Why Do People Want Kids? Is It Even Ethical?

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
As before, due to ignorance of genetics, the eugenics arguments presented here are nonsense.

"I have bald relatives, so I shouldn't procreate" ... that's a cope.

I am not talking about baldness. I am talking about serious medical conditions.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

blackg

Reaction score
lol kids are usually brutal and cruel. I remember my little cousin punching me in my balls before as hard as he could, i fell to the ground in pain and he stood on me looking victorious and laughing.
Hahaha... I would've put that little f****r on his ***.

blackg

Reaction score
The extent is what is being debated here.

What we "should" be doing? How are these things finalized that "should" be done?

What motivational crap have you been consuming lately.

Of course, that's why I'm on this forum :(

No, the fact that I'm alive is in large measure due to the fact that I didn't know how shitty my life would turn out to be. How much struggle I would have had. Had I known, I would have strangled myself in the womb (anyone see The Butterfly Effect, directors cut?)

Hope. Hope is what keeps me alive. That my situation will improve. At least for a few years, after which it may decline again due to old age, at which point I will end it.

Hope was the dangling carrot which gave me fuel for my struggles. I'm tired now.

I have decided I will start buying lottery tickets. Anything for hope.
Damn! You have floored me with this post.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
rate Mitt Romney sons

probably just environment and parents love!

"So all of these arguments about "my genetics are bad !!" are just an ignorant cope" – david

0271_highlight2-4fe276ed5b327.jpg

nothing to do with genetics

Mitt_Ann_Romney_Family_Hawaii.jpg

just eat more vegetables and your balding gene will turn off

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yesterday some people post in this thread about how kids can be ruthless, and what happens today? I get f*****g wrecked by younglings.

I'm currently working as a substitute teacher. Most of the kids are sweet, some are challenging because they have various issues. There is this one girl in 5th grade though, who is just brutal. Genuinely just a bad person.

So today, after telling me multiple times that she flat out dosen't like me, she hits me with "Are you bald?". Damn. I respond a little perplexed "I'm bald?" to which she says "People who have have hair have hair here" (as she points to the temple areas).

Brutal. I thought I could get by showing myself in front of kids without a hat, since they don't have a degree in norwood spotting yet and I don't have a bald spot. Wrong. That hairline has reached a point where even children can see it's weird.

Later on in the day another 5th grade girl, who is actually quite nice, hits me with "Do you ever cut your hair?". Which must mean my hair is really looking off at all times.

FUUUUUUUUUCK

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Antisocial kids, a result of bad parenting, notably the absence of a father to regulate their aggressive behavior.

Adults and the other kids will try to avoid them as much as they can and they usually grow up to be antisocial adults.

Most of the time, that means criminal behavior for the men and borderline personality disorder for the girls.

Pretty spot on man. I get the impression her father isn't too involved, and allegedly her mother is quite the handful as well.

Disliked by many she is.

Pretty sad that you can be such a turn off to other people at age 12 already.

blackg

Reaction score
Yesterday some people post in this thread about how kids can be ruthless, and what happens today? I get f*****g wrecked by younglings.

I'm currently working as a substitute teacher. Most of the kids are sweet, some are challenging because they have various issues. There is this one girl in 5th grade though, who is just brutal. Genuinely just a bad person.

So today, after telling me multiple times that she flat out dosen't like me, she hits me with "Are you bald?". Damn. I respond a little perplexed "I'm bald?" to which she says "People who have have hair have hair here" (as she points to the temple areas).

Brutal. I thought I could get by showing myself in front of kids without a hat, since they don't have a degree in norwood spotting yet and I don't have a bald spot. Wrong. That hairline has reached a point where even children can see it's weird.

Later on in the day another 5th grade girl, who is actually quite nice, hits me with "Do you ever cut your hair?". Which must mean my hair is really looking off at all times.

FUUUUUUUUUCK
It's time you quit this teaching job and started working construction.
No kid's allowed on the worksite, plus you wear hard hats.
Purple Hard Hat.jpg

blackg

Reaction score
How come I know ugly people who live productive and fulfilling lives?

They're certainly not bathing in suffering, they have a (looksmatched) girlfriend, a job, hobbies, a purpose, they're interesting, they have friends, they travel, etc.

You could be at the top of the food chain in the looks department yet you could still be comparing you to someone slightly better-looking than you and it could make you suffer too.

I know that you're going to see as a utopia, "if I was that good-looking, I wouldn't give a f***! My life would be perfect and I'd just drown myself in pussy all the time! And I'd have tons of sycophants who'd tell me I'm a great person just for existing all the time, oh god that would be heaven!"

No, that's not how you would feel, you'd know if you had spent more time talking to good-looking men rather than idealizing them from a distance based on they present themselves on social media.

I remember my good-looking cousin being in hell several times, crying his eyes out because his father threw him out of the house, because the girl he loves ended up breaking his heart (but that can't happen to good-looking men, they don't suffer!).

So being ugly = a life of suffering? Sorry, I'm not buying that.
Being good looking is a struggle at times.
Attractive ladies come in to your life and it's really easy to get attached to one of them in particular.
But she has other ideas.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Unless you give it a meaning.

Remember that Napoleon and Caesar where hairlets and this probably drove them to maniacal heights.
Nothing excites me. Everything people do and how they live seem very boring and pointless to me. I'm not saying this to sound like a special snowflake, but honestly, i just don't like the way this world works.

Last edited:

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Unless you give it a meaning.

Remember that Napoleon and Caesar where hairlets and this probably drove them to maniacal heights.

I agree with the first sentence, second one is just the greatest cope i've ever heard.

Everybody got to find their own meaning of life, there's no answer, some people gave their lifetime to find an answer to this, still no f*****g clue.
Find yours Stanx

UberBaldaten

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree with the first sentence, second one is just the greatest cope i've ever heard.

Everybody got to find their own meaning of life, there's no answer, some people gave their lifetime to find an answer to this, still no f*****g clue.
Find yours Stanx
Yes it sounds like a cope, but if you read biographies of them, both Napoleon and Caesar( he also had epilepsy) were mocked to death for being manlets, baldites etc.

This insecurity surely made them even more angry to lash out at the world and become accepted.