Why did JaneyElizabeth get banned? What happened?

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess I have it too. How does it manifest in your case?
I have spots on my body which get affected by this disease. The immune system attacks skin cells by inflamming them and causing a hyper regeneration of skin cells. Those get pushed to the outside of the skin layer and become immatured skin cells due to that accelerated process. Those spots often look red, cause sometimes itchness and have some silver-white-ish flakes/dandruff and plaques.

I currently have that on and IN my ears, as well as in the genital area; between the stomach and the genitals. But I can feel already this sickness getting out of hand on limbs.

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have spots on my body which get affected by this disease. The immune system attacks skin cells by inflamming them and causing a hyper regeneration of skin cells. Those get pushed to the outside of the skin layer and become immatured skin cells due to that accelerated process. Those spots often look red, cause sometimes itchness and have some silver-white-ish flakes/dandruff and plaques.

I currently have that on and IN my ears, as well as in the genital area; between the stomach and the genitals. But I can feel already this sickness getting out of hand on limbs.
I used to have it on my forearms when I was a kid, thank God I outgrew that, still have some sort of weird residue of it around the elbows(patch of white skin).
I once got a bad outbreak of it, took some creams, didnt help at all, but it just went on its own after a week, and never came back seriously, only might get a small sign of it like a few crusts once in a blue moon.
You have it like at worst places, I remember I could put clothes over the spots and it didnt scratch that bad all.
When did you get your flare up?

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I used to have it on my forearms when I was a kid, thank God I outgrew that, still have some sort of weird residue of it around the elbows(patch of white skin).
I once got a bad outbreak of it, took some creams, didnt help at all, but it just went on its own after a week, and never came back seriously, only might get a small sign of it like a few crusts once in a blue moon.
You have it like at worst places, I remember I could put clothes over the spots and it didnt scratch that bad all.
When did you get your flare up?
I dont remember. But I do remember that it started in my ears beginning of last year. It started to bleed and itch at the end of the year. But now its almost gone as I use sometimes cortisone. The psoriasis down there started last month, dunno why or how, just noticed itching, and it looks very bad. I now use since yesterday cortisone cream, lets see what'll happen in 2 weeks.

If this sh*t gets all on my body, I will try immunosupressiva, next step would be injections with biologics each month.

subsidence82

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
boggles the mind that some men want to be women voluntarily, to the point of mutilating themselves irreversibly. when every time I feel really down I always feel grateful that at least I wasn't born as a woman. I'd rather be a male NW7 cesspit cleaner than a 10/10 CEO billionaire woman
I couldn’t agree anymore. There is nothing better than feeling empowered, confident and embracing a calculated aggressive approach to life and its fruits. Taking what you want, when you need it. Being able to put logic over emotion is what has built the global patriarchy. This great patriarchy has built the great civilization in history. Embrace the T. Its the nectar of God. Women have their own special place of corse with regards to motherhood and childbearing. But ill take my Testosterone fueled blessing and run.

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
They do exist today in some very unusual tribes in Africa. The idea that matriarchies were the default social structure for prehistoric people is outdated, not that they existed or exist at all in some rare cases. But again, they are and always were jobbers to more patriarchal people.
Yea it's weird I find a few examples online but on broad articles like on Wikipedia or Brittanica and such they say matriarchies don't exist. I guess they're talking like 99% of the time or something

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yea it's weird I find a few examples online but on broad articles like on Wikipedia or Brittanica and such they say matriarchies don't exist. I guess they're talking like 99% of the time or something
That may be so. Keep in mind that wikipedia is a politically biased encyclopedia. They'd never mention, that the West is becoming more matriarchical by the day for example.

INT

Reaction score
I couldn’t agree anymore. There is nothing better than feeling empowered, confident and embracing a calculated aggressive approach to life and its fruits. Taking what you want, when you need it. Being able to put logic over emotion is what has built the global patriarchy. This great patriarchy has built the great civilization in history. Embrace the T. Its the nectar of God. Women have their own special place of corse with regards to motherhood and childbearing. But ill take my Testosterone fueled blessing and run.

99% of the posters here are male but it is quite rare to see anyone put logic over emotion over here... Also, all the wars of the past have started because of emotion, not logic.

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Janey is missed so much that pages and pages are written about her, and her Tressless posts are copied into this forum.
Janey is a old being and she/he gathered much experience during life. Tho, his/her opinion is biased. He/she got botched back then when he/she did a transplant in the 60's I guess.
I think she was born in the early 60s.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
1594066368673.jpg

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Janey is missed so much that pages and pages are written about her, and her Tressless posts are copied into this forum.

I think she was born in the early 60s.
I think the issue is that we’re all traumatised, we saw pictures of his butt
The long crazy rants had me going even more WTF than the pics..

It's like watching a trainwreck.. you want to look away but you can't stop looking

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think Will got a failed hair transplant in the 90s if I’m not mistaken and gradually went into a downward spiral thereafter.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Jokes aside. It was a sad thing to watch. He resorted to psychedelic drugs and fried his brain that way. He also had a restraining order on him regarding his kids...
Just put yourself in the shoes of them. Your 60 year old dad became a diaper tranny with an erotic blog on the internet, where he larps in a school girl uniform. Disturbing and sad, but also hilarious ly absurdin a very dark way. And that's probably the lingering atmosphere of this affair. I wish Will well, he was a deeply troubled guy, not a bad person. May he fiend peace in this life or the next one.

Just goes to show how corrupt this whole 'gender reassignment' business really is and that these doctors will exploit any mentally ill man, since there are no objective criteria for these types of psychological assessments, that warrant such a surgery.

Doingitright

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Jokes aside. It was a sad thing to watch. He resorted to psychedelic drugs and fried his brain that way. He also had a restraining order on him regarding his kids...
Just put yourself in the shoes of them. Your 60 year old dad became a diaper tranny with an erotic blog on the internet, where he larps in a school girl uniform. Disturbing and sad, but also hilarious ly absurdin a very dark way. And that's probably the lingering atmosphere of this affair. I wish Will well, he was a deeply troubled guy, not a bad person. May he fiend peace in this life or the next one.

Just goes to show how corrupt this whole 'gender reassignment' business really is and that these doctors will exploit any mentally ill man, since there are no objective criteria for these types of psychological assessments, that warrant such a surgery.
And essentially how crazy hair loss can affect people.