Who Would Help Fund A Kerastem Therapy?

Kenkyuusha

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have also contacted them, would like to give this a try. I have diffuse hair loss (woman).

Bad_Wolve

Established Member
Reaction score
Cheers guys, just in Manchester Airport waiting on the flight, have to do a stop at Istanbul enroute, will be a long day!

all the best lynney. hope for you and the whole community, that you can receive the best results. my fingers are crossed and my thoughts are with you!

JustAnotherNoob

Established Member
Reaction score
Cheers guys, just in Manchester Airport waiting on the flight, have to do a stop at Istanbul enroute, will be a long day!
Wishing you the best lynney! Let us know how it goes. And do let me know how you feel immediately after the surgery, any cosmetic changes, how your micro-liposuction area feels, how big the cut is where they perform the micro-liposuction and if there is any visible signs in your scalp, and how soon you feel 100%, and also what medications you're required to take after it (If it's like a week of antibiotics then it probably would be a bad idea to do this before a vacation and do it on the way back home)

I am deciding whether I should stop by BelPrime before my vacation to Japan this summer or if I should go after my vacation. With an hair transplant, you need 3 weeks off of work because of the scabbing and all that jazz, apparently with this you're good to go after a day, but i'm not sure if they meant good to go physically or cosmetically as well.

TheShining

Established Member
Reaction score
Wow, that is great! I wish you all the best an cross my fingers that you get at least 30% regrowth.

Greybeer

Established Member
Reaction score
Within 24 hours. They're very responsive.

Really? You use the contact email on the actual keralstem website? My question is kind of different, but it's been over a week with no response! Have any of you guys tried to contact the place in Switzerland, I checked their website but it's all in German

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Really? You use the contact email on the actual keralstem website? My question is kind of different, but it's been over a week with no response! Have any of you guys tried to contact the place in Switzerland, I checked their website but it's all in German

I've never contacted Kerastem directly.

The clinic in Belgrade is very responsive.

lynney45

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the best wishes guys...just a quick update, i had the procedure done yesterday. Prior to the procedure the doctor took my before photos, frontal and side profiles, so i will be able to get a copy of these for comparison of my results in 6 months time for you guys. She also took highly magnified pictures (up to 70 times zoom) to measure the density, hair count and thickeness) of my before state. After that i got the incision point marked up for the procedure. I decided to go with one incision and she went in through my belly button, so this was exactly what i wanted, only one incision and in a place where it will be unnoticable. She said i just about had enough fat as i am very lean. When carrying out the procedure there were three entry points and the fat was injected laterally all over the top of the scalp from these three entry points in a lateral motion. After laying down the layer of fat she injected the adsc cells in one square cm locations with vertical injections all over the scalp. The clinic is very clean and the staff have been very friendly. The nurse ordered me an indian takeaway last night and breakfast this morning free of charge. The whole process was smooth including the transfers from the airport and acomodation in the apartment near the clinic. I went under anesthesia that put me to sleep but it didnt make me entirely unconcious as general anasthetic would. I didnt wake up or feel any pain during the procedure at all. When i was taken back to my room after i came around and immediately felt nauseous and they gave me something for that through an injection and i was fine again. I have literally slept for about 16 hours after the procedure no joke. My stomach is bandaged and swollen, and very painful from the lipo, my head also hurts from the injections. I reckon i will feel ok in a few days though once everything settles down. I am going to do some touristy stuff today and check out the city while i am here. Overall i have had a good experience and the Serbian people have been very friendly, i haven't enough good things to say about them. Also, the chicks here are smoking hot, you are one lucky man Vince!

i should also mention that Dr Katerina is finding a clinic in the UK for me to go to in 6 months time that uses the same machine @70 times zoom to track my data/results.

Oh, and i have literally spent £10 after conversion the entire time i have been here, and that was on a steak on the first night. All costs have been covered, transfers, apartment, food, water etc, in the cost of the procedure. I am glad i went with the Clinic in Belgrade as opposed to the Swiss clinic as i would have incurred twice the cost.

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Glad everything worked out good for you so far! Why don't you make a new little thread with all the data, age, your status, the costs, copy paste what you wrote here and everything else, which comes into your mind ? This thread has become huge and thus very chaotic. Also users who are not following this thread frequently can get an insight. Not for me, I am here every day. Just an advice. Thanks a lot for the great info!

Hope to hear from you in 6 months!

maomao

Reaction score
If this works, it seems like an awesome treatment.

Get your hair back AND a 6 pack all in one go :D

Fingers crossed for you buddy!

