Why Elliot Rodger Couldn't Get A Girlfriend ?

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
If i killed an atheist, i would be punished by death here, and would be punished in hell too. I have no authority to kill anyone, the one who is responsible for the country is the one who has the authority and no one ever did that. At least in my country.

The laws may be different in your country but there are countries that prescribe some punishment, in the case of Pakistan even death, for things such as blasphemy.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not the one who says they should or not, i'm just a weak human. Of course i don't wish for anyone to go to hell, but i have no right to say or do anything about it.

But will they, according to Islam?

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@pjhair There are 4200 religion on earth and according to 4199 one of them, i'm going to be punished in hell.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
According to any religion the one who doesn't believe in this religion will be punished in hell. Not just Islam.

False. Not all religion support this, for example Janism, Sikhism, Hinduism. Look it up.

Also, you can't use stupid beliefs of other religions to justify stupid beliefs of Islam. Just like crimes of one individual don't justify crimes of the other. In So let's just stick to Islam.

Also, your above statement seems to indicate that you believe Islam does send non-Muslims to hell. Is that correct? If yes, and considering that you believe in Islam, logical conclusion is that you also believe that non Muslims will go to hell. Let me ask you this question now. What kind of God is your allah who sends people to hell for merely believing in other religions?

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
His point is that some Muslims actually act out this belief, that or they secretly would like to see it applied.

Barely any Christians want atheists and apostates to be killed.
Where or when did i say that i want them dead ? Dude i'm sick of you, you really have something wrong with your head and you're insecure about something a Muslim did to you in the past. I know the trauma may be hard, but i'm sick of your bullshit and hypocrisy.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
His point is that some Muslims actually act out this belief, that or they secretly would like to see it applied.

Barely any Christians want atheists and apostates to be killed.

Exactly. People who hold beliefs like apostasy should be punishable are called Islamists. People who actually carry out these acts are called terrorists. Terrorists are small percentage of Islamists but almost always come out from them.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
False. Not all religion support this, for example Janism, Sikhism, Hinduism. Look it up.

Also, you can't use stupid beliefs of other religions to justify stupid beliefs of Islam. Just like crimes of one individual don't justify crimes of the other. In So let's just stick to Islam.

Also, your above statement seems to indicate that you believe Islam does send non-Muslims to hell. Is that correct? If yes, and considering that you believe in Islam, logical conclusion is that you also believe that non Muslims will go to hell. Let me ask you this question now. What kind of God is your allah who sends people to hell for merely believing in other religions?
Yeah he sends people who doesn't believe in him in hell. Well no f*****g sh*t, if there's no punishment, then what's the point of the religion in the first place ? Every religion and it's god have the same thing because it's obvious, there must be a reward for the believers and punishment for the disbelievers, if that didn't happen, no one would believe in any religion.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Exactly. People who hold beliefs like apostasy should be punishable are called Islamists. People who actually carry out these acts are called terrorists. Terrorists are small percentage of Islamists but almost always come out from them.
No there are many people who kill innocents from every religion and nationality, but it's only terrorism when a Muslim does it.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Again we are talking about Islam. Stick to it.
I mean it's natural that we're a damn humans and make mistake. Are we supposed to be angles, so you don't attack us ? Why only Muslims you're insecure about and complain about every mistake they make, even if it has nothing to do with Islam ?

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah he sends people who doesn't believe in him in hell. Well no f*****g sh*t, if there's no punishment, then what's the point of the religion in the first place ? Every religion and it's god have the same thing because it's obvious, there must be a reward for the believers and punishment for the disbelievers, if that didn't happen, no one would believe in any religion.

Do you have trouble reading? I just gave you example of three religions that don't send non-believers to hell. Stop making claims about other religions if you don't know anything about them.

Also, sending people to hell for not believing in a particular religion is barbaric. Not everyone is born in the same religion. People are heavily influenced by the environment they are raised in. People who are born in Hinduism more than likely will be Hindu. As people can't control the religion of their birth, they can't be held responsible for not following Islam. Your ideology is supremacist. Allah is an evil dictator who claims follow me or burn in hell. How can you not see it?

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean it's natural that we're a damn humans and make mistake. Are we supposed to be angles, so you don't attack us ? Why only Muslims you're insecure about and complain about every mistake they make, even if it has nothing to do with Islam ?

Dude the reason I am talking about Islam is because that's the topic. Do you not understand basic logic?

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you have trouble reading? I just gave you example of three religions that don't send non-believers to hell. Stop making claims about other religions if you don't know anything about them.

Also, sending people to hell for not believing in a particular religion is barbaric. Not everyone is born in the same religion. People are heavily influenced by the environment they are raised in. People who are born in Hinduism more than likely will be Hindu. As people can't control the religion of their birth, they can't be held responsible for not following Islam. Your ideology is supremacist. Allah is an evil dictator who claims follow me or burn in hell. How can you not see it?
Well you have like 80 years on average to think about if your religion is right or wrong. It's no excuse, you have like thousands of chances in your lifetime.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well you have like 80 years on average to think about if your religion is right or wrong. It's no excuse, you have like thousands of chances in your lifetime.

Thousands of times for what? People usually keep studying their own religion all their life. Tell me something. How many times have you done it? Have you studied all religions and then concluded that Islam is the best one? Considering that you didn't even know that unbelievers aren't sent to hell in Hinduism or Sikhism, I am willing to bet you never read Bhagwat Gita or Guru Granth Saheb. Has it ever crossed your mind that your religion could be wrong? Do you have any evidence that God even exists?

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude the reason I am talking about Islam is because that's the topic. Do you not understand basic logic?
Where's basic logic ? You're telling me that we're terrorists and i'm telling you we are like every f*****g human on earth and make some mistakes some times, then why it's only terrorism for Muslims ? Why my words are too hard to be understood ?

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thousands of times for what? People usually keep studying their own religion all their life. Tell me something. How many times have you done it? Have you studied all religions and then concluded that Islam is the best one? Considering that you didn't even know that unbelievers aren't sent to hell in Hinduism or Sikhism, I am willing to bet you never read Bhagwat Gita or Guru Granth Saheb.
Yeah i've read about Buddhism and Christianity and Judaism. I'm still convinced that Islam is the right because it makes sense to me.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Where's basic logic ? You're telling me that we're terrorists and i'm telling you we are like every f*****g human on earth and make some mistakes some times, then why it's only terrorism for Muslims ? Why my words are too hard to be understood ?

False. I was asking questions about Islamic beliefs about who goes to hell. Go and reread our exchange.