Why Do You Guys Even Care About Women?

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Only if you have low self-worth. The higher your self-worth, the less you need valuation from others.
exactly lol. when i had hair i didnt care that much about girls looks or others approval. already had at least ok genes. now that my genes are actually below average i care a lot more about the opinions of others

i kno i kno it was in the genes even before to go bald but u kno what i mean. so ironic

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Women are trash.

I'm an ex 7.5/10 guy (basically Chad lite, i could easily pick up lower SMV women, actually, most of the time, i didn't even need to do anything, they came to me!)
Huge shoulders, average face, 6ft tall, pretty muscular with big bones, i also had an incredibly thick head of hair.

I didn't have a lot of girlfriends, mainly because i'm lazy and hate dating. So i just waited for them to come to me. Not to mention i was pretty insecure. (I learned "game" only later) First kiss at 14 year old, by 18 i already had started my first big LTR.
I'm now 25 yrs old and NW3 diffuse. Still get a lot of looks by women, even with my meh hair, probably because i'm much more muscular now that i'm gymcelling so i guess i compensated.
Hell, i get crazy women chasing me. One in particular ran inside my workplace, screaming like a madman because i wouldn't f*** her.
For fucks sake, one year ago i tried shaving my head, i looked decent but since i'm diffused i looked like a NW5. Well... I still got chased by fatties! Heck, when i shaved one fatty wanted me to f*** her so badly that she kept whispering gross stuff into my ears.

Why i'm saying this? Not to make you jealous.
It's to make you understand, that even if you are chad, women are NOT WORTH IT.

After about 10+ girlfriends, a couple of fuckfriends, and one night stands, i'm already tired of women.

Women DON'T care about you or your hair.

Even if you are NW1 with 10/10 looks, women don't care about you!

If you're good looking, they will manipulate you into sex.
If you have money, they will manipulate you into marriage.

Even as a formed chad, most of my girlfriends always tried to manipulate me, guilt trip me, play mindgames. Either for sex or marriage.

When i was in my longest LTR, my ex girlfriend betrayed me once she figured out that i would never have enough money to marry her. Destroying our three year old LTR in one fell swoop.

Another girl i dumped decided to take revenge against me by hooking up with my incel friend and by manipulating him into turning against me.

Another girl seemed innocent and chastw, but then my friends told me that she kept messagging them, saying that she wanted me to f*** her like a wild animal.

Nowadays i like having money and being single more than having girlfriends.
Don't bother with women!
If your hair really prevents you from getting women...
Go for hookers then if you really want to have sex that badly.

I find the lack of posts for this account make it seem fake, though I do agree with a lot of it. ESPECIALLY with the part I put in red. Trust me youll have a much better time in life just using "services" than dealing with some girls sh*t. I do believe its the main reason prostitution is illegal in the states. Most guys here would choose it over dealing with a wife and probably never have kids.

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
MGTOWS are faggots with fleshlights. Yes Im shaming. The only real MGTOW I have seen on youtube is this buffed LFA guy, Cool guy. The rest are on jerk off marathons (or not cause Fina = limp dick I guess).

I’ve used a fleshlight, they’re sh*t. Anyone who thinks it’s like real pussy is either a virgin or never had sex without a condom.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Only if you have low self-worth. The higher your self-worth, the less you need valuation from others.

Wrong, in my opinion. Even if you are the most confident guy in the world with the strongest sense of self belief and a huge amount of self worth, you're still a human with needs. If you're a hetero male then those include physical needs that can only be satisfied by females. There's also the need to have children, a family, be responsible etc. etc.

Confidence is NOT the cure for depression. In my opinion, one of the reasons that depression occurs is because of unmet needs. I'm almost stating the obvious here but my point is that there could be nothing wrong with the depressed person besides their needs being unmet (no 'mental health' troubles, for example). This illustrates why a hetero bald confident man is still going to be a bald loser because he won't be able to have a hook up, a girlfriend or a wife (which is, practically speaking, the way to have kids and a family). With those unmet needs, he'll suffer from depression despite his huge sense of self-worth and confidence. This is all based on my experiences but I expect that most people on here can relate.

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Confidence is NOT the cure for depression.

Nor is “depression” a synonym for the absence of a relationship with a woman.

