Who's here is still not cucked by the vaccine?

OtyMac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How can you expect anyone to trust the official website when that info is absolutely doubtable? If so few people get it explain why docs are now saying it's common like with this poor dude? And what about other side effects like swollen lymph nodes and hospitalization thereof? I live in a pretty small town with an even smaller social circle, why do I know one of the 55 people who you probably believe get it out of 3 million? I must be a lucky guy

Edit: oh you actually said THREE HUNDRED million. Yeah man, no, absolutely no

OtyMac: the information you have here is mostly unrelated to the COVID-19 vaccine.

It's important to stick to reliable websites when collecting data on these topics, there is a lot of misinformation on the web. The CDC website has a review and recommendation around the topic of events of myocarditis & pericarditis, not a "heart attack", and when you read the summary, you will see that most patients respond very well to treatment. There were 1,226 reports among the 296,000,000 doses administered. https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7027e2.htm

Variants of the COVID-19 virus were expected, viruses mutate, that best way to prevent it is to obtain the highest vaccination rate possible. Most variants aren't clinically significant in their differences, but the Delta variant was of concern. The vaccine is highly effective against that variant (as you can read here.. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/variants/delta-variant.html). An advantage of the technology of the mRNA vaccine is that with concerning variants, the vaccine can be adjusted quickly, which was not possible with the traditional vaccine.

I could not find the statistic you cited regarding the influenza vaccine on Statista. In fact if you look at the data presented on that website, all of it shows a reduction in deaths/hospitalizations, etc with the vaccine. The researchers also explicitly say that, "...but the best way to prevent the flu is by receiving the flu vaccination every year." https://www.statista.com/statistics/184574/deaths-by-influenza-and-pneumonia-in-the-us-since-1950/
The influenza vaccine efficacy does vary year to year depending on the prediction of mutations, however all virology experts agree that it is worthwhile and for some people, can be life-saving. Additionally, the influenza vaccine is a different technology from the mRNA vaccine, so they cannot be directly compared.

Currently there is no RSV or HIV vaccine. There is an antibody against RSV that is reserved for babies who are at high risk of severe illness. There is a human papillomavirus vaccine (HPV). A recent study showed it to be highly effective in prevent deadly cervical cancer: https://www.cancer.gov/news-events/...vaccine-prevents-cervical-cancer-sweden-study

First off the numbers of those who died from covid only is only a FRACTION of what the misinformation campaign tried to promote to get everybody on the monthly vaccine updates.

I knew from the 1st month it was a scam watching the numbers on worldometers. Begrudingly, the CDC adjusted there covid only deaths to 0.9%
which I knew was high from worldometers data.

In the US when I calculated it last which I care not to keep track of this scamdemic, covid deaths were at 650K x 0.9% = roughly 6K deaths in 18 months MIND YOU. In 8 months there were 15K deaths(WHISTLEBLOWERS have that number as high as 90K vaccine deaths) reported on VAERS database. Apparently, from THE DATA that covid is most deadly when a person has reached life expectancy with multiple comorbidities present.

Covid is sooo "deadly" that 4-5 times the number of CENTENARIANS who get it, SURVIVE IT than those who die from it. Nobody in their right mind gets a vaccine which has in reality killed nobody. Apparently, nooobody dies of old age anymore as the oldest death from "covid" was 113 years old. About 50% of the "covid" deaths came from nursing homes which upon admittance the person has a median time till death of _5_ months. Nursing homes were a nice scapegoat to rack up phony "covid" deaths.

You can NOT assign covid as the cause of death either when the body has 30 million UNIQUE ANTIBODIES which any phony test kit could make it say what you want. I could choose any one of the 30 million antibodies and assign the cause of death to that which is COMPLETE FRAUD just like the worthless covid test kits.Elon Musk tested 4x in one day: 2+ and 2- came back. The covid test was bogus and so was the PCR method.

