Why Do You Guys Even Care About Women?

INT

Reaction score
copester. anyways morning glorys post sounds immature if anything

sounds like wet dream fantasies of stereotypical movie style femininity like some middle schooler. IRL most of the girls i know arent even feminine.

like seriously im reminded of max goof on the goofy movie when he had those fantasies of his crush Roxanne lmao

And you remind me of Elliot Rodger

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Take this from someone that actually talks to women instead of bashing them behind his laptop: He seems a lot more grounded in reality than you are.
yea reality if reality is some disney movie lol

girls are just people they arent some magical fairies lmao

and im disappointed thought there was going to be actual discussion not just typical "huRr Durrr ur incelll cUz u DonT whiTe kNigHt durrrrr"

INT

Reaction score
yea reality if reality is some disney movie lol

girls are just people they arent some magical fairies lmao

and im disappointed thought there was going to be actual discussion not just typical "huRr Durrr ur incelll cUz u DonT whiTe kNigHt durrrrr"

Haha good luck in life my friend. You are going to need it.

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
wet dream fantasies of stereotypical movie style femininity

Wrong. Women are hypersexualised in most movies, especially American movies. I wasn’t even necessarily talking about sex. One of my best friends is a woman. I’ve known her all my adult life, I can tell her anything. You’d consider her at least an eight. We’ve never had sex, but we love each other and there’s a dynamic there that’s impossible with another man.

I’m sorry you’ve missed out on all this stuff.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wrong. Women are hypersexualised in most movies, especially American movies. I wasn’t even necessarily talking about sex. One of my best friends is a woman. I’ve known her all my adult life, I can tell her anything. You’d consider her at least an eight. We’ve never had sex, but we love each other and there’s a dynamic there that’s impossible with another man.

I’m sorry you’ve missed out on all this stuff.
pathetic cringey cuck sh*t. lmao looks like im not the only one missing out. why tf wud i want to be in the friend zone anyways

and am i the only sane one i didnt even put women down wtf . all i said was they arent "softer" or whatever white knight sh*t you said

INT

Reaction score
pathetic. lmao looks like im not the only one missing out. why tf wud i want to be in the friend zone anyways

and am i the only sane one i didnt even put women down wtf . all i said was they arent "softer" or whatever white knight sh*t you said

Can you write this post in a normal language please? Then I will read it again when I get back from my date.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you write this post in a normal language please? Then I will read it again when I get back from my date.
lol its funny because really people who think like you do about women are the ones who are misogynist, trying to push traditional gender roles onto them

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
pathetic cringey cuck sh*t

Your attitude is way more ugly than your outward appearance. Are you really going to try and act alpha after the way you’ve described yourself? I’m not going to talk like a rap artist just to please morons.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your attitude is way more ugly than your outward appearance. Are you really going to try and act alpha after the way you’ve described yourself? I’m not going to talk like a rap artist just to please morons.
literally anything is better than that sh*t you just said lolz

scorpiolove

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not being gender specific, but btches aint $hit but hoes and tricks! lol

scorpiolove

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seriously, what are your real intentions when dating, to get laid?or to get married and have kids?Because your moms and pops told you how terrific it is dating, when they're miserable themselves?
Tha'ts one hell of a f*****g sad *** cope IMO!
Most modern people live in single parent homes(50% divorce rate) and things aren't getting any better. Look at ER, he was normal before he wanted a mate, how does one go from wanting to be loved to......
well you get the point! There's plenty more where he came from, don't act like all this shits suprising, sh*t should have stopped at colmnbyne.
I'd also like to see the percentile of people who go to jail over their mates before they reach their mid twenties or early 30's.
I used to think a lot of good, about women, before I started dating them,
I know I said it in another post but these yo's will drill you about your occupation, thats usually the second or third question they ask about.
I'ts like this, what's your name, do you make good money lol. Women will leave your *** once your losing in any way, they just go to the next chad.
Is it an ego thing or delusional when you think your so special, that your woman wont leave you? There's always someone better looking and richer than you, more well dressed etc. This is a legitimate question.