It’s obvious you’re very unhappy about your situation, but are you so convinced that being married would make you happy? I don’t know you, but you seem to have other things going on. Unless I misunderstood, you seemed to allude to suicide recently.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
im actually sorta with morning glory here double. cuz i remember when i had hair despite still being incel i was NOWHERE near as obsessed with being incel and depressed as i am now

the general lowered social status you get from being bald makes you fixate a lot more on other things to compensate, such as a gf and especially an attractive gf

i remember talking to ugly girls in my semi normie full head high school days and feeling confident about it. hate to say it but id be too embarassed to do the same nowadays, id feel pathetic being ugly and hooking up with another ugly person. even though thats my league now lol

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Women are trash.

I'm an ex 7.5/10 guy (basically Chad lite, i could easily pick up lower SMV women, actually, most of the time, i didn't even need to do anything, they came to me!)
Huge shoulders, average face, 6ft tall, pretty muscular with big bones, i also had an incredibly thick head of hair.

I didn't have a lot of girlfriends, mainly because i'm lazy and hate dating. So i just waited for them to come to me. Not to mention i was pretty insecure. (I learned "game" only later) First kiss at 14 year old, by 18 i already had started my first big LTR.
I'm now 25 yrs old and NW3 diffuse. Still get a lot of looks by women, even with my meh hair, probably because i'm much more muscular now that i'm gymcelling so i guess i compensated.
Hell, i get crazy women chasing me. One in particular ran inside my workplace, screaming like a madman because i wouldn't f*** her.
For fucks sake, one year ago i tried shaving my head, i looked decent but since i'm diffused i looked like a NW5. Well... I still got chased by fatties! Heck, when i shaved one fatty wanted me to f*** her so badly that she kept whispering gross stuff into my ears.

Why i'm saying this? Not to make you jealous.
It's to make you understand, that even if you are chad, women are NOT WORTH IT.

After about 10+ girlfriends, a couple of fuckfriends, and one night stands, i'm already tired of women.

Women DON'T care about you or your hair.

Even if you are NW1 with 10/10 looks, women don't care about you!

If you're good looking, they will manipulate you into sex.
If you have money, they will manipulate you into marriage.

Even as a formed chad, most of my girlfriends always tried to manipulate me, guilt trip me, play mindgames. Either for sex or marriage.

When i was in my longest LTR, my ex girlfriend betrayed me once she figured out that i would never have enough money to marry her. Destroying our three year old LTR in one fell swoop.

Another girl i dumped decided to take revenge against me by hooking up with my incel friend and by manipulating him into turning against me.

Another girl seemed innocent and chastw, but then my friends told me that she kept messagging them, saying that she wanted me to f*** her like a wild animal.

Nowadays i like having money and being single more than having girlfriends.
Don't bother with women!
If your hair really prevents you from getting women...
Go for hookers then if you really want to have sex that badly.
I wouldn't go as far as using the word "trash" but "manipulative" definitely. So are men. It's human nature to only care about yourself and "survival of the fittest " will always be a factor. You can chose to be loyal or disloyal at a flick of switch. However, most people can't think for themselves. They are easily manipulated when someone points out certain actions that may never actually be the intended true agenda. Another words, they don't have all the facts but they easily point the finger.

Life is a game and to win it you have to learn how to lie, cheat, manipulate, and be fake just so you can smell like roses. You can try to play it with honesty and sincerity but there will always be those who won't play an honest game and cheat. We have all been victims of this. And we have all participated in that type of negative behavior only because we allowed someone else to manipulate us to do it when it might be normally out of our character. Today, people rely too much on what other people think and people can't think for themselves and make their own conclusions.

So, I will agree, if you don't like conflict, then don't get involved with a relationship. If you want sex, then find a friend with benefits or look into legal high class hookers or just use your hand or fleshlight. Relationships will involve not only you but everyone you and your partner associate with on a regular basis. They will influence your decisions if you let them. This is a great flaw that causes most relationships to fail. You believe everything you hear when some of it may not even be true. And unfortunately, you can't even defend yourself because these people have already brainwashed your partner or friend into believing what you did was wrong. It's all about trust and loyalty. Something that is very hard to find these days. However, I don't believe you should always have to rely on other people to fight your battles for you. You need to learn how to be open in a relationship and communicate your thoughts and see if your intentions match those what other people have pointed out. If they don't, you need to realize the people you surround yourself with may be more toxic than you think. And that in itself can destroy a relationship.