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the best wishes guys...just a quick update, i had the procedure done yesterday. Prior to the procedure the doctor took my before photos, frontal and side profiles, so i will be able to get a copy of these for comparison of my results in 6 months time for you guys. She also took highly magnified pictures (up to 70 times zoom) to measure the density, hair count and thickeness) of my before state. After that i got the incision point marked up for the procedure. I decided to go with one incision and she went in through my belly button, so this was exactly what i wanted, only one incision and in a place where it will be unnoticable. She said i just about had enough fat as i am very lean. When carrying out the procedure there were three entry points and the fat was injected laterally all over the top of the scalp from these three entry points in a lateral motion. After laying down the layer of fat she injected the adsc cells in one square cm locations with vertical injections all over the scalp. The clinic is very clean and the staff have been very friendly. The nurse ordered me an indian takeaway last night and breakfast this morning free of charge. The whole process was smooth including the transfers from the airport and acomodation in the apartment near the clinic. I went under anesthesia that put me to sleep but it didnt make me entirely unconcious as general anasthetic would. I didnt wake up or feel any pain during the procedure at all. When i was taken back to my room after i came around and immediately felt nauseous and they gave me something for that through an injection and i was fine again. I have literally slept for about 16 hours after the procedure no joke. My stomach is bandaged and swollen, and very painful from the lipo, my head also hurts from the injections. I reckon i will feel ok in a few days though once everything settles down. I am going to do some touristy stuff today and check out the city while i am here. Overall i have had a good experience and the Serbian people have been very friendly, i haven't enough good things to say about them. Also, the chicks here are smoking hot, you are one lucky man Vince!

i should also mention that Dr Katerina is finding a clinic in the UK for me to go to in 6 months time that uses the same machine @70 times zoom to track my data/results.

Oh, and i have literally spent £10 after conversion the entire time i have been here, and that was on a steak on the first night. All costs have been covered, transfers, apartment, food, water etc, in the cost of the procedure. I am glad i went with the Clinic in Belgrade as opposed to the Swiss clinic as i would have incurred twice the cost.

Can you tell us how big the incision is and if there is/will be a permanent scar?

Good luck dude!

JustAnotherNoob

Established Member
Reaction score
Hell yeah! Good work lynney, and thank you for the quick update.

Definitely make a thread and give us all of your findings, how you feel, etc. How is your stomach pain today, and scalp pain, any cosmetic things you notice?

This is incredible.

lynney45

Established Member
Reaction score
Can you tell us how big the incision is and if there is/will be a permanent scar?

Good luck dude!

Cheers fella! I haven't seen the incision yet because i'm heavily bandaged... The nurse is changing them in the morning before i leave for my flight. But even then it won't be a fair assessment as it will be scabbed. I will have to report back on this in a few weeks time after healing. It will be a permanent scar hence why i wanted it in a discreet location and only one incision instead of two.

- - - Updated - - -

Hell yeah! Good work lynney, and thank you for the quick update.

Definitely make a thread and give us all of your findings, how you feel, etc. How is your stomach pain today, and scalp pain, any cosmetic things you notice?

This is incredible.

Scalp and stomach still sore and swollen today, but it is bareable. I just can't do anything too strenuous and i'll be fine. She gave me ibuprofen but i have decided not to take them as i can deal with the pain and don't like taking painkillers all the time. I am taking an 8 day course of antibiotics though as a precaution for infection. She also gave some cream for the swelling, i will use this when the bandages are removed.

- - - Updated - - -

If this works, it seems like an awesome treatment.

Get your hair back AND a 6 pack all in one go :D

Fingers crossed for you buddy!

thanks

Greybeer

Established Member
Reaction score
I wonderhow the Swiss can justify charging so much more, do they have higher likelihood of success. Of the three clinics I want to know which has had the most success!?

irishlad87

Established Member
Reaction score
Cheers fella! I haven't seen the incision yet because i'm heavily bandaged... The nurse is changing them in the morning before i leave for my flight. But even then it won't be a fair assessment as it will be scabbed. I will have to report back on this in a few weeks time after healing. It will be a permanent scar hence why i wanted it in a discreet location and only one incision instead of two.

- - - Updated - - -

Scalp and stomach still sore and swollen today, but it is bareable. I just can't do anything too strenuous and i'll be fine. She gave me ibuprofen but i have decided not to take them as i can deal with the pain and don't like taking painkillers all the time. I am taking an 8 day course of antibiotics though as a precaution for infection. She also gave some cream for the swelling, i will use this when the bandages are removed.

- - - Updated - - -

thanks

Apologies for assumed stupid question but what is this treatment for. Is it male pattern baldness? The website seems be based towards other typed of hair loss.

paleocapa89

Established Member
Reaction score
I wonderhow the Swiss can justify charging so much more, do they have higher likelihood of success. Of the three clinics I want to know which has had the most success!?

Higher rental costs or capital invested in real estate, and higher wages could easily explain the difference. In terms of success, thats a good question..

Follisket

Established Member
Reaction score
Thank you for keeping us posted, lynney! Looking forward to following your progress and I wish you the best success.