah and Lut were prophets and they had wives who will burn in hell.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The Hadith and the Sunnah are irrelevant BS.

The Quran is supposed to be perfect and nothing can ever be added to it.

Even Muhammad says that if he ever tries to add something, Muslims should disregard it.

If only Muslims only follow the Quran but no, they had to believe some third-party BS about how circumcision is recommended and how women should cover their hair.

To hell with your Hadith and Sunnah, do you believe what is written in your Quran? Is it the definitive perfect book of God or not? Why do you need to look for answers elsewhere if it is perfect.

Again, good luck rationalizing that one.
How to pray is mentioned in the Hadith. Some Hadiths are from god and not from Muhammad and they're called Hadith Qudsi. The Hadiths are important because Muhammad was telling what Jebril (peace be upon him) told him from god. People were asking many question about Islam and how to do things or why things are like that, that's why Hadiths are important to clear the confusion and answering questions, but not all of them are right. And Jabril was telling all the prophets the messages from god not just Muhammad, but Jesus, Muses, Noah, Lut, Solomon, etc. Some Muslims follow just the Qoran and ignore the Hadith, but they don't pray or do many things that were mentioned in the Hadith, that's why they're important.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Should have been included in the Quran then, since it's perfect and self-sufficient, the Hadith are irrelevant.

Muslims are hypocrites. If the Quran states that it's perfect and nothing can be added to it, why would you even trust any other source?

As I've said, you won't be able to justify that one. Or just admit that the Quran isn't complete and imperfect then. Come on, say it!

You can't have it both ways.
When the Quran was completed, some people didn't understand everything in it. They had many questions about things in the Quran and how to do them or what's the point, etc. The Quran is perfect, but people couldn't understand it all right. And i trust the other sources because they're from the same god who gave us the Quran. What was supposed to be done ? Saying for anyone who asks questions or don't understand it right to just f*** off or shut up ? The hadiths were just Muhammad (peace be upon him) Answering questions or saying important quotes and his friends wrote it down, so that other people will read it if they had the same questions. What's wrong with that ?