Relationships are a business contract and if you don't both work together to make it work, then don't enter into the contract in the first place. And if you do, then realize there is always an out and its better to get out immediately before it becomes a total catastrophe. Obviously, we invented divorce for that if its a legal relationship.

@ZidaneBaldGod, I actually agree with almost everything you said but I think you actually are letting some resentment cloud your judgement. I have resentment too and it clouds my judgement too. I have actually followed your advice and have been on both ends of the spectrum as you have and I haven chose to be incel again. Only because I think people are too manipulative and will feather their own cap even it means turning on you and throwing you under the bus.

I have been throw under the bus before without being given a chance to defend myself because certain parties and their friends seem to think they can read my mind and know what is on my agenda. That's the problem with society and why I tend to be a loner. This type of conflict happened on this very forum and because of it, a new forum had to be created so they can bash people like me without allowing me to defend myself. And then they want me to go on the other forum just to defend myself. No thanks. I don't need to do that. There is no point if people can't think for themselves. You guys on here start thinking for yourself and do your own research. If you want to date then date. If you fail, then learn from it. Learn from your failures because you must fail to succeed and evolve. OP, you obviously know what I am talking about out from what you posted.You have to reinvent yourself constantly( especially when your genetics disappoint you) if you want to become more desirable. But just remember to only keep company you can trust and be totally open with communication. We are not mind readers.( If you are, please teach me how to do it.) Get rid of those toxic people in your life who will sabotage you and your relationships with your friends, family and loved ones.

Last edited:

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
im actually sorta with morning glory here double. cuz i remember when i had hair despite still being incel i was NOWHERE near as obsessed with being incel and depressed as i am now

the general lowered social status you get from being bald makes you fixate a lot more on other things to compensate, such as a gf and especially an attractive gf

i remember talking to ugly girls in my semi normie full head high school days and feeling confident about it. hate to say it but id be too embarassed to do the same nowadays, id feel pathetic being ugly and hooking up with another ugly person. even though thats my league now lol

I disagree with this too. When you're a NW1 incel, you know that you can just work on some game, go through a few rejections and then eventually get laid. You know this because you see it done all the time. As a NW6, you believe that the same thing can be done, try it and fail over 30 times. That's why you fixate on things. It's because you know that there is no quick fix or steps to help your situation and that you're effectively doomed forever.

Once again, ugly women are not your league. (I know that you were joking but I'll still address that point). As a NW6, my experiences indicate that you are below any woman's standards. So my view would be to wish you good luck in having the slightest chance with an ugly woman.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I disagree with this too. When you're a NW1 incel, you know that you can just work on some game, go through a few rejections and then eventually get laid. You know this because you see it done all the time. As a NW6, you believe that the same thing can be done, try it and fail over 30 times. That's why you fixate on things. It's because you know that there is no quick fix or steps to help your situation and that you're effectively doomed forever.

Once again, ugly women are not your league. (I know that you were joking but I'll still address that point). As a NW6, my experiences indicate that you are below any woman's standards. So my view would be to wish you good luck in having the slightest chance with an ugly woman.
yea good point but IDK i think its reasonable to say you dont need a gf for self esteem purposes as much being a full head.

and i might send you my pic for you to gauge my attractiveness lol

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn't go as far as using the word "trash" but "manipulative" definitely. So are men. It's human nature to only care about yourself and "survival of the fitness" will always be a factor. You can chose to be loyal or disloyal at a flick of switch. However, most people can't think for themselves. They are easily manipulated when someone points out certain actions that may never actually be the intended true agenda. Another words, they don't have all the facts but they easily point the finger.

Life is a game and to win it you have to learn how to lie, cheat, manipulate, and be fake just so you can smell like roses. You can try to play it with honesty and sincerity but there will always be those who won't play an honest game and cheat. We have all been victims of this. And we have all participated in that type of negative behavior only because we allowed someone else to manipulate us to do it when it might be normally out of our character. Today, people rely too much on what other people think and people can't think for themselves and make their own conclusions.

