Why Do You Guys Even Care About Women?

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
View attachment 91232

Very unappealing if I were a twenty-early thirty something. And tattoos are a turn off so definitely a no go for me She's probably 40 something or a very young looking 50. Nice face and hair color, probably natural. Smallish breasts for her size. I'd wait for her to stand up, check out her legs. That 's what my brain would do in about a millisecond when I was single and looking. Attraction is all about the look. (For most males). Then maybe you find their personality, other non-appearance qualities are appealing and you move to more serious relationship. That guy pulls off the shaved look very well because of his size and facial proportions. Needs to pump up those arms a bit though, sheesh!

wait..this guys can see this..

need to be careful...I am deleting the pic.

Pic is still available..in quotes..someone need to delete that..

Why are you attacking others?
There is zero logic in this.

On one side..someone wants to think about suicide,someone is thinking about sex change,someone talks about depression...
some are talking about thailand,some are talking about bashing other races..

One one side,there are people who are proud of being white..
still are hostile to this super white girl..
Not good.

Last edited:

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
View attachment 91232

Very unappealing if I were a twenty-early thirty something. And tattoos are a turn off so definitely a no go for me She's probably 40 something or a very young looking 50. Nice face and hair color, probably natural. Smallish breasts for her size. I'd wait for her to stand up, check out her legs. That 's what my brain would do in about a millisecond when I was single and looking. Attraction is all about the look. (For most males). Then maybe you find their personality, other non-appearance qualities are appealing and you move to more serious relationship. That guy pulls off the shaved look very well because of his size and facial proportions. Needs to pump up those arms a bit though, sheesh!

Was this photo just taken of a first date or are they consistently dating? I have been on dates with a few stunning women who were the total package and we could snap a photo like that of me. But the photo itself is meaningless because the date never led anywhere. We need some context.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Was this photo just taken of a first date or are they consistently dating? I have been on dates with a few stunning women who were the total package and we could snap a photo like that of me. But the photo itself is meaningless because the date never led anywhere. We need some context.

around 2.10..and above..

ZidaneBaldGod

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't be a piece of sh*t and mess with taken women.

Not my fault women can't be faithful for sh*t.
We need to start holding women accountable for their mistakes.

This particular girl is all lovey dovey with her boyfriend when she's with him, and keeps tagging him on photos on facebook.
Then, as soon as her boyfriend is not around, she starts sh*t talking him and f*****g other guys behind his back.

She saw some of my photos, she got tingles, and she jumped on top of me.

And then she had the audacity to say that she never cheated on him. Both in front of me AND his bf.

These are women in a nutshell.
Worthless pieces of meat to use as a pleasure tool.

Why i opened this thread? Because you guys in the impact section are f*****g crying about women, when you should want hair for YOURSELF!

You should want to look good for yourself, not to impress a bunch of thots.

Women are worthless, you should not cry your hair for them.

Last edited:

ZidaneBaldGod

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have to agree here, although if a classy woman is devote in religion and God fearing there is less a chance she'll turn into a tramp.
But then again 'classy' woman are not normally found in churches cause they are too good for that.

The problem is that even if you find an "unicorn" like you describe... She will still be influenced by her friends and become a thot in no time.

I feel really sorry for you guys, i'm just trying to cheer you up. I have experienced both the chad and incel life... you're not missing anything worthwhile.

Sure, it's great to feel "loved" and the warmth and affection of a woman can be amazing.
But it's all an illusion.

Focus on yourselves!
Hate your hair? Get a transplant or SMP!
Want to look better? Go lift weights.
Want sex? Go for hookers.

Don't cry about your hair JUST for women. Women don't give a sh*t about you. Even if you're chad NW1 she will still cheat, manipulate and try to control you.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im on old romantic, i still think there is always that one out there just waiting. So i don't lose hope i will find her, that's all that keeps me going tbh. And yes, im a 29 year old virgin, never been in a relationship so maybe that is clouding my view of woman i don't know, but im still going with my gut instinct to just wait and hope the right one finds me(or i find her).

ZidaneBaldGod

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How about we start holding everybody accountable for their mistakes? Both men and women?

Yes, she was unfaithful.

Yes, you were a piece of sh*t for going along with it.

If it was not me, it would be someone else.
I'm actually still "friends" with this girl, and all she talks about with me is how much of a piece of sh*t her bf is, how weak he is, how she does not like f*****g with him, etc.
And btw, she told me she's now planning to baby trap him and force him to marry her.

Not to mention she's now cheating on him with other dudes other than me.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Be it as it may, neglecting a thing out of own choice or getting it taken away from you to be forever out of your reach even if you try your best are two very different things psychologically. A man who abstains from something due to his own choice is at peace, a man who is forced to feels as if he is held back and not good enough.

Heck, I used to shave my head frequently with 1mm clippers when I had a full head of hair and look where I am now for fucks sake. In self-esteem and hair purgatory with the rest of you.

sachalamp

Established Member
Reaction score
If it was not me, it would be someone else.
I'm actually still "friends" with this girl, and all she talks about with me is how much of a piece of sh*t her bf is, how weak he is, how she does not like f*****g with him, etc.
And btw, she told me she's now planning to baby trap him and force him to marry her.

