Why Do You Guys Even Care About Women?

ZidaneBaldGod

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Women are trash.

I'm an ex 7.5/10 guy (basically Chad lite, i could easily pick up lower SMV women, actually, most of the time, i didn't even need to do anything, they came to me!)
Huge shoulders, average face, 6ft tall, pretty muscular with big bones, i also had an incredibly thick head of hair.

I didn't have a lot of girlfriends, mainly because i'm lazy and hate dating. So i just waited for them to come to me. Not to mention i was pretty insecure. (I learned "game" only later) First kiss at 14 year old, by 18 i already had started my first big LTR.
I'm now 25 yrs old and NW3 diffuse. Still get a lot of looks by women, even with my meh hair, probably because i'm much more muscular now that i'm gymcelling so i guess i compensated.
Hell, i get crazy women chasing me. One in particular ran inside my workplace, screaming like a madman because i wouldn't f*** her.
For fucks sake, one year ago i tried shaving my head, i looked decent but since i'm diffused i looked like a NW5. Well... I still got chased by fatties! Heck, when i shaved one fatty wanted me to f*** her so badly that she kept whispering gross stuff into my ears.

Why i'm saying this? Not to make you jealous.
It's to make you understand, that even if you are chad, women are NOT WORTH IT.

After about 10+ girlfriends, a couple of fuckfriends, and one night stands, i'm already tired of women.

Women DON'T care about you or your hair.

Even if you are NW1 with 10/10 looks, women don't care about you!

If you're good looking, they will manipulate you into sex.
If you have money, they will manipulate you into marriage.

Even as a formed chad, most of my girlfriends always tried to manipulate me, guilt trip me, play mindgames. Either for sex or marriage.

When i was in my longest LTR, my ex girlfriend betrayed me once she figured out that i would never have enough money to marry her. Destroying our three year old LTR in one fell swoop.

Another girl i dumped decided to take revenge against me by hooking up with my incel friend and by manipulating him into turning against me.

Another girl seemed innocent and chastw, but then my friends told me that she kept messagging them, saying that she wanted me to f*** her like a wild animal.

Nowadays i like having money and being single more than having girlfriends.
Don't bother with women!
If your hair really prevents you from getting women...
Go for hookers then if you really want to have sex that badly.

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
tenor.gif

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Women are trash.

I'm an ex 7.5/10 guy (basically Chad lite, i could easily pick up lower SMV women, actually, most of the time, i didn't even need to do anything, they came to me!)
Huge shoulders, average face, 6ft tall, pretty muscular with big bones, i also had an incredibly thick head of hair.

I didn't have a lot of girlfriends, mainly because i'm lazy and hate dating. So i just waited for them to come to me. Not to mention i was pretty insecure. (I learned "game" only later) First kiss at 14 year old, by 18 i already had started my first big LTR.
I'm now 25 yrs old and NW3 diffuse. Still get a lot of looks by women, even with my meh hair, probably because i'm much more muscular now that i'm gymcelling so i guess i compensated.
Hell, i get crazy women chasing me. One in particular ran inside my workplace, screaming like a madman because i wouldn't f*** her.
For fucks sake, one year ago i tried shaving my head, i looked decent but since i'm diffused i looked like a NW5. Well... I still got chased by fatties! Heck, when i shaved one fatty wanted me to f*** her so badly that she kept whispering gross stuff into my ears.

After about 10+ girlfriends, a couple of fuckfriends, and one night stands, i'm already tired of women.

Even as a formed chad, most of my girlfriends always tried to manipulate me, guilt trip me, play mindgames. Either for sex or marriage.

When i was in my longest LTR, my ex girlfriend betrayed me once she figured out that i would never have enough money to marry her. Destroying our three year old LTR in one fell swoop.

Another girl i dumped decided to take revenge against me by hooking up with my incel friend and by manipulating him into turning against me.

Another girl seemed innocent and chastw, but then my friends told me that she kept messagging them, saying that she wanted me to f*** her like a wild animal.

Don't bother with women!
Some well made points even though it sounds like humble bragging. Most here don't get a lot of woman or experience because we don't have the hair to back it. Your case is different cause they flock to you like moth to a flame - we always want what we don't have.

But ya I'm currently being manipulated by a married woman, and she even said her husband is out of the country - but I'm not interested, just funny how they think they are so smart, you might be able to fool a 20 year old but not 40.

ZidaneBaldGod

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Only lower SMV women are drawn to me though. Especially fatties or crazy women.

Like i said, i'm not a perfect chad.
Heck, i still have to do a bit of "game" to succeed, and i had a lot of rejections anyway.