So, I will agree, if you don't like conflict, then don't get involved with a relationship. If you want sex, then find a friend with benefits or look into legal high class hookers or just use your hand or fleshlight. Relationships will involve not only you but everyone you and your partner associate with on a regular basis. They will influence your decisions if you let them. This is a great flaw that causes most relationships to fail. You believe everything you hear when some of it may not even be true. And unfortunately, you can't even defend yourself because these people have already brainwashed your partner or friend into believing what you did was wrong. It's all about trust and loyalty. Something that is very hard to find these days. However, I don't believe you should always have to rely on other people to fight your battles for you. You need to learn how to be open in a relationship and communicate your thoughts and see if your intentions match those what other people have pointed out. If they don't, you need to realize the people you surround yourself with may be more toxic than you think. And that in itself can destroy a relationship.

Relationships are a business contract and if you don't both work together to make it work, then don't enter into the contract in the first place. And if you do, then realize there is always an out and its better to get out immediately before it becomes a total catastrophe. Obviously, we invented divorce for that if its a legal relationship.

@ZidaneBaldGod, I actually agree with almost everything you said but I think you actually are letting some resentment cloud your judgement. I have resentment too and it clouds my judgement too. I have actually followed your advice and have been on both ends of the spectrum as you have and I haven chose to be incel again. Only because I think people are too manipulative and will feather their own cap even it means turning on you and throwing you under the bus.

I have been throw under the bus before without being given a chance to defend myself because certain parties and their friends seem to think they can read my mind and know what is on my agenda. That's the problem with society and why I tend to be a loner. This type of conflict happened on this very forum and because of it, a new forum had to be created so they can bash people like me without allowing me to defend myself. And then they want me to go on the other forum just to defend myself. No thanks. I don't need to do that. There is no point if people can't think for themselves. You guys on here start thinking for yourself and do your own research. If you want to date then date. If you fail, then learn from it. Learn from your failures because you must fail to succeed and evolve. OP, you obviously know what I am talking about out from what you posted.You have to reinvent yourself constantly( especially when your genetics disappoint you) if you want to become more desirable. But just remember to only keep company you can trust and be totally open with communication. We are not mind readers.( If you are, please teach me how to do it.) Get rid of those toxic people in your life who will sabotage you and your relationships with your friends, family and loved ones.
"reinvent yourself" thats EXACTLY what makes baldness so depressing. cant really reinvent yourself cuz as others have pointed out you will still be just the "bald guy" , your identity will be defined by it

also literally in that you cant change your haircut which is often the center of different styles

lol just thinking of that and how monks and other religious figures shave their head makes me think baldness is meant to make you drop out of society. also how much society insults and belittles baldness

so depressing

ZidaneBaldGod

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn't go as far as using the word "trash" but "manipulative" definitely. So are men. It's human nature to only care about yourself and "survival of the fittest " will always be a factor. You can chose to be loyal or disloyal at a flick of switch. However, most people can't think for themselves. They are easily manipulated when someone points out certain actions that may never actually be the intended true agenda. Another words, they don't have all the facts but they easily point the finger.

Finally someone that understands where i'm coming from.
I'm honestly starting to find relationships just a pain in the ***. It's such busy work, and for what?
It's completely not worth it. Not even for sex!

But i can say that because i don't find casual sex appealing.
When i do sex with a woman that i don't care about, i feel NOTHING.

@DoctorHouse , i also have a lot of resentment. I have been betrayed by the only woman i loved, thrown under the bus. She tried to get me to break up with my best friends, tried to manipulate me into doing stuff i didn't want, while she made her friends backstab me constantly by bringing other guys into the mix.

But the resentment doesn't cloud me. I have A LOT of female friends, i don't hate women, even if i find them inferior to men.

I just want to be left alone. I'M TIRED OF DRAMA. I only get engaged to a woman if she is submissive to my will, that way i won't have to deal with bullshit.

Also, even when i had a NW1
(i'm now a NW3 diffuse, my hairloss has slowed down considerably since my father is a NW4 diffuse at 60 yr old),
i still was always a lone wolf.
I like to be free, i like to have money.

I always found dating boring also. Because you need to act like a clown, trying to be alpha and impress her and her friends like a monkey, and i'm so prideful that i hate doing that.
I can do it, i have done it before. I just hate doing it, my pride gets in the way.

The fact that most girlfriends i had were kinda psycho/borderline does not help.

Actually, i'm now locked into a legal battle with an ex girlfriend, because she's stalking me and trying to get me beat up by thugs. So fun.

Last edited:

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I'm honestly starting to find relationships just a pain in the ***. It's such busy work, and for what?
It's completely not worth it. Not even for sex!

