Who's here is still not cucked by the vaccine?

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Last edited:

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd believe this 'scientific method' you refer to if they weren't literally pretending like natural immunity didn't exist after infection
Oh please, do you really think anyone believes you lot would suddenly start believing in the "'scientific method'" natural immunity or not?

INT

Reaction score
I'd believe this 'scientific method' you refer to if they weren't literally pretending like natural immunity didn't exist after infection

Wtf are you talking about?
Guess all those doctors and nurses refusing the vax are also just too dumb to get the science that you understand so profoundly so much that you'll get those 5 jabs. After all they said 6 jabs were safe and effective, you ought to be well protected after that 7th jab

To answer that question; yes. The very small minority; as in like the 0,00000001% of professionals who refuse the jab are indeed probably very dumb because they suck at their job and show they they are not in the right position.

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't believe in:-

- White genocide (@Isaac Newton i know you're gonna seethe for your masters because of this. But it still doesn't exist)
- Slavery on Mars
- Nazis on the moon
- Antifa starting wildfires
- Finland doesn't exist
- Aliens built Stonehenge
- Prince Charles vampire

Few others conspiracies on there like "Elvis lives" are basically pointless though. Like who gives a sh*t whether Elvis lives or dies?
that 'Finland doesn't exist' got me dead

INT

Reaction score
Yes actually, among all the shady sh*t going on probably the most shady is that just about everyone who thinks like you suddenly decided natural immunity is not a thing

A lot more than that actually there isn't a hospital shortage for nothing, don't even get into the """burnout""" bs

Provide evidence. And there was already a hospital shortage before we even had vaccines. Jesus, at least try pretend like you have critical thinking skills.

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes actually, among all the shady sh*t going on probably the most shady is that just about everyone who thinks like you suddenly decided natural immunity is not a thing
Struggling to understand what it is you are saying but why would I not believe in natural immunity? Natural immunity is the basis to how mRNA and conventional covid vaccines like Astra-Zeneca work. These arguments aren't even convincing, no idea how a whole section of the population have so easily been hoodwinked/cucked. As a Brit I feel partially to blame as it was us who striped disgraced former doctor Andrew Wakefield of his medical license and offloaded him to you yanks, he has seemingly found himself quite a market with the anti-vax grift over there.

Last edited:

INT

Reaction score
I think the same about you, you would assume without evidence that pro basketball player lied about his doctor which logically makes no sense. You act like there hasn't been percentages of hospital staff filing at the court to repeal mandates, like there aren't percentages leaving the hospital over these mandates because they already got covid so your BS science doesn't make sense. Pressuring them to get the vax when they already got immunity. You aren't INT at all man, you pulled that .00000001 figure out of your ***

Well, I would let the objective users on this forum decide for themselves who has more evidence behind his back. We both don't know the exact number of medical professionals who do not take the jab but are you at least honest enough to admit that it is the vast vast minority?

FYI: INT does not stand for intelligent

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, I would let the objective users on this forum decide for themselves who has more evidence behind his back. We both don't know the exact number of medical professionals who do not take the jab but are you at least honest enough to admit that it is the vast vast minority?

FYI: INT does not stand for intelligent
96% fully-vaccinated, with the remaining 45% planning to get the vaccine.

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm the author of my own destiny.

HIV from a bareback crack-wh*** party.

Walking in the countryside beside a canal with my fowl-life friends when I have a heart attack and fall in the water.

Said friends consume my emulsified meat-suit and all that is left is a Ginger beard floating in the water surrounding a Goose turd.

Yes............

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha you guys are f*****g lunatics calling everyone else sheep is such a self report lmao. Had I known you guys were also part of this nut job movement I think I probably wouldn't have thought twice about hopping on finasteride but it all makes sense now.
Best comment on here.

so true....Makes perfect sense now, these are the same anti vax conspiracy guys that expect you to listen when they push tinfoil hair loss treatments as the answer.

ezgif-7-56b03c0f2ad5.gif

Last edited:

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Best comment on here.

so true....Makes perfect sense now, these are same anti vax guys that expect you to listen when they push tinfoil hair loss treatments as the answer.

View attachment 173918
I am shopping for bridges. Anyone in this thread know where I can buy one. LOL

emex4

Established Member
Reaction score
The globalists/pharmaceutical companies can shove their vaccines straight up their stupid asses.

I dont give a sh*t about being banned from restaurants or concerts. I can make better food at home and im saving money and losing weight.

Cases are higher than ever and 90% of my country is vaxxed. Its a joke.

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
The globalists/pharmaceutical companies can shove their vaccines straight up their stupid asses.

I dont give a sh*t about being banned from restaurants or concerts. I can make better food at home and im saving money and losing weight.

Thanks for the advice about vaccines, have you got any tips about how people can avoid going bald in their 20's?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

You live in Israel or Australia? I think the pandemic and vaccines are tools to level the playing field. Only the strong will survive when it's time to reset the world. The richest people in the world are behind all this.

Howdy Partner

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Based
You live in Israel or Australia? I think the pandemic and vaccines are tools to level the playing field. Only the strong will survive when it's time to reset the world. The richest people in the world are behind all this.
Also based

Reactions: 300

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think the pandemic and vaccines are tools to level the playing field
Is the pandemic still going? I'm not planning to leave my doomsday bunker until I've run out of tinned peaches & spam anyway, but it would be handy to know.

emex4

Established Member
Reaction score
Canada