Who Will Try The Brotzu Lotion After Release?

Will you buy the lotion once it is released?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I do not ask if you believe it will work. I m just curious how many will try it. Maybe just to be sure it does not work or because they don t believe it is a scam

TommyJones

My Regimen
Reaction score
no. after 6-12 months, if its affordable (i'm black and quite broke right now) and the reviews are good, very likely.

but it will be spectacular either way - new effective treatment or the excuse for endless gloating and raging, win-win

project100

Established Member
Reaction score
Wait. Has an official release date been set yet, or are we still shooting for october?
I have not been following Brotzu for a very, very long time and I really don't wanna read up on the countless of pages on the other thread.

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Results look really poor and certainly not as efficacious as Minoxidil or Finasteride.

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will buy it instantly. I don't think it will be that hard to find out if it works. If you shed a lot less hair after a couple of weeks, it should tell you that it works.

TommyJones

My Regimen
Reaction score
I will buy it instantly. I don't think it will be that hard to find out if it works. If you shed a lot less hair after a couple of weeks, it should tell you that it works.

yeah, any younger guy who is aggressively losing will probably be able to tell after a month or so

its not that fidia and the doctor couldnt have easily demonstrated it already, though :rolleyes:

abcdefg

Reaction score
No. Give it a few months, and let others waste their money/time trying it out. Then after some consensus either way decide then. You know its going to cost a fortune what is the world without price gouging for snake oil male pattern baldness treatments? Im skeptical of this so of course I am not wasting my money on it.

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'll try it if they publish undeniable results before launch. We shouldn't take bullshit from companies if they try to market something without backing it up with evidence.

iamgotham

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Only if when they release the product they back it up with some real scientific data...

So far everything just seems really shady... If it works, they should have no problems about revealing decent photos with hair counts.

However I just look at this as another Aminexil, Neogenic, etc...

Sorry for the bad english!

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For sure, I will buy it. I will of course update you guys. If I wouldn´t buy it and after lets say 3-4 months users would be writing positive reviews I would hate myself as hell. If I´ll buy it and it will do sh*t I just say f*** it, waste of money...

abcdefg

Reaction score
You could honestly fill a book with previous treatments similar to this in the past that turned out to just not work or were pure snake oils. Snake oils are tough to spot, and honestly sometimes the company doesnt even know if it is or not. Maybe they really believe it does something.

random phone charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah, black and broke. problem?

let me guess, i m not welcome here? dont worry, i m used to it o_O
Are you a Conservative-Right? You speak like one; I like it.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'll try it if they publish undeniable results before launch. We shouldn't take bullshit from companies if they try to market something without backing it up with evidence.

When you buy cosmetics such as (anti-aging) moisturizers, (black-head-removal) facical cleansers, etc. do you look at their scientific evidence / paper ? If you didint buy those, then no need to answer me :)