Why Elliot Rodger Couldn't Get A Girlfriend ?

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
True, I changed my reply.

Average IQ is still like 90 in Egypt, you won't change that fact.
There's no education here in Egypt unless you have money. Don't ever try to convince me that an uneducated man who can't read or write will score well in an IQ test.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because it's impossible to disprove.

We have a mountain of evidence to support evolution.

You would only need a shred of contrary evidence to bring it all down.

Yet no one is able to do that.

And evolution is intuitive too, you'd have to be a complete moron not to see it.

Plus we've actually seen organisms evolve, we've observed it, it's a fact.

Why are Muslims denying the obvious with such passion?!
Why you only include f*****g Muslims ? I'm going nuts because of the logic here. NO RELIGIOUS MAN CAN f*****g BELIEVE IN THE f*****g EVOLUTION UNLESS THEY LEAVE THEIR RELIGION AND BECOME AN ATHEIST.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why you only include f*****g Muslims ? I'm going nuts because of the logic here. NO RELIGIOUS MAN CAN f*****g BELIEVE IN THE f*****g EVOLUTION UNLESS THEY LEAVE THEIR RELIGION AND BECOME AN ATHEIST.
Muslims are the only ones who seem to consistently reject science. I'm christian because I was born into it and I'm staying because of the traditions, I still believe in science, evolution etc, just like 99% of other christians. @Afro_Vacancy is our resident jew and he's working in a scientific field if I remember correct.

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How the f*** can they believe in it, when it disagrees with the creation was written in the holy books ?

That's where you should be at after this discussion.

I tell you, the Pope and all the rabbis you want all accept evolution. I even know very religious Jews and they accept all the science that goes against the book.

You ask, how is this possible?

It is possible because the perception of religion has changed: from LIFE to FAITH.
Muslims still can't do that. Very sad and very dangerous.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
See @Stanx22, you're not the only one who gets retarded dislikes :D
He wants to prove me wrong no matter what, they all do. Until now no one gave me something i couldn't respond to or spoke with logic. Hate is easy, a bunch of 20's years old hating on a 17 years old and all attack him at once, just because he's Muslim ? Civilization ? Civilization my ***

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Muslims are the only ones who seem to consistently reject science. I'm christian because I was born into it and I'm staying because of the traditions, I still believe in science, evolution etc, just like 99% of other christians. @Afro_Vacancy is our resident jew and he's working in a scientific field if I remember correct.
Who told you we reject all science ? Is evolution all science now ? And yeah also some Muslims believe in the evolution.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's where you should be at after this discussion.

I tell you, the Pope and all the rabbis you want all accept evolution. I even know very religious Jews and they accept all the science that goes against the book.

You ask, how is this possible?

It is possible because the perception of religion has changed: from LIFE to FAITH.
Muslims still can't do that. Very sad and very dangerous.
What's dangerous in rejecting evolution ?

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're right, IQ tests that are not literacy-based are inconclusive.

Look, 45% of Egyptians are literate, so they probably took a few hundreds of them, and that's what the average was.

You do not even need IQ tests to guess what the IQ of a population is.

Are you even surprised that Japanese people have a very high IQ on average, for god's sake, that's where our baldness cure will be coming from!

If you reject evolution, you might as well do away with all science.

And it's not a matter of belief at that point.
Fred, i want you to come here with your superior IQ and take with you all people who hate Islam and show me your successful in life and science.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Damn, you didn't know that?

I don't blame you, I wasn't aware of it until a few months ago.

But yeah, IQ disparities are huge between Western (ans some Asian) countries and the rest of the world.

You didn't answer either of my questions.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Who told you we reject all science ? Is evolution all science now ? And yeah also some Muslims believe in the evolution.
No, what the f***, there's a comma there for a reason. You're really reaching now. Stop making yourself the victim in this discussion. You brought it upon yourself. I even said that it's really no wonder that you're stuck in this train of thought considering your age and where you grew up. If you'd like you can just say you don't want to discuss your religion, but you are trying to make it seem like you're somehow right, and when your views are proved wrong again and again, then you're somehow the victim?

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So you couldn't prove we're terrorists because our religion commands us to kill you, now you want to prove we have frog IQ ? Any f*****g reasons to hate us ? Reasons are many, but you guys (not all of you) have something wrong with your heads. You want to hate for the sake of hating, you want to despise for no reason. Keep adding more reasons to feel better about yourselves that you're superior to other humans.

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What's dangerous in rejecting evolution ?

Evolution, as @WhitePolarBear said, can't be rejected, because, as science works, a theory can always be disproved by proving it false (so called falsificationism) through the scientific method, research and intuition and coming up with a better alternative.
There's no alternative to evolution right now.

If you reject evolution because of the book, you-re saying that the book is right and thousands of scientists are wrong.
The book has been written in the Saudi desert in the Dark Ages, one of the lowest moments of mankind.
This means that you can-t think. and if you can-t think, youre dangerous, like a wild animal.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
@Afro_Vacancy is our resident jew and he's working in a scientific field if I remember correct.

I have also worked with a whole bunch of very smart scientists and engineers coming from Iran.
People from Israel have also done very well in science.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
IQ can be influenced by socioeconomic factors, for example the Flynn effect.

The low mean IQ in muslim countries right now is most certainly a product of the low educational opportunities there. It's just much easier to answer these kinds of questions if you've had a lot of good schooling:
hqdefault.jpg

IQ tests are also assume an arbitrary weighing of the sub-categories.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
look guys, to end this discussion here, until now you couldn't prove that Islam encourage hating and killing, then you decided to protect yourselves and ideologies by hating on it using the evolution. some people like @Guzam needs mental help because they justifying killing innocent children and raping women by Israels, but says Muslims are terrorists and animals. There are some like Fred who is really insecure about something or many things and want to prove his worth and is narcissistic and needs to realize that he was born with a silver spoon up to his *** and he's nothing special as he thinks, and we're like that because we're ruled by sick, cruel fuckers. Hate is the simplest thing, hate for no reason, justifying hate by putting any reasons to protect your ideologies. Your hearts are filled with hatred and racism. I tried everything with you, but you keep looking for more pointless reason, not answering questions, disliking me for no reason, bunch of 20's years old males attacking a 17 years old all at ones just because he's a Muslim, yet they couldn't prove anything. 20's years old couldn't respond to a 17 years old and kept looking for more pointless reasons and insults and dislikes. That means an IQ of a 17 years old Arab trash is better than an IQ of a 20's years old guys from the "civilized" countries. Yeah i'm a trash and an animal and not human like you because of my religion, but i don't give a f***. I'll keep sticking to my religion because i don't care anyways, keep hating you sick pieces of shits.