Why did JaneyElizabeth get banned? What happened?

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Jokes aside. It was a sad thing to watch. He resorted to psychedelic drugs and fried his brain that way. He also had a restraining order on him regarding his kids...
Just put yourself in the shoes of them. Your 60 year old dad became a diaper tranny with an erotic blog on the internet, where he larps in a school girl uniform. Disturbing and sad, but also hilarious ly absurdin a very dark way. And that's probably the lingering atmosphere of this affair. I wish Will well, he was a deeply troubled guy, not a bad person. May he fiend peace in this life or the next one.

Just goes to show how corrupt this whole 'gender reassignment' business really is and that these doctors will exploit any mentally ill man, since there are no objective criteria for these types of psychological assessments, that warrant such a surgery.
Its like something from an edgy art house movie lmao

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The one where they cut the tip of your dick off and the rest in half and put it inwards.

Hair transplants can be botched. Transgender surgery is botched by design because with our current medical technology we are centuries apart from effectively turning someone into the opposite gender. Every single customer in this industry is the 'patient with unrealistic expectations' that you described.The methods are barbaric and crude. You might as well perform cosmetic surgery on someone who wants to be a lizard and make him quadrupedal.
Ok I'm not about to discuss the merits of transgender surgeries with you. But when did Janey ever say they had bottom surgery?

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Many trans people don't even want bottom surgery lol. The amount of some people's misinformation about trans people here is staggering.

Last edited:

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok I'm not about to discuss the merits of transgender surgeries with you. But when did Janey ever say they had bottom surgery?
Not sure, I thought he mentioned it somewhere. I'd be very surprised if he didn't as hellbent as he was on becoming Janey. He got tit implants that much was obvious.

Many trans people don't even want bottom surgery lol. The amount of some people's misinformation about trans people here is staggering.
Some do and some don't (you did according to a past statement). No one claimed the contrary, your strawman deflections are too easy to dismantle, bro. Either way, the procedure is not only legal but financed by tax payer money in my country. It's not necessarily about numbers but first and foremost about principle.

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not sure, I thought he mentioned it somewhere. I'd be very surprised if he didn't as hellbent as he was on becoming Janey. He got tit implants that much was obvious.

Some do and some don't (you did according to a past statement). No one claimed the contrary, your strawman deflections are too easy to dismantle, bro. Either way, the procedure is not only legal but financed by tax payer money in my country. It's not necessarily about numbers but first and foremost about principle.
Janey never got breast implants

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I never said I wanted SRS, quite the opposite actually. I'll never have it lol. If you interpreted my posts like that then it's not my fault. I've stated many times I don't plan on getting surgery.

Oh... you might mean that joke you made in the other thread. My response was about my libido, I do love having a nuked sex drive, the physical parts do not bother me lol.

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
Compost.........
1632512120262.png

ReturnOfExtreme

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think Will got a failed hair transplant in the 90s if I’m not mistaken and gradually went into a downward spiral thereafter.
Well, from the blog he has, he mentions that his wife found out that he was dressing as a woman and then she left him. He said she hasn’t spoke to him in 5 years

ReturnOfExtreme

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

no, he has a penis, I saw it and now I’m traumatised. also, those aren’t implants, its gynecomastia