Who Will Try The Brotzu Lotion After Release?

Will you buy the lotion once it is released?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

TommyJones

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone know if large scale studies are usually released when they're finished or at a prime time for selling the product? (Like how did this happen with minoxidil?)

Surely they'd want to release awesome results and studies just before they actually release the product for sale, so that people see them in the news and then go look for the product and can actually buy it (instead of stupid home made sh*t).

Is this possible or just a wishful dream?

their secretive policy is pretty easy to interpret - the louder you advertise the product, the bigger backlash you will receive when customers realise its bs

this way they can make money off gullible baldies who stumble upon it online, while preserving the right to say: "hey, we barely advertised and overhyped it, nobody is forcing you to spend money on it"

Michael1986

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
From what I've read so far about Brotzu, there's not much to get excited about. I honestly don't think this lotion is likely to work. When it finally comes out, I'll wait and see if other users have had success first before I consider using it. If it turns out to be an effective treatment and it is within my financial budget, then I will definitely use it.

Jnix

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah, black and broke. problem?

let me guess, i m not welcome here? dont worry, i m used to it o_O

I noticed that too...There are plenty of broke white folks, Latinos, etc. Just an odd caveat to add in to the discussion.

Jnix

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guy mentions he's black & all the Americanos start losing their minds o_Oo_O

I will buy it because I'm desperate, better than doing nothing

Nah, we're just generally f*****g exhausted at having to hear and read about everything being politicized. Thats what Twitter and Facebook are for.

TommyJones

My Regimen
Reaction score
I noticed that too...There are plenty of broke white folks, Latinos, etc. Just an odd caveat to add in to the discussion.

I just wanted to get an approval of this fine community, thats all.

I'm tired of getting "please go away" hints wherever I go ...