Who Is Hair Loss Worse For? Ugly Or Handsome

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
P.s. I'm assuming you're read the Divine Comedy? #fellowDantefan :)

Yes, I have read it several times, it's one of my favourite works of literature. I'm glad to find someone who appreciates it as well.

Haha. Truth. @Baldhurts just lol at you saying that you don't slay. The only thing that's between you and a mountain of fanny is your anxiety. Tough to shrug off but its doable. I find the idea of you claiming to be 'incel' both comical and depressing. There is nothing aesthetically that is preventing you from getting laid. It's all, quite literally, in your head.

That's the funniest part. He's got no excuses, yet he's wasting his best years. It's as funny as it's pathetic.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha. Truth. @Baldhurts just lol at you saying that you don't slay. The only thing that's between you and a mountain of fanny is your anxiety. Tough to shrug off but its doable. I find the idea of you claiming to be 'incel' both comical and depressing. There is nothing aesthetically that is preventing you from getting laid. It's all, quite literally, in your head.

Fred, I appreciate the fact you have more faith in my slaying ability than I do, but I am pretty much an incel. I live in a new city with zero social circle. I lift in my own garage gym because I can't go to the gym and be bothered to have a bunch of phags using it as a social club and hogging all the chit, my only friend moved away overseas. I can't go out alone. Serious bro the only slaying I'm doing is with my right hand watching Mia malkova.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You've got three dates this weekend. Sorry mate, but I'm with @Dante92 on this one. Your delusion would be funny if it wasn't so sad. Step out of Plato's cave.

Dates mean absolutely suck buddy. I literally have to show up and be charming, guess what? I can't. I have poor social skills. Put yourself in a woman's shoes. She's going out to meet a man and the guy is chit socially, her pussy will be drier than the Sahara desert within minutes.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dates mean absolutely suck buddy. I literally have to show up and be charming, guess what? I can't. I have poor social skills. Put yourself in a woman's shoes. She's going out to meet a man and the guy is chit socially, her pussy will be drier than the Sahara desert within minutes.

man you gotta get some confidence. gotta start hanging out with people in real life. hang out with some bubbly out going guys, bring you out your shell. women like charismatic guys, not dull fuckers.

like dench said, have a few beers. i wouldnt take the valuim before meeting a bird, that sh*t chills you out TOO MUCH. amazing stuff tho

Last edited:

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Suss out her passions and what she does for fun.

Tell her your passions and what you do for fun.

Hopefully the two align to some degree.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
man you gotta get some confidence. gotta start hanging out with people in real life. hang out with some bubbly out going guys, bring you out your shell. women like charismatic guys, not dull fuckers.

-Copeforlife approved

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
just take some anti anxiety meds you f*****g melt

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Where can you buy that?

the internet

or get some banging coke off Shookwun, he's slashing prices across the board for all HairLossTalk.com incels

complimentary black cap included

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
the internet

or get some banging coke off Shookwun, he's slashing prices across the board for all hair loss talk incels

complimentary black cap included

Can't do any drugs. I just started my process to become a border guard with CBSA, can't do anything shady like that.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
well you cant buy it down your local walmart. and im pretty sure youll have a hard time getting it off the docs. i no i did. he nearly had a heart attack after asking for it so i could chill out in the evening after work.

i got mine from the net. expensive though.

anyway, i think this is probably a bad idea. this sh*t is addictive. and bad for you long term apparently. i would try it just once though. ive never felt so care free in my life. most relaxing 48 hours ive ever had

stick with the beers

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
well you cant buy it down your local walmart. and im pretty sure youll have a hard time getting it off the docs. i no i did. he nearly had a heart attack after asking for it so i could chill out in the evening after work.

i got mine from the net. expensive though.

anyway, i think this is probably a bad idea. this sh*t is addictive. and bad for you long term apparently. i would try it just once though. ive never felt so care free in my life. most relaxing 48 hours ive ever had

stick with the beers

Yeah benzos are a bad idea, baldhurts would be like Leo in Wolf of Wall Street speaking Klingon and walking through brick walls on his first date

should probably see a mental health professional for that crippling social anxiety though or try some form of med (srs) (inb4 Fred's opinion on mental health professionals)

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah benzos are a bad idea, baldhurts would be like Leo in Wolf of Wall Street speaking Klingon and walking through brick walls on his first date

should probably see a mental health professional for that crippling social anxiety though or try some form of med (srs) (inb4 Fred's opinion on mental health professionals)

i had to say that about the benzos man. i would feel terrible if we turned this guy into a f*****g addict.

you really should see someone baldhurts about the anxiety and other sh*t you got going on in your head. no shame in it. gotta let go of all that sh*t man, and start enjoying your life again. your too down, too intense, too fucked up.

Last edited:

shookwun

Reaction score

Fred at his prime and lowest was a walking pharmacy.

Bald beacon of hope.

Pretty much the zyzz of caucasian bald guys. Now he pulls, and slays. Attends boot camps, does Pua Pua seminars and lives his life to the fullest.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bald beacon of hope.

hboFVcU.jpg