IN 2020 there were ___12 million deaths___ worldwide from communicable diseases....NO BIG DEAL! OH but __1.5 million__ "covid" deaths shuts down the world? 8x more communicable diseases worldwide and people get paranoid over covid?

Yes...you can find out some of the "misinformation" campaign on banned.video and other places who have many MD whistleblowers who jumped ship on the covid fraud from Pfizer and others. Plenty of PHD's commenting on how dangerous the vaccine is. Most people suffer from confirmation bias and then just magnetize themselves to MSM "experts" as their data source.

Last edited:

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
First off the numbers of those who died from covid only is only a FRACTION of what the misinformation campaign tried to promote to get everybody on the monthly vaccine updates.

I knew from the 1st month it was a scam watching the numbers on worldometers. Begrudingly, the CDC adjusted there covid only deaths to 0.9%

In the US when I calculated it last which I care not to keep track of this scamdemic, covid deaths were at 650K x 0.9% = roughly 6K deaths in 18 months MIND YOU. In 8 months there were 15K deaths reported on VAERS database. That is over 2x the number of deaths in ONE HALF the time period by taking the vaccine. The deaths of those vaccinated are waaaay younger than the median age of 75 years old with 3.8 comorbidities that "covid" kills.

Covid is sooo "deadly" that 4-5 time the number of CENTENARIANS who get is SURVIVE IT. Nobody in their right mind gets a vaccine which has in reality killed nobody.

IN 2020 there were 12 million deaths worldwide from communicable diseases....NO BIG DEAL! OH but 1.5 million "covid" deaths shuts down the world? 8x more communicable diseases worldwide and people get paranoid over covid?

Yes...you can find out some of the "misinformation" campaign on banned.video and other places who have many whistleblowers who jumped ship on the covid fraud from Pfizer and others. Plenty of PHD's commenting on how dangerous the vaccine is. Most people suffer from confirmation bias and then just magnetize themselves to MSM "experts" as their data source.
Yeah coronaviruses basically just a bad flu. I don't know what the hell to do though I already got the vaccine but I definitely do not want to take a booster. But everybody has to f*****g get vaccinated now .

Howdy Partner

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

In the US when I calculated it last which I care not to keep track of this scamdemic, covid deaths were at 650K x 0.9% = roughly 6K deaths in 18 months MIND YOU. In 8 months there were 15K deaths reported on VAERS database. That is over 2x the number of deaths in ONE HALF the time period by taking the vaccine. The deaths of those vaccinated are waaaay younger than the median age of 75 years old with 3.8 comorbidities that "covid" kills.

Covid is sooo "deadly" that 4-5 times the number of CENTENARIANS who get is SURVIVE IT than those who die from it. Nobody in their right mind gets a vaccine which has in reality killed nobody.

You can NOT assign covid as the cause of death either when the body has 30 million UNIQUE ANTIBODIES which any phony test kit could make it say what you want. Elon Musk tested 4x in one day: 2+ and 2- came back. The covid test was bogus and so was the PCR method.

IN 2020 there were 12 million deaths worldwide from communicable diseases....NO BIG DEAL! OH but 1.5 million "covid" deaths shuts down the world? 8x more communicable diseases worldwide and people get paranoid over covid?

Yes...you can find out some of the "misinformation" campaign on banned.video and other places who have many whistleblowers who jumped ship on the covid fraud from Pfizer and others. Plenty of PHD's commenting on how dangerous the vaccine is. Most people suffer from confirmation bias and then just magnetize themselves to MSM "experts" as their data source.
BASED

Reactions: 300

OtyMac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah coronaviruses basically just a bad flu. I don't know what the hell to do though I already got the vaccine but I definitely do not want to take a booster. But everybody has to f*****g get vaccinated now .
Dr. Judy Mikovitz had mentioned pine needle extract. But also anything that inhibits the NLRP3-IL1 pathway will suffice as well.

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dr. Judy Mikovitz had mentioned pine needle extract. But also anything that inhibits the NLRP3-IL1 pathway will suffice as well.