I'm no god, don't want to give you guys the wrong idea.
I just wanted to give you guys the perspective of someone who has been on both sides... the chad side and the incel side.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
You could have avoided all of that heartache if you just did what most Chads do by dating multiple women at the same time.

What would you say to the users on here who want to get married and have children?

ZidaneBaldGod

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You could have avoided all of that heartache if you just did what most Chads do by dating multiple women at the same time.

What would you say to the users on here who want to get married and have children?

The problem is that i find sex boring.
Recently i had an engaged woman cheat on her boyfriend with me.
I felt nothing.

If i'm not emotionally engaged with a woman, i find sex boring.

That's why i didn't pump and dump much in my younger years.

As for marriage... why the f*** would you ever want that?
You do realize that more than 50% marriages end up with divorce rape?

Face it, modern women are only good for sex.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I stopped care a while ago when went out with good looking guys a few times

Blackpill experience

I just accepted genetical inferiority and moved on

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Women are trash.

Don't bother with women!
no one cares about whales and uggos and trashy girls. lol you're acting like you're some big shot for getting with trash. i've seen a lot of baldies with low quality women, low quality women are worthless. its attractive smart/classy ones we care about.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i'm not really interested in casual sex, never have been.
i remember when i had hair a pretty girl invited me over to her house to chill out.
i just wanted to chill out with a friend, not have sex (i liked another girl at that time)
anyway she wanted to have sex with me, when i said i didn't want to, she slapped me as hard as she could across my face.
what i want is a woman i can settle down with and have kids, but tbh that is a long shot now that i am bald.
now i am basically NW4, no girls even look at me with desire let alone want to have sex.
the only girls on facebook who would talk to me were fatties, i'm talking huge ones.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i'm not really interested in casual sex, never have been.
i remember when i had hair a pretty girl invited me over to her house to chill out.
i just wanted to chill out with a friend, not have sex (i liked another girl at that time)
anyway she wanted to have sex with me, when i said i didn't want to, she slapped me as hard as she could across my face.
what i want is a woman i can settle down with and have kids, but tbh that is a long shot now that i am bald.
now i am basically NW4, no girls even look at me with desire let alone want to have sex.
the only girls on facebook who would talk to me were fatties, i'm talking huge ones.
3xgRvoY.gif

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 91198

This is real world snap from midtown manhattan..2017-2018..

Give a change to your style..take a risk..
experiment with style ..
buzzcut/Shaving/statham style hair cut...
shoes/specs/watches/clothes..

anything..take a chance...
lawl ew how old is she?????? jesus she looks 80

wait blew up the picture and yea she is pretty decent looking nvm. f*** ok i got myself there.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score

wait blew up the picture and yea she is pretty decent looking nvm. f*** ok i got myself there.

I think such small real life experiences can boost confidence of guys who are bald.

Chatting online with girl on apps have no effect..

cantara

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

The guy is better looking though, despite the bald head. I couldn‘t bring myself to date her, her style and tattoos certainly don‘t help, as far as I‘m concerned.

BUT: it‘s certainly possible to date girls her league and not just whales, if you are bald but otherwise ok-looking, so I agree with the point that is made with the pic.

ZidaneBaldGod

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
no one cares about whales and uggos and trashy girls. lol you're acting like you're some big shot for getting with trash. i've seen a lot of baldies with low quality women, low quality women are worthless. its attractive smart/classy ones we care about.

You're pretty naive to think that "classy" women exist.
Even the most innocent virgin can become a trashy wh*** under the right circumstances (aka CHAD).

Also, by low quality i mean average women (5/10 or 6/10 women).
I usually find dating average or lower quality women more entertaining.
Why?
High quality women will never respect you, they always think they are hot sh*t and they will try to bring you down.
Low quality women, if you are much better looking than them, will worship the ground you walk on and treat you like a god.

Unfortunately i like submissive women, so high quality women are actually very unattractive to me.
I also enjoy busty plump women more than skinny girls.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're pretty naive to think that "classy" women exist.
Even the most innocent virgin can become a trashy wh*** under the right circumstances (aka CHAD).

Also, by low quality i mean average women (5/10 or 6/10 women).
I usually find dating average or lower quality women more entertaining.
Why?
High quality women will never respect you, they always think they are hot sh*t and they will try to bring you down.
Low quality women, if you are much better looking than them, will worship the ground you walk on and treat you like a god.

Unfortunately i like submissive women, so high quality women are actually very unattractive to me.
I also enjoy busty plump women more than skinny girls.
Have to agree here, although if a classy woman is devote in religion and God fearing there is less a chance she'll turn into a tramp.
But then again 'classy' woman are not normally found in churches cause they are too good for that.

blackg

Reaction score
Women are trash.

Don't bother with women!
Are you still a virgin?