I am shielded in my armor
Hiding in my room
Safe within my womb
I touch no one and no one touches me
I am a rock
I am an island

And a rock feels no pain
And an island never cries
Me First and the Gimme Gimme's did a great cover of this song.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe I'm overly critical, maybe I'm, too a "solid 7"; sure, a 7/10 would be humiliated online and called "cancer patient" or "living corpse"..

I lol when people with looks like @Baldhurts (not personal to you mate) mentally ascends eventually, overcome their social anxiety and starting to giving advices here and there that problem in head not on looks.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, the Incel Triumvirate. :D

Don't believe me, then. LOL at this point I don't care, as a balding, ugly virgin with social anxiety I'm fucked either way.

I don't give a f*** about baldhurts wasting his best years, quite the contrary, it amuses me - as I said. I have no empathy for good-looking guys, not to mention those stupid enough to waste their time and undeserved luck and complaining even more than ugly guys. He has no excuses, and he makes me sick.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
When that happens, all I think about is disfiguring them with acid, just for the sake of repeating them their same crap and see the look on their now disfigured faces.

"You are ugly inside..."

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Blue pulled video. This is hair loss talk and we swallow the red pill.

I sent that video as example how delusional are GL guys.

This lookism video you sent I like a lot.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Yeah, the Incel Triumvirate. :D

Don't believe me, then. LOL at this point I don't care, as a balding, ugly virgin with social anxiety I'm fucked either way.

I don't give a f*** about baldhurts wasting his best years, quite the contrary, it amuses me - as I said. I have no empathy for good-looking guys, not to mention those stupid enough to waste their time and undeserved luck and complaining even more than ugly guys. He has no excuses, and he makes me sick.
Dante, do you hate me too?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dropping from an 4 to 2 is worse than dropping from an 8 to 6, because it's better to be a 6 than to be a 2. It's not that complicated.

However, the 8->6 guy might have transient problems, in the period where he hasn't yet figured out why people are no longer amazed with his every action and comment. When people stop laughing at his jokes, he'll first be thinking it's because the other people lack a sense of humour, then he'll be thinking nobody has a sense of humour anymore and that society has gotten too serious. He might stop there, or he might realize that he's lost his charisma.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess the worst would be to go from a 6 to a 4.

Going from possibly having a normal sex life to being undateable.

No matter what the MGTOW guys say, one needs regular sex to be happy in life.

Average guys have way more to lose than good-looking guys.

Good-looking guys dropping to average can still have something.

Average guys dropping to below average or ugly will often get nothing in terms of romantic attention.

Something is better than nothing.

Of course that's not how good-looking guys see it.

They don't see the point in living a life without being the center of attention or being treated like a living god.

Yet that's life for the vast majority of men.

I cringe at MGTOW.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I cringe at MGTOW.
There are some positive elements to it. If you think about the amount of time we spend worrying about whether someone will fancy us, and we spend those hours fretting all alone, wondering if you could ever find love, and all those hours soon feel like an eternity. And even when you do date and you wh*** yourself out to the world of plastic cyber dating, and you think about all the hours spent talking to people you desire, and think about all the pennies you spend going out for meals and drinks - it suddenly makes you realise how dating can rob us of our time, wealth, and emotional stability.

These men who 'go their own way' are perhaps being quite smart. They take all those hours and pennies that they would have lost and they put it into their hobbies, their careers, their friendships, and their passions. In a way, it is them who are not being led through their lives by their own dicks. They are reclaiming their autonomy and in that sense it must be quite liberating.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
See you in the 25-year-old virgins Hell. :D:(
gggh.jpg