Who Will Try The Brotzu Lotion After Release?

Will you buy the lotion once it is released?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Brotzu is like a war symbol on HairLossTalk.com. Whenever people talk about it, there will be sure a clash among the members. Oh my ...
And i guess that wont stop after brotzu is released assuming it is little effectiv.
Then people will fight if it is an improvment or not.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
And i guess that wont stop after brotzu is released assuming it is little effectiv.
Then people will fight if it is an improvment or not.

Definitely. Unless it is totally useless, 0% responder, the fight between pro-Brotzu and anti-Brotzu shall go on and on.

TommyJones

My Regimen
Reaction score
Definitely. Unless it is totally useless, 0% responder, the fight between pro-Brotzu and anti-Brotzu shall go on and on.

at least there will be a substantial amount of users and reviewers, some of them young with aggressive hairloss, which will give us a picture

we wont have to draw conclusions from 2-3 pics of mysterious foreigners who only talk to a selected number of white posters once a year

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If it does nothing many people will probably claim maintenance.
I think if it gives you a full head the fight will stop xD
I think with that outcome everyone would be happy.

cloudsanrain

Established Member
Reaction score
I read some where in this forum that the price for this stuff is going to be $100 a month plus shipping in UK so that means it will be around $ 130 plus about $20 for shipping . So expect in the neighborhood of $150 a month . That is a lot of money for something that got mediocre results for many who tried it in the trials .

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I read some where in this forum that the price for this stuff is going to be $100 a month plus shipping in UK so that means it will be around $ 130 plus about $20 for shipping . So expect in the neighborhood of $150 a month . That is a lot of money .

If you live in US/Europe and have a job, then it's not THAT much. Just think how much you would spend on hair transplants (and you would need a few). Let's just hope it works first.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I read some where in this forum that the price for this stuff is going to be $100 a month plus shipping in UK so that means it will be around $ 130 plus about $20 for shipping . So expect in the neighborhood of $150 a month . That is a lot of money for something that got mediocre results for many who tried it in the trials .
Where did you see $100 in this forum ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Well I propose $250 ! Who propose more ??

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A lot of objectivity is lost on this forum especially surrounding new research but lets ignore the hype and just ask a simple question, how might the treatment fair against the established therapies? In this regard it doesn’t fair very well when considering the evidence presented thus far

Attached are some images taken from independent studies verifying the extent of Minoxidil's efficacy, these can be compared with the results presented in the 2018 Sitri conference proceedings of a male subject treated with the so called Brotzu lotion.

Attachments

• (Hasanzadeh et al., 2016) Fig. 2.png
    (Hasanzadeh et al., 2016) Fig. 2.png
    623.9 KB · Views: 573
  • (Olsen et al., 2007) Fig. 2.png
    (Olsen et al., 2007) Fig. 2.png
    1,014.4 KB · Views: 552
  • (Olsen et al., 2007) Fig. 3.png
    (Olsen et al., 2007) Fig. 3.png
    1,012.6 KB · Views: 572
  • (Brotzu, 2018) Sitri Congress Proceedings.png
    (Brotzu, 2018) Sitri Congress Proceedings.png
    46.1 KB · Views: 585

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A lot of objectivity is lost on this forum especially surrounding new research but lets ignore the hype and just ask a simple question, how might the treatment fair against the established therapies? In this regard it doesn’t fair very well when considering the evidence presented thus far

Attached are some images taken from independent studies verifying the extent of Minoxidil's efficacy, these can be compared with the results presented in the 2018 Sitri conference proceedings of a male subject treated with the so called Brotzu lotion.

(Brotzu, 2018) Sitri Congress Proceedings.png

Undeniable

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'll let the guinea pigs waste their money for a year then take a look at the before and after pics, if there's any.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
If it does nothing many people will probably claim maintenance.
I think if it gives you a full head the fight will stop xD
I think with that outcome everyone would be happy.

If it maintains / stops shedding / regrows, then Pro-Brotzu : "Hey, anti-Brotzu, where the fuk are you ?"
If it does nothing, then Anti-Brotzu :"Hey, pro-Brotzu, where the fuk are you ?"
And the fight goes on.

Last edited:

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score

Does anyone know if large scale studies are usually released when they're finished or at a prime time for selling the product? (Like how did this happen with minoxidil?)

Surely they'd want to release awesome results and studies just before they actually release the product for sale, so that people see them in the news and then go look for the product and can actually buy it (instead of stupid home made sh*t).

Is this possible or just a wishful dream?

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
I certainly won't buy it on the evidence it has now. Unless it's as cheap as minoxidil (highly unlikely).