Its not about fear of getting sick. I mean u have to get the vaxx to do anything now, and probably booster soon too

OtyMac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here is the data on Gibraltar which is 100% vaccinated. How's that vax working out for the dead people they have been burying in record numbers?
Gibraltar has been vaccinated since early 2021.. Before the vaccinations took place there were __10__ deaths total from covid in 9 months and within weeks there were 37 dead from the vaccination itself. The media always brings out the duct tape damage control and says the surge in deaths wasn't because OF the vaccinations. OTOH, when the media needs fear then they assign all deaths as covid to try and sucker the gullibles into the shot.

NamelessGhoul

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here is the data on Gibraltar which is 100% vaccinated. How's that vax working out for the dead people they have been burying in record numbers?
Gibraltar has been vaccinated since early 2021.. Before the vaccinations took place there were __10__ deaths total from covid in 9 months and within weeks there were 37 dead from the vaccination itself. The media always brings out the duct tape damage control and says the surge in deaths wasn't because OF the vaccinations. OTOH, when the media needs fear then they assign all deaths as covid to try and sucker the gullibles into the shot.

absolutely based m8 (1)

OtyMac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you can't catch covid if like me you never leave your house

That's what the news would like people to believe. But, even the CDC had not that long ago that almost ALL disease is caused by self-innoculation.

So..if somebody delivers your groceries that virus could be on any plastic surface waiting for you to self innoculate yourself.
Catching a respiratory virus is MUCH HARDER than people realize. It happens but it takes some work. It is all about TCID50 levels and just a couple virus particles are not going to get you infected.

Why do you think dogs never catch influenza? I have never in my life heard a dog coughing from a respiratory virus. WHY? Because, have you ever seen a dog picking his teeth, digging around in his nose or scratching his eye with his paw? Dogs are NOT self innoculators and therefore don't really catch colds or covid much. There was ___1___ dog in the US that died from covid though. But think of how many dogs there are. DOES THAT SOUND LIKE AN EASY TO CATCH VIRUS?

Here is some talk about what TCID50 levels it would take to get infected with influenza A. IT IS HARD to catch respiratory viruses. IT CAN HAPPEN, but it is much rarer than the media would have people believe. 99% of the viral load is contained in large droplets and gravity immediately takes that out of effective breathing height that is why it is hard to catch respiratory viruses.

If you are a numbers person, people have done some calculations. There are a lot of assumptions, but the best estimates are that if you spend 15 minutes in a room with a coughing patient, your chance of catching influenza from large droplets and self inoculation (contact) is about the same (and not very high). Transmission through airborne aerosols is about 100 to 1000 times less likely than the other two routes (Telllier 2009)

Utah Hero Project showed ONLY 12% cross infection rates amongst family members. EEEEMAGINE that...no masks, likely no 6 foot rule and I'm sure of plenty of kisses and hugs and yet only 12% get it from another family member EVEN after extended time around the infected person!!!

OtyMac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haven't been cucked by it yet and never intend to be.

It is TOTALLY about control. The govt propaganda machine trained people like dogs to believe that masks actually did anything. They were trained perfectly and we still have dolts wearing masks OUTSIDE and alone in their cars!

It is just simple step by step training of trust the govt, we have the "science"(PHONY TONY) on our side when the vast body of researchers don't agree with the protocols.

You can watch the Plandemic Indoctornation video which how people were perfectly brainwashed into just believing the MSM,
It shows how the MSM brainwashed the gullibles into believing fogging DDT on themselves was the healthiest thing they could do for themselves. DDT is likely carcinogenic and teratogenic and by no means an health enhancer as they said.

THE UN-ANSWERABLE QUESTION that vaccines never answered:
if vaccines work to protect you then WHY are you worried about whether I have it or not?

NamelessGhoul

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"
THE UN-ANSWERABLE QUESTION that vaccines never answered:
if vaccines work to protect you then WHY are you worried about whether I have it or not?

"
THIS mate.
it's actually quite answerable though.

answer = "I want you to get it cause I got it"