stop abusing rick!

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
the Jews did this

blackg

Reaction score
the internet

or get some banging coke off Shookwun, he's slashing prices across the board for all hair loss talk incels

complimentary black cap included
Lolz.. again!! Stop it, Dench, you a**h**!!!
I'm waking the neighbours.

You've really hit a purple patch lately.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
gIpxjm7.gif

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think the original Rick Ross thread got deleted. It was him absolutely flat out refusing to believe he was overweight and posting that topless pic, hnngggg

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel bad that I laughed at this lol

Just weird he comes asking for advice and then ignores all advice

Well yeah it's natural to feel bad but he was so deluded in his "cuddly" state it's like some people just need shock therapy. I'm sure he's been given plenty of signs that he needs to change in ways (such as lack of signs from women for over 2 decades) but a dozen normally fairly reasonable people completely flaming you on a message board would make most people see the light.

I always like to believe there's some hope for people in whatever they want to achieve, but going into middle age I'm quite sure nothings going to change with that guy.

So why not get some shits and giggles out of it.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He reminds me of some Italian dud... oh, wait.

I wouldn't put you in that same bracket as rick, you at least acknowledge advice (maybe with scorn but also a certain level of respect) and explain how you come to your conclusions. He was just like talking to a wall.

"Lose some weight"
"I've always been cuddly though"
"Oh OK Rick if you've always been like that and your mom says it's OK then I see your logic now." -the response he expected

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn't put you in that same bracket as rick, you at least acknowledge advice (maybe with scorn but also a certain level of respect) and explain how you come to your conclusions. He was just like talking to a wall.

"Lose some weight"
"I've always been cuddly though"
"Oh OK Rick if you've always been like that and your mom says it's OK then I see your logic now." -the response he expected

I know, it was just a bit of self-irony.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Rick was hilariously delusional. I can't even begin to imagine the tortured thought process that would lead someone like that to look in the mirror and conclude that the reason he's not getting laid is because the Jewish-controlled media are vilifying blue-eyed bald men. LOL.

I forgot about his anti-semitism. Stone Cold and Bruce Willis got a pass because they were part of the Jewluminati.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Rick was hilariously delusional. I can't even begin to imagine the tortured thought process that would lead someone like that to look in the mirror and conclude that the reason he's not getting laid is because the Jewish-controlled media are vilifying blue-eyed bald men. LOL.

Honestly though when you think about it, wasn't his outlook on himself although delusional, better to think of yourself as genetic garbage? Maybe he's actually a happy person in everyday life.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wish I could think more like Rick - not the jew thing (just lol), but the way he seems to be genuinely confident about his looks despite what others tell him or what his reflection shows. I'd much rather be delusional than hate myself.

Apparently members here rated you beautiful and or gorgeous or 10/10.

I wish I could think like rick too then I would be living my life instead of fear.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wish I could think more like Rick - not the jew thing (just lol), but the way he seems to be genuinely confident about his looks despite what others tell him or what his reflection shows. I'd much rather be delusional than hate myself.

Do you have blue eyes?

Because then you would hate yourself if you were like Rick.

Or you would get brown contact lens and then strut like this:

3818349-8610532032-36261.gif