Not to mention she's now cheating on him with other dudes other than me.

So you're saying you're still a piece of sh*t and finding excuses for it.

"If I didn't steal from that wallet i found on the street, someone else would have!"

ZidaneBaldGod

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Be it as it may, neglecting a thing out of own choice or getting it taken away from you to be forever out of your reach even if you try your best are two very different things psychologically. A man who abstains from something due to his own choice is at peace, a man who is forced to feels as if he is held back and not good enough.

Heck, I used to shave my head frequently with 1mm clippers when I had a full head of hair and look where I am now for fucks sake. In self-esteem and hair purgatory with the rest of you.

Dude, if you look awesome with a shaved head... why not just get SMP?
Trust me, it looks ten times better than the f*****g horseshoe.

So you're saying you're still a piece of sh*t and finding excuses for it.

"If I didn't steal from that wallet i found on the street, someone else would have!"

Why should i bother being a good person with immoral beings such as women? Actually if you are an upstanding citizen, they will see you as weak.

That's how fucked up women are.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
The problem is that even if you find an "unicorn" like you describe... She will still be influenced by her friends and become a thot in no time.

I feel really sorry for you guys, i'm just trying to cheer you up. I have experienced both the chad and incel life... you're not missing anything worthwhile.

Sure, it's great to feel "loved" and the warmth and affection of a woman can be amazing.
But it's all an illusion.

Focus on yourselves!
Hate your hair? Get a transplant or SMP!
Want to look better? Go lift weights.
Want sex? Go for hookers.

Don't cry about your hair JUST for women. Women don't give a sh*t about you. Even if you're chad NW1 she will still cheat, manipulate and try to control you.
"unicorns" hang out with other unicorns, so still a good chance she won't be corrupted. But ya majority might have been innocent once upon a time but it's a cold hard world and eventually they succumb.

Plus woman are educated and more independent and know they don't necessarily need a man, and those that settle down are more interested in kids and someone whose going to help raise them. Then it's divorce court, custody and child support.

If life were like this again, proud caring woman on that carriage - and not showing any cleavage either:

sachalamp

Established Member
Reaction score
Why should i bother being a good person with immoral beings such as women? Actually if you are an upstanding citizen, they will see you as weak.

That's how fucked up women are.

Ah yes, deflecting any ounce of personal responsibility. On one hand you advocate holding women responsible, on the other you're not really responsible for anything. Blame shifting and projection at it's finest.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude, if you look awesome with a shaved head... why not just get SMP?
Trust me, it looks ten times better than the f*****g horseshoe.

I don't think I do. Aging and having a shaved head don't go well together. You look best when you are still young with a very fresh face and back then I always knew that I could just go back to having a full hair if I wanted to when a woman rejected me for having a shaved head. That's the psychological component.

SMP is also a permanent solution, more often than not looking strange, with a higher chance of that happening the lighter your skin colour is...I am very pale so there is that.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're pretty naive to think that "classy" women exist.
Even the most innocent virgin can become a trashy wh*** under the right circumstances (aka CHAD).

Also, by low quality i mean average women (5/10 or 6/10 women).
I usually find dating average or lower quality women more entertaining.
Why?
High quality women will never respect you, they always think they are hot sh*t and they will try to bring you down.
Low quality women, if you are much better looking than them, will worship the ground you walk on and treat you like a god.

Unfortunately i like submissive women, so high quality women are actually very unattractive to me.
I also enjoy busty plump women more than skinny girls.
by classy i just mean looks wise. im no white knight lol. there are genuinely classy girls but theyre rare.

and lol "plump" women? f*****g hell man dont cope you mean whales. are these "average" girls you been dating been fat?

have any of them been under 130 pounds?

Last edited:

ZidaneBaldGod

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
by classy i just mean looks wise. im no white knight lol. there are genuinely classy girls but theyre rare.

and lol "plump" women? f*****g hell man dont cope you mean whales. are these "average" girls you been dating been fat?

have any of them been under 130 pounds?

Actually most of my girlfriends have been
between 130 and 150 pounds.
By plump, i mean something like this:

chubby.jpg

I don't like whales.

ZidaneBaldGod

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think I do. Aging and having a shaved head don't go well together. You look best when you are still young with a very fresh face and back then I always knew that I could just go back to having a full hair if I wanted to when a woman rejected me for having a shaved head. That's the psychological component.

SMP is also a permanent solution, more often than not looking strange, with a higher chance of that happening the lighter your skin colour is...I am very pale so there is that.

You sure about that? Even when you are old, having a frame to your face is still much better than just having the hideous horseshoe.

Also, pale guys look amazing with SMP. Because the pale skin makes the pigments look darker.
image072.jpg

Also, if a woman doesn't like shaved heads, tough luck dude. Can't win them all.
Better than have some girls like you (SMP) than no girls like you (horseshoe)