But i can say that because i don't find casual sex appealing.
When i do sex with a woman that i don't care about, i feel NOTHING.

@DoctorHouse , i also have a lot of resentment. I have been betrayed by the only woman i loved, thrown under the bus. She tried to get me to break up with my best friends, tried to manipulate me into doing stuff i didn't want, while she made her friends backstab me constantly by bringing other guys into the mix.

But the resentment doesn't cloud me. I have A LOT of female friends, i don't hate women, even if i find them inferior to men.

I just want to be left alone. I'M TIRED OF DRAMA. I only get engaged to a woman if she is submissive to my will, that way i won't have to deal with bullshit.

Also, even when i had a NW1
(i'm now a NW3 diffuse, my hairloss has slowed down considerably since my father is a NW4 diffuse at 60 yr old),
i still was always a lone wolf.
I like to be free, i like to have money.

I always found dating boring also. Because you need to act like a clown, trying to be alpha and impress her and her friends like a monkey, and i'm so prideful that i hate doing that.
I can do it, i have done it before. I just hate doing it, my pride gets in the way.

The fact that most girlfriends i had were kinda psycho/borderline does not help.

Actually, i'm now locked into a legal battle with an ex girlfriend, because she's stalking me and trying to get me beat up by thugs. So fun.

Times have changed. Even so called submissive women instinctually will find your achilles heal and use it against you when they feel threatened. I can tell you from experience the number one medical illness right now is depression and anxiety. Unless you are a trained psychologist or psychiatrist, you are always going to struggle in relationships unless you learn how to support and comfort someone with those mental issues. Obviously, you don't have the patience to deal with that as most people don't. I surely run the other way when I see that red flag in women because I have enough of my own issues I deal with every day. Most people on here need to fix themselves before even thinking about dating. If it means they need to get a hair transplant, a nose job, or other cosmetic surgery to feel better about themselves then do it. But always remember if you fix the outside you have to fix the inside too.

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Was just in the shops today and heard a fat lady laughing about her husband's receding hairline to her fat friend lol

It's not something the poor fella can control.... unlike obesity

ZidaneBaldGod

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Was just in the shops today and heard a fat lady laughing about her husband's receding hairline to her fat friend lol

It's not something the poor fella can control.... unlike obesity

Lol the husband could have called her out on her obesity.
Must have been a cuck.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Quite wise approach. While my hairloss works out quite well and im dating around I'm sometimes wondering if we don't put too much emphasis on this topic.
Sex is per se a superficial thing and if you are super ugly it's less fun and might not be worth it with an equally unattractive partner. That's the redpoll.

But there is really more to that in life.
Maybe it's the Finasteride :p but I have to admit that I think sex and the mentioned validation is overrated. One gay dude was interviewed on the topic and he said he doesn't need kids, because his impact and legacy in society is built on other things.
Who cares about legacy once you die nobody will care and you'll be forgotten like 99% of people. Unless you were a real history changer which most won't be anything more than the average joe. Only in our minds we exaggerate our importance.

sachalamp

Established Member
Reaction score

If you have to act alpha... you're not alpha. I've tried doing it myself (have done it for most of my life really) and it does work for a while, then it just get boring and exhausting to keep up. End you end up breaking down. I've also had some real alpha moments when i didn't have to think or act like nothing, stuff just happened naturally. This is what we should aim for.

If most of your gfs were psycho, then there's something wrong with you and your selection process. Or something draws them to you.

yetti

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Who cares about legacy once you die nobody will care and you'll be forgotten like 99% of people. Unless you were a real history changer which most won't be anything more than the average joe. Only in our minds we exaggerate our importance.

It's not a question of whether or not you'll be forgotten, thats a very self-centered and shallow way to see "impact and legacy". Rather, it's what you leave to future generations and how you change lives. We can have great importance and positive impact without being famous or even remembered. A great police officer can save many lives, a great teacher can help thousands of people to really learn and do well in life, etc.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not a question of whether or not you'll be forgotten, thats a very self-centered and shallow way to see "impact and legacy". Rather, it's what you leave to future generations and how you change lives. We can have great importance and positive impact without being famous or even remembered. A great police officer can save many lives, a great teacher can help thousands of people to really learn and do well in life, etc.
Agreed, about impact.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
@Joan, Hook, line, and sinker. LOL.