Who Will Try The Brotzu Lotion After Release?

Will you buy the lotion once it is released?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There literally hasn't been any marketing at all. Fidia has not said a single word since Jan 2017.

You know people get quite irritated when you come on these Brotzu threads just to "spread your negativity." If you wanna talk like that, and question Fidia and the Brotzu product, maybe you should just go shovel some finasteride or something and work on writing more positive and obsequious comments regarding all potential hair loss products/solutions, they might say.

***Speaking of, I have now to bounce over to the main Brotzu thread and answer the cumwad that said he can't understand why people come on the thread to promote all of their negative energy (i.e skepticism, incredulity, anything that isn't blind and unadulterated receptivity to the perpetual hearsay). Be sure to go and check it out!***

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
no. after 6-12 months, if its affordable (i'm black and quite broke right now) and the reviews are good, very likely.

but it will be spectacular either way - new effective treatment or the excuse for endless gloating and raging, win-win

I don't understand why you inserted the fact that you're black. Were you trying to trigger the liberals, or appeal to them? It just isn't clear enough and I need to know.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guy mentions he's black & all the Americanos start losing their minds o_Oo_O

I will buy it because I'm desperate, better than doing nothing

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When you buy cosmetics such as (anti-aging) moisturizers, (black-head-removal) facical cleansers, etc. do you look at their scientific evidence / paper ? If you didint buy those, then no need to answer me :)
Moisturizers and facial cleansers cost £3-5. If Brotzu is in the same price range then I will happily try it out without evidence or scientific data.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Moisturizers and facial cleansers cost £3-5. If Brotzu is in the same price range then I will happily try it out without evidence or scientific data.

Then lets wait, shall we ? Nothing is official now, all is hearsay, leaked, inconclusive.

Dat5Years

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You know people get quite irritated when you come on these Brotzu threads just to "spread your negativity." If you wanna talk like that, and question Fidia and the Brotzu product, maybe you should just go shovel some finasteride or something and work on writing more positive and obsequious comments regarding all potential hair loss products/solutions, they might say.

***Speaking of, I have now to bounce over to the main Brotzu thread and answer the cumwad that said he can't understand why people come on the thread to promote all of their negative energy (i.e skepticism, incredulity, anything that isn't blind and unadulterated receptivity to the perpetual hearsay). Be sure to go and check it out!***

Yikes, you defo don't talk to people this way irl. Got any names to call me, my PM's are open babe x This is obviously a very important facet of your life, and for that I'm very sorry my man

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yikes, you defo don't talk to people this way irl. Got any names to call me, my PM's are open babe x This is obviously a very important facet of your life, and for that I'm very sorry my man

Cumwad is definitely not a word that occurs with any regularity in my vocabulary. I'd had 'idiot' in it's place, but for some reason the alternative presented itself as an option, so I checked that it was cool with urban dictionary and decided to deploy. It's quite vulgar, obviously. You'd be correct in stating that it's not in any way a part of my normal speech patterns. It definitely got your attention more than 'idiot' would have, though! Gotta at least give me that.

Last edited:

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I opened my fridge and I found @Jimm talking about brotzu.

DAYUMM MAYNE get a break dude.

BaldAsshole

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah, black and broke. problem?

let me guess, i m not welcome here? dont worry, i m used to it o_O

I don't know if you are welcome here or not, it is not up to me to decide, I was just surprised by the unexpected inclusion of that seemingly unrelated fact.

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am also Spanish, what I do not understand is how to criticize a product without knowing if it is good or bad. If they think that this does not work so that they enter? they only destroy informational threads. We should be happy that a product comes to light. I do not think Fidia has been waiting 3 years to market it knowing that it is a scam. Sorry for my English!