Whether,oral administration is safe.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
bro for me the eyelash growth is insane. Now this is almost dangerous it looks like the case study of trichomegaly...
Do you think the unwanted hair will ever fall? I made the mistake to shave my whole face ( because it was too noticeable and weird), and i am afraid that it has converted vellu hair to terminal on my face... f*** this drug is too powerful. years of topical min and minimal hypertrichosis and 3 month of 1.25 and crazy hypertrichosis

It's a great side effect for me so far, gives more emphasis on my eyes. I can see it being problem if they continue to grow however.. I'm on 10mg daily for 7 weeks so far
Topical minoxidil plus topical tretinoin :
Tretinoin enhances minoxidil response in androgenetic alopecia patients by upregulating follicular sulfotransferase enzymes

This study from 2019 is far away the best study ever done . I use this convination since 1998 none stop . Top doctors like Dr Lee knew it, now we have the Clinical study IN VIVO, vs place, that prove why is so effective. I guarantee that this is more effective than oral minoxidil ( I have tried back in early 2000, was a very popular on hairsite and regrwroth forum back then ) . Oral minoxidil is a brainless that used for a couple of doctors to get some money .

Alright thanks I'll look into it, willing to try anything at this stage - apart from Anti-androgens

ben760

Established Member
Reaction score
I am consuming 10 drops of 5% topical daily, broken up into two doses 12 hours apart. I put 5 drops in a small amount of water and drink it. .
so it doesnt lose the effectiveness if you dilute it in water?

rapper dude

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think my body hair is growing at a faster rate, I notice some new hair on my stomach & chest, Nothing major. My eye lashes have grown a few millimeters which is pleasing too
I noticed serious dark hairs on hands/arms and legs and my sisters says I now have eyebrows woman would kill for. I just started seeing darker hairs on the temples growing. I started for 10 weeks just drinking it and now have DR prescription for 2.5 mg a day. He wants to monitor it for first 90 days the water retention is now gone and I had some early shedding which is now gone to after first 6-8 weeks of drinking it

rapper dude

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mix 5 drops of 5% topical into about 6 ozs of water and you can barely taste it. I do this twice a day.
I was drinking it twice a day before to, now DR has given me script for 2.5 mg a day and I take this and sometimes add a drink in the afternoon with 2-3 drops mixed into OJ. I started taking collagen supplement to reduce eye swelling

Lumalux

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was drinking it twice a day before to, now DR has given me script for 2.5 mg a day and I take this and sometimes add a drink in the afternoon with 2-3 drops mixed into OJ. I started taking collagen supplement to reduce eye swelling
Thank you. I may try the collagen. Minoxidil does give me eye bags though I am old and it was happening anyways so not sure if it's just making it worse.

rapper dude

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you. I may try the collagen. Minoxidil does give me eye bags though I am old and it was happening anyways so not sure if it's just making it worse.
I am 54 in two weeks so I was told that minoxidil takes away collagen and we naturally start losing it after 30-35. Amazon sells product called Organic enhanced collagen & protein. Try it, I noticed less baggy eyes after just one week

Lumalux

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
THANK YOU! I am 55, soon to be 56. I'll order the collagen today!

rapper dude

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
THANK YOU! I am 55, soon to be 56. I'll order the collagen today!
LMAO, getting old sucks but the supplements help. My sister was hair thinning and told me it helped with both hair thickening and skin and that is all she takes. I am also taking the minoxidil

Lumalux

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you using the Minoxidil for your head hair? I a have a full head, no family history of male pattern baldness, am using it ONLY for body hair.

Lumalux

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think at my geriatric age it is not as dramatic as what I see happening with some of these young bucks -- going full-on werewolf mode just from the topical. I am doing everything I can to get the "unwanted" hair.

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
LMAO, getting old sucks but the supplements help. My sister was hair thinning and told me it helped with both hair thickening and skin and that is all she takes. I am also taking the minoxidil
man how long did it takes for the swelling to subside? and did you only notice eyelid swelling or also puffy face/cheeks appearance? thanks

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Eyes wear bad and ankles feet got filled with water, much much better now
nothing in the cheeks or lawer jaw? i don't want to fucked up my facial definition. btw how long did it take to become better and did you so somehitng specific excepted taking collagen? thanks

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1) I personal compound it, I am a pharmacyst . You can but in many places online or get a prescription and send it to compound in the same lotion ( minoxidil 5 % plus tretinin 0.025 % ) to a local pharmacy
2) Alternative , you can apply first the minoxidil lotion, and 15 minutes later the cream, do this every night, wash your scalp when you get up ( you can use ketoconazole 2 % shampoo and leave it for 20 minutes ) .
Also, it is all depend what lotion you get or how you compound it, some use really high PG to do it ( even minoxidil alone ) and that will cause the irritation .
What strength tretinoin?