Why did JaneyElizabeth get banned? What happened?

Ephemeral-Kitten

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Men built society and you're implying being a man is bad. This is just so retarded I'm not even going to elaborate on this. Again, you even thinking this shows your mental illness and proving my point.
In the past, the strength of the male was an advantage. 1000 years ago, if a rock was to be lifted, all the energy required for lifting it had to come from beasts or –from what amounted to the same– men. Now we have machines stronger than the strongest man or team thereof that can be assembled. In the few activities where human strength is an advantage, this signals the need for more technological development, for it is precisely those activities the ones that should be performed by machines, so that humans are freed for more worthy endeavors.

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Men built society and you're implying being a man is bad. This is just so retarded I'm not even going to elaborate on this. Again, you even thinking this shows your mental illness and proving my point.
Humans built society, and continue to evolve. Plus women did a lot too, and they would have done more if not for retarded gender roles.

Society is changing, the 1950s will never return.

Ephemeral-Kitten

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How about embrace yourself (yes if you're born a man...guess what? You're a man, stop deluding yourself that will never change) and fight hairloss without destroying your endocrine system and health.
I do not embrace nature, but for others who do, they should be consistent.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1632230751644.png

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How about embrace yourself (yes if you're born a man...guess what? You're a man, stop deluding yourself that will never change) and fight hairloss without destroying your endocrine system and health.
Naturalism is cancer. And try reading into some metaphysics, there's more to life then this human experience. I'd rather look the way I want and die by 40 then live as an ugly bald man to 80.

And I'm here as I don't want you to think you can insult all of us using Janey as an example of all dysphoric people, without any pushback. You inslut us, we insult you, a childish game of sh*t throwing, but still karma returns.

Ephemeral-Kitten

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Naturalism is cancer. And try reading into some metaphysics, there's more to life then this human experience. I'd rather look the way I want and die by 40 then live as an ugly bald man to 80.
Incidentally, balding means there is an AR sensitivity issue and predisposes one to sickness and premature death.

Ephemeral-Kitten

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You should read some philosophy, especially buddhism about accepting oneself.

But I'm not a hypocrite, if you're on here you hate balding but I fight hairloss with safer methods.
Any modification to your biochemistry goes against nature.

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

But I'm not a hypocrite, if you're on here you hate balding but I fight hairloss with safer methods.
I've read into most religions and I've accepted myself, and with it dysphoria too. I could become a monk or something, but I prefer to live my life authentically, something I could never do before. I know it's not very spiritual, but that's my choice.

ImKaratekid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
jesus, thanks god this creep was banned, I honestly was scared to read threads here so I wont scroll and his damn pics will pop in my face...

Also it seems like @Ephemeral-Kitten should be banned too. seems like another mentally ill freak.

It's very sad to see what hairloss can do to people...

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

When baldness is a serious blow to your life, it is good to ask what is more dangerous to your health: depression with dysmorphic disorder and suicidal thoughts, or HRT

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hell wearing glasses is going "against nature".

But the point is, many things we can't change (like gender). And don't delude yourself, nature is still king over man.
If only you knew how wrong that last statement is. For somebody who's telling me to read into buddhism, it's weird you say things like this.

Ephemeral-Kitten

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hell wearing glasses is going "against nature".

But the point is, many things we can't change (like gender). And don't delude yourself, nature is still king over man.
Again, who said anything about changing gender? The topic was biopharmaceutical treatment of pathogenic androgen mediated conditions such as balding.

Ephemeral-Kitten

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol, so man is king over nature? Please tell me the cure for immortality then. Lol

If you find my opinion hateful then that's your problem friend.
You can't cheat death, but you can cheat hair loss and other androgen mediated conditions if you desire to do so.

Ephemeral-Kitten

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sure (although depends on multiple factors) but the point is we still know very little, our scientific knowledge is still in its infancy. We are faaaaar from being king over nature. So a lof of things we can't change and need to accept (like gender)
You don't need to accept secondary sex traits like hair loss, however. Existing treatments can fully prevent but not fully cure such issues.

It's so ambiguous, how far would you expand accepting gender? Hair loss? prostate cancer? bone development? acromegalic GH disorders? Hirsutism? Acne?

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol, so man is king over nature? Please tell me the cure for immortality then. Lol

If you find my opinion hateful then that's your problem friend.
Basically most spiritual traditions believe that with letting go of attachments and seeing through the illusion of the material world allows a person to do whatever they want. Attract things into their life, change appearance etc. Of course not everyone is Jesus or Budda to come back from the dead etc, but there are people who can break the laws of nature just with their mind. This disproves that nature is absolute, and with the help of technology humanity can overcome it.

And your opinions are hateful, you equate mental illness and insanity with a minority group of people. It would be something like If I would say all cis people are insane. Do you not see how this could be seen as hateful. Not to mention others in these threads who went as far as saying trans rights are some kind of conspiracy to spread degeneracy lol.

Ephemeral-Kitten

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
True, let's hope we get some better treatments in the near future where we don't have to compromise on our (endocrine) health to save our hair.
Male hormone profiles already compromise endocrine health. See sex differences in life expectancy and their hormonal implications.