Why did JaneyElizabeth get banned? What happened?

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Some posters, including me, made some obvious points in her latest thread. It's very much understandable that the mods on this forum can't tolerate her/him anymore. She/He went pretty much insane with all those pictures, (t*ts, a*s, d*ck, and what not) and other fetish posts n' stuff. Forum is much more free and CLEAN (sfw).

Pacho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
-age-300-the-bone-structure-tells-us-this-39521984.png

jokes aside: as think as guys being challenged with balding we all understand to a certain degree what mentally pain people go through when they face unwanted physically changes.

i hope they will not only find a cure in the future for hairloss but also a "cure" for transgenders (either more convincing sex changes or a way ti altern the brain so that they are fine with their born sexes)

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 169885

jokes aside: as think as guys being challenged with balding we all understand to a certain degree what mentally pain people go through when they face unwanted physically changes.

i hope they will not only find a cure in the future for hairloss but also a "cure" for transgenders (either more convincing sex changes or a way ti altern the brain so that they are fine with their born sexes)
Transgenders are simply part of the agenda that aims to push utter degeneracy and insanity on society. In any other sane society they would get admitted to a mental institution to fix them up instead

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't have any real issues with janey other than explicit pics randomly popping up in threads and the weird speaking about yourself in third person thing she had going on, oh well, hopefully she makes a return some day.
She did insult people who had transplants

I didn't take it personally but she called it "pig hair" or something lmao