Who's here is still not cucked by the vaccine?

Austin:316

Established Member
Reaction score
I was fooled by the scamdemic from around March last year to around June or July. The propeganda and fear mongering worked on me. Then the haze lifted and I saw the the truth: that it's just a way for lots of rich and powerful people to become even richer and more powerful. So no, I ain't getting no jab. And never will.

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
What will happen if they make it mandatory though? Austria and other euro countries seem to go through with it.
Then you either need a dodgy friend or a relative to fake a Covid vaccine card for you, or you need to stay in the house/move to a village and spend from your savings/online job if you have

INT

Reaction score
I was fooled by the scamdemic from around March last year to around June or July. The propeganda and fear mongering worked on me. Then the haze lifted and I saw the the truth: that it's just a way for lots of rich and powerful people to become even richer and more powerful. So no, I ain't getting no jab. And never will.

But you never lifted your tinfoil hat.

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol why am I not surprised that the same people that spew PFS propaganda have also been cucked by anti-vax propaganda.

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually this is doable if you have your contacts. I don't recommend getting a fake card, just a real, verifiable one while not having the vaccine. Obviously you cannot ever mention this in a west country lol. Considering it myself because these people now don't allow travelling if not vaccinated.
In my country it's mandatory to receive the vaccine and i'm not in the West

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol why am I not surprised that the same people that spew pro fina propaganda have also been cucked by vaxx propaganda.
LOL I'm not the one reposting cucked anti-vax nonsense, e.g citing a preprint of non-peer reviewed material that has an editorial expression of concern for integrity.

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha you guys are f*****g lunatics calling everyone else sheep is such a self report lmao. Had I known you guys were also part of this nut job movement I think I probably wouldn't have thought twice about hopping on finasteride but it all makes sense now.

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
pure coincidence...

Mrna COVID Vaccines Dramatically Increase Endothelial Inflammatory Markers and ACS Risk as Measured by the PULS Cardiac Test: a Warning​

Our group has been using the PLUS Cardiac Test (GD Biosciences, Inc, Irvine, CA) a clinically validated measurement of multiple protein biomarkers which generates a score predicting the 5 yr risk (percentage chance) of a new Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS). The score is based on changes from the norm of multiple protein biomarkers including IL-16, a proinflammatory cytokine, soluble Fas, an inducer of apoptosis, and Hepatocyte Growth Factor (HGF)which serves as a marker for chemotaxis of T-cells into epithelium and cardiac tissue, among other markers. Elevation above the norm increases the PULS score, while decreases below the norm lowers the PULS score.The score has been measured every 3-6 months in our patient population for 8 years. Recently, with the advent of the mRNA COVID 19 vaccines (vac) by Moderna and Pfizer, dramatic changes in the PULS score became apparent in most patients.This report summarizes those results. A total of 566 pts, aged 28 to 97, M:F ratio 1:1 seen in a preventive cardiology practice had a new PULS test drawn from 2 to 10 weeks following the 2nd COVID shot and was compared to the previous PULS score drawn 3 to 5 months previously pre- shot. Baseline IL-16 increased from 35=/-20 above the norm to 82 =/- 75 above the norm post-vac; sFas increased from 22+/- 15 above the norm to 46=/-24 above the norm post-vac; HGF increased from 42+/-12 above the norm to 86+/-31 above the norm post-vac. These changes resulted in an increase of the PULS score from 11% 5 yr ACS risk to 25% 5 yr ACS risk. At the time of this report, these changes persist for at least 2.5 months post second dose of vac.We conclude that the mRNA vacs dramatically increase inflammation on the endothelium and T cell infiltration of cardiac muscle and may account for the observations of increased thrombosis, cardiomyopathy, and other vascular events following vaccination.

https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/circ.144.suppl_1.10712

lol your research was confirmed anti-vax fake news weeks ago.

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does 1200 cases of perimyocarditis in 300,000,000 patients sound normal or rare to you? That's the figure you believe right? What about doctors telling people it's normal now after the shots?
I don't know I'm not a doctor or medicines regulator but as a layman I'd say it sounds pretty low no? If the rate is as low as 1:250,000 like you suggest I believe that would be classed as a very rare side effect.

In fact "very rare" is the same verbiage Pfizer uses when talking about the risk of myocarditis with the Comirnaty vaccine patient leaflet I and everyone else is given

Last edited:

INT

Reaction score
lol why am I not surprised that the same people that spew PFS propaganda have also been cucked by anti-vax propaganda.
Whereas I do agree that PFS exists, the amount of anti-vaxxers on here is baffling and just goes to show that the average user of this forum spends too much time on here and not enough in real life (or educational systems for that matter).

The ‘do your own research’ generation is doomed. One would think that with the amount of available information in all sorts of topics it would be more difficult to trick people into propaganda but in this post-science era, the populist propagandists are the true winners.

Last edited:

INT

Reaction score
That's exactly what I mean, those figures suggest it's very rare but then you see things like this and wonder if something isn't being said. And you can see why they'd hide it because then people would be less likely to take the vax, but that shouldn't be up to themView attachment 173903

‘Science shows it is rare but that twitter post tho..’

INT

Reaction score
One of many anecdotes what's your point? Didn't that other guy just link Twitter too?

Plural of anecdote is not data. I don’t care how many non verifiable twitter posts you post. I could literally write on my twitter right now that the vaccine gave me a second scrotum.

INT

Reaction score
So you're just going to pretend a Doctor didn't tell this man landing in the ER from a heart condition is totally normal in young men, probably the more active ones too
I do not see a doctor seeing that. I see a guy saying on twitter that a doctor said that.

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
One of many anecdotes what's your point? Didn't that other guy just link Twitter too?

And the post suggests a doctor told this young basketball player it's COMMON, are you assuming he's lying for some reason?
Im no vaccine shill but he just posted a tweet saying a guy was a pseudoscientist which was determined by the academic community not him

INT

Reaction score
A verified basketball player lying on twitter to promote fake news, totally good for his career

Right. I am sure that this is the first public figur that has ever twisted the truth on twitter. You are totally right. Move over scientific method, celebrity twitter is the new sheriff in town.

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
"Professor Jeffrey Morris, the director of biostatistics at the University of Pennsylvania (here), told Reuters there would need to be a high burden of proof to establish a link between anecdotal reports of footballers collapsing and vaccine-induced myocarditis.

He said via email: “One would, of course, need to establish the rate of cardiac arrest is higher than what is typical pre-pandemic, and then even if there is evidence of significantly excess events right now, determine whether it is being driven by COVID-19 infections (that might be undiagnosed, especially in young people) or the vaccines.

“I haven’t seen any data or papers connecting the dots to support this type of assertion, so I’d classify it as a hypothesis driven by anecdotal reports that are definitely worth following up on, but seems way premature to begin spreading the notion that it is the truth that these are driven by vaccination.”

Prof. Morris explained that several studies do indeed suggest a link between myocarditis and the Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna vaccines – but said Israeli research found the risk of developing heart inflammation could be six times higher in those with COVID-19 itself.

He added: “Reports suggest that the vast majority of vaccine (and infection) induced myocarditis are mild and quickly resolve, with one paper showing that the rate of serious or long-term effects from myocarditis much higher in ‘classic’ myocarditis unrelated to COVID-19 than from infection or vaccines.”

About the athletes collapsing. It could be from covid infections itself too, especially in young healthy people it goes undiagnosed a lot of the time