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seriously, what are your real intentions when dating, to get laid?or to get married and have kids?Because your moms and pops told you how terrific it is dating, when they're miserable themselves?
Most modern people live in single parent homes(50% divorce rate) and things aren't getting any better. Look at ER, he was normal before he wanted a mate, how does one go from wanting to be loved to......
well you get the point! There's plenty more where he came from, don't act like all this shits suprising, sh*t should have stopped at colmnbyne.
I'd also like to see the percentile of people who go to jail over their mates before they reach their mid twenties or early 30's.
I know I said it in another post but these yo's will drill you about your occupation, thats usually the second or third question they ask about.
I'ts like this, what's your name, do you make good money lol. Women will leave your *** once your losing in any way, they just go to the next chad.
Is it an ego thing or delusional when you think your so special, that your woman wont leave you? There's always someone better looking and richer than you, more well dressed etc. This is a legitimate question.

The answer to your question is multifaceted. There are biological, psychological and emotional reasons why men crave female partners. Ego of course plays a role, initially in wanting to be attractive and then in wanting to keep that partner.

I don’t think worrying about better looking or richer men is a rational reason to avoid a relationship. This has always been the case, and people continue to have successful relationships in spite of this knowledge.

A lot of what you wrote is rational, but that won’t prevent you from falling for someone tomorrow. Again, I don’t think avoiding relationships because they might leave you at some undefined point and for some yet unknown reason in the future is a rational reason to avoid relationships.

What’s the alternative? Do you believe these MGTOW guys are happy? I can’t provide a template for happiness but I don’t think it can be found simply by eschewing women and pursuing other forms of hedonism and materialism. I’m open to listening to how other men make this work for them, but very few on this forum seem able to.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score

With such attitude,Avengers have more chances of winning against Thanos as said by Dr.Strange than ........................

INT

Reaction score

That is your perception. Just because the women that YOU have attracted are, in your opinion, like that does nog mean 50% of the total world population is also like that. If the women you have attracted are all like that, then you maybe have some introspection to do my friend. You attract how you act.

Advice to anyone else on those forum. As long as you read one of the following words, you can immediately disregard the credibility of a particular user regarding topics like women, attraction, and relationships: Chad, Stacey, Blue pill, Red pill.

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As long as you read one of the following words, you can immediately disregard the credibility of a particular user regarding topics like women, attraction, and relationships: Chad, Stacey, Blue pill, Red pill.

How much validity do you think the terms alpha and beta have?

Reactions: INT

INT

Reaction score
How much validity do you think the terms alpha and beta have?

Good question. I actually think that the terms themselves are not necessarily bad, just how specific people choose to define them.

Wrong definition of Alpha: being an a**h**, being insensitive to others, treat women with no respect etc
Right definition of Alpha: someone who does not steer away from the purpose in his life no watter what sh*t gets thrown in his face. Someone who pulls himself up without bringing others down, someone who is himself and is confident being himself, someone who does not feel the need to play games to get what he wants, someone who blames himself, not others, for the failures in his life and rather sees them als opportunities for growth.

Wrong definition of Beta: Someone who is nice and does not hate women?
Right definition of Beta: Someone who joins a hairloss forum to b**ch about women and society. Someone who is blinded by his buthurt ego who would rather stay a victim of his circumstances instead of being vulnerable with his shortcomings to overcome them in the long run.

Last edited:

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
That is your perception. Just because the women that YOU have attracted are, in your opinion, like that does nog mean 50% of the total world population is also like that. If the women you have attracted are all like that, then you maybe have some introspection to do my friend. You attract how you act.

Advice to anyone else on those forum. As long as you read one of the following words, you can immediately disregard the credibility of a particular user regarding topics like women, attraction, and relationships: Chad, Stacey, Blue pill, Red pill.

Around 2003 to 2008 plus,Stacy's mom concept was also in trending..

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The answer to your question is multifaceted. There are biological, psychological and emotional reasons why men crave female partners. Ego of course plays a role, initially in wanting to be attractive and then in wanting to keep that partner.

I don’t think worrying about better looking or richer men is a rational reason to avoid a relationship. This has always been the case, and people continue to have successful relationships in spite of this knowledge.

A lot of what you wrote is rational, but that won’t prevent you from falling for someone tomorrow. Again, I don’t think avoiding relationships because they might leave you at some undefined point and for some yet unknown reason in the future is a rational reason to avoid relationships.

What’s the alternative? Do you believe these MGTOW guys are happy? I can’t provide a template for happiness but I don’t think it can be found simply by eschewing women and pursuing other forms of hedonism and materialism. I’m open to listening to how other men make this work for them, but very few on this forum seem able to.

MGTOWS are faggots with fleshlights. Yes Im shaming. The only real MGTOW I have seen on youtube is this buffed LFA guy, Cool guy. The rest are on jerk off marathons (or not cause Fina = limp dick I guess).

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

no way to be happy without the approval of quality females