Why did JaneyElizabeth get banned? What happened?

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is disturbing when there is a NW1.5 new guy asking what he should do about hair and then he gets an 8 paragraph response about how you should use hrt for hair loss, hair transplants suck, you will never have female tier hair or some other stuff.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is disturbing when there is a NW1.5 new guy asking what he should do about hair and then he gets an 8 paragraph response about how you should use hrt for hair loss, hair transplants suck, you will never have female tier hair or some other stuff.
This is exactly what Janey did, as @Norwoody already explained it. I dunno where the bashing on transgenders and cis-mens come from!?

Its utterly unneccesary and it really is childish.

Take HRT willingly, you pay the prize and get what you wanted, for a certain sacrifice.

On a side note; for a cis men it should be a rule to not touch Estradiol at all!!

And being female or male has all its own benefits. There is no; oh female's are better than males and whatsoever. This all is just some BIG USELESS time.

EDIT: I honestly were a victim of Janey trying to convince me taking HRT when I was 17. And for some time I really wanted to...

Btw, when saying to a mentally ill one; you are mentally ill, and they deny that with full power, you certainly know, they are mentally ill lol

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This^

Janey tried every oral and topical HRT/AA under the sun, yet still had to don a wig whenever she took those sexy pics.

I kinda feel like she enjoyed the attention or got a kick out of shocking people (like those weird smelly people who whip their dicks out in front of old people at a bus stop) . Either way, I hope when she comes back, she'll be a little more mellow lol

Doingitright

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's the kind of people you are dealing with my friend, they hate anything that is not manly enough in their eyes.
Anime is great <3
Some animes are good, but lots are just creepy incestuous and pedophilloic ...

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Trannies begone from this site - there are many disturbed people who are emasculated from hairloss, making them believe they are only hollow shells of true men, who have hair. That is of course nonsense, because you are male and hairloss will not make you less worthy of being a man. People's problem here is the problem of losing hair and not gender dysphoria, I felt like a lesser male because of hairloss but it did not make me want to become some disgusting eunuch. You are here, preying on depressed and often out of mind people who just want their hair back or want salvation from mental torment and you promise them better life after ruining your brain on hormones and chopping of your dick. f*** off
Pretty much this, people can do what they want but dont genuinely recommend them HRT for fucks sake.
Sure being bald sucks, but having the side effects of HRT as a cis male is much worse for you internally and probably even worse for you cosmetically since it will f*** your face and body up, hence wanting to appear attractive to the opposite sex is nullified.
Im pretty sure HRT side effects are worse than having your toupee fall off in public.
If people are really desperate its better that they postpone that decision to later in life. Like late 20s, when they will outgrow this sh*t. Not to f*****g teens who are usually extremely insecure and still in development.

Doingitright

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This^

Janey tried every oral and topical HRT/AA under the sun, yet still had to don a wig whenever she took those sexy pics.

I kinda feel like she enjoyed the attention or got a kick out of shocking people (like those weird smelly people who whip their dicks out in front of old people at a bus stop) . Either way, I hope when she comes back, she'll be a little more mellow lol
She will come back Identifying as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since Janey was a boy It dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting humans. People said to her that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and Janey is f*****g retarded but Janey don't care, she beautiful. Janey is having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on their body. From now on Janey wants you guys to call them "Apache" and respect their right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept Janey you're a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Screenshot_20210921-174451_Reddit.jpg

Omg all her posts are getting removed on r/tressless LOL she desperate tho

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just too many coping incels lol.

The problem with Janey/Will was that she/he was trying to force her/his ideology on others at times. Janey went to the point of pushing others to accept becoming a trans as their only solution to many users. Basically trying to promote a trans cult. A few others are still doing this but without the nudes. As crazy as it sounds, the truth is that there definitely is a collectivist groupthink cult going on within the HRT community here, where they are promoting the idea that HRT will not change you in any negative way and that people who take HRT experience no negative side effects (especially psychological) and that everything is positive, and that androgens are the devil in all aspects. Femininity = good, masculinity = bad.... hmmm sounds familiar lol

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score

The problem with Janey/Will was that she/he was trying to force her/his ideology on others at times. Janey went to the point of pushing others to accept becoming a trans as their only solution to many users. Basically trying to promote a trans cult. A few others are still doing this but without the nudes. As crazy as it sounds, the truth is that there definitely is a collectivist groupthink cult going on within the HRT community here, where they are promoting the idea that HRT will not change you in any negative way and that people who take HRT experience no negative side effects (especially psychological) and that everything is positive, and that androgens are the devil in all aspects. Femininity = good, masculinity = bad.... hmmm sounds familiar lol
Yar moment, I miss Yar

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I admit to doing this a bit, but it's mostly a way of dealing with my trauma and today simply trolling some people on this thread. They say trannies bad, I say men bad lol. I would never seriously downplay the effects of HRT.

Don't take this personally @Norwoody , @Pls_NW-1 , you're ok. I was simply making fun out of the bigots on here.