Who's here is still not cucked by the vaccine?

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Take the treatments available and have faith is about all I can say.
How is your hair situation now? Did you get stabilization on finasteride and other treatments, since you joined here in 2006.

Last edited:

emex4

Established Member
Reaction score
How is your hair situation now? Did you get stabilization on finasteride and other treatments, since you joined here in 2006.
Ive maintained pretty well. In 2006 I was 21 and freaked out about the prospect of hair loss at such a young age. It hasnt ended up as bad as I thought it would back then. I take 0.25mg of finasteride every third day or so and i attribute this to much of my progress.

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ive maintained pretty well. In 2006 I was 21 and freaked out about the prospect of hair loss at such a young age. It hasnt ended up as bad as I thought it would back then. I take 0.25mg of finasteride every third day or so and i attribute this to much of my progress.
That's a pretty low dose to maintain all this time. Have you got your own thread sharing your findings?

Having results for 15 years on that kind of dose sounds promising for others.

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We'll have to wait for the full release of his paper and peer review to know if he's a quack or not.

But carditis is an official possible side effect, although rare. But so is landing in the hospital due to covid when you're young.

It's all about risk reward. For older people it's clear getting vaccinated makes most sense but for young people absolutely not especially since long term effects of these fast tracked vaccines are still unknown.

No shot, that paper aint got a chance in hell of passing the scrutiny of peer review. AHA Circulation is a respected journal, this will join the long list of withdrawn quack science papers that have plagued journals since the advent of Covid.

Howdy Partner

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
We'll have to wait for the full release of his paper and peer review to know if he's a quack or not.

But carditis is an official possible side effect, although rare. But so is landing in the hospital due to covid when you're young.

It's all about risk reward. For older people it's clear getting vaccinated makes most sense but for young people absolutely not especially since long term effects of these fast tracked vaccines are still unknown.
Yeah if you're one of those people who uses an electric cart to go through walmart then it's probably worth the risk since anything can take you out at that point anyways lol. Then there's people like me who haven't been sick even with a cold in a few years where it makes no sense, yet the lefties shame me for it lol.

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pretty much this the chance of dying from covid as a young healthy individual are as rare as those supposed rare vax sides probably. Boils down to why get something I don't need to get. It's literally just fat people shaming healthy people when you get to the bottom of it, nobody talks about how vast majority of victims are actually overweight. And the vax doesn't even deter transmission significantly if at all
Yeah because the only reason people get vaccinated is because they are scared of dying of Covid, are you really that stupid? There is absolutely NO reason not to get vaccinated, the benefits to yourself personally and to society in general far outweigh the tiny, tiny, tiny risks of any side effects

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I didn't inject myself with anything, but I probably already got covid and it did its thing. I've had no problems all this time yet if it were up to you you'd hunt me down and jab my left cheek with one of those damn boosters
You don't have to worry they jab you in the shoulder

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't inject myself with anything, but I probably already got covid and it did its thing. I've had no problems all this time yet if it were up to you you'd hunt me down and jab my left cheek with one of those damn boosters
hahahaha you're f*****g deranged, yeah sure I want to hunt you down.

Howdy Partner

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pretty much this the chance of dying from covid as a young healthy individual are as rare as those supposed rare vax sides probably. Boils down to why get something I don't need to get. It's literally just fat people shaming healthy people when you get to the bottom of it, nobody talks about how vast majority of victims are actually overweight. And the vax doesn't even deter transmission significantly if at all
Yeah there definitely is a component of this which is to keep people from changing their lifestyle. Being unhealthy generates a lot of revenue. But, it has nothing to do with money! ...So they say lol

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Too smart for jokes too bro damn. But seriously truth will out, there's all these people saying this and that. Are they all liars, could it be true that big pharma and the government finally have genuine care about people and it's not just a profit thing? It's as much a conspiracy as anything else. In the meantime don't forget your pumpkin spice booster next year k
Hey I'm not the one running around acting like a know it all smart arse.

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For me i didnt know what to believe,so I flipped a coin.
Same. My country is offering a boost, but I don't know if I'll take it. However, if I they require it to access certain places, I have no other choice other than accepting the fact that I am a mere pawn in this fucked up system

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah because the only reason people get vaccinated is because they are scared of dying of Covid, are you really that stupid? There is absolutely NO reason not to get vaccinated, the benefits to yourself personally and to society in general far outweigh the tiny, tiny, tiny risks of any side effects
What are the benefits to society if it doesn't even reduce transmissibility?

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
So is being bald. From androgenetic alopecia specifically, if you are bald because of other reasons you are safe.
People with alopecia universalis:
1639166517498.png