Where to buy CB-03-01?

Speedy89

Reaction score
I have been using Adenogen as a vehicle for a week and a half as i am out of Neo...i like it as a vehicle it doesnt dry as quickly as Neo so you don't need to rub it in as frantically...also, the CB disolves very well in it, and its much more cost effective than Neo. I am goig to switch between that and Neo in future.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok mate thanks very much for reporting back. You should try Adenogen as a vehicle, its decent too and quite cost effective in comparison to Neo.

Is this the Adenogen you guys are using? http://www.amazon.com/Shiseido-Adenogen-Energizing-formula-Treatment/dp/B000FIAYYE

Joshuk

Reaction score
i have got a bottle of adenogen, you think this might be better than an eth/pg vehicle?? still cant decide what to use neo worked but its expensive to use all the time

lynney45

Established Member
Reaction score
i have got a bottle of adenogen, you think this might be better than an eth/pg vehicle?? still cant decide what to use neo worked but its expensive to use all the time

Yeah i prefer to use Neo also so i get the stemox angle too... I am just going to mix it up i think, one night neo, 1 night adenogen to keep the cost down on Neo... I am getting 28 vials of Neo on ebay for about £38 from central europe and only using around 2ml a day, so it lasts about three months, so not too bad...

potato87

Established Member
Reaction score
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]response I received.....

Hi friend,[/FONT]

thanks for your contact!

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Because we had big bulk orders of CB-03-01 this week (300G+ orders, 2 big customers). We can offer CB for 145 USD/G or in bulk 10G/750 for several customers. Lead time 30 days. Our current batch is 99.8% pure, please check included HPLC/NMR/COA/IR(FORM lll proof).[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]This is solo GB bulk order price, we want to check potential for further stocking in the future for laboratory purpose. Higher demand equal lower prices.[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]- Bulk orders are excluded from our shipping guarantee policy (customer is responsible for local customs clearance and loss).[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]-Shipping& handling $35 worldwide.[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]-We Accept Bank wire transfer for this product, as this product can't be sold by paypal as its against their policy.[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Current price-list:[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]-1G= 145usd/G[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]5g = 680 usd[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]-10-100G BULK 75usd/G(Bulk GB price 10 g minimum, 10G Quantity per shipment minimum.)[/FONT]

Joshuk

Reaction score
when did you email him mate after he got back from their new year break??

i have 10 grams on the way bought it on monday. cost me $985 dollars so about £720 pounds if your from the uk

Joshuk

Reaction score
if i use 40mg a day it will last 9 months so plenty of time to test it and report results over an extended period of time

potato87

Established Member
Reaction score
What vehicle mate and also is that all over the head or are you choosing regions?

cheers bud, I'm going to document also when I get mine.

wilson2

Established Member
Reaction score
None of yall care that the phase 2 safety studies haven't been released yet? I mean I'm not judging. However their suppose to be releasing those like this month. So I figure minus well take a gander at those before hoping on it.

Joshuk

Reaction score
What vehicle mate and also is that all over the head or are you choosing regions?

cheers bud, I'm going to document also when I get mine.

all over the head, but what most do is apply by regions anyway. what i do is apply to right temple rub it in, then middle of hairline, then left temple etc just move from zone to zone all over the scalp rubbing it in. thinking of using adenogen as a vehicle i managed to buy 4 bottles of amazon for like £50 they were 75% off. when ive used them would just use eth/pg most likely

el_rizos

Reaction score
hi guys , I'm from Spain . I am interested in buying CB and try it. I could not use it because it was very expensive and I could not afford it. I am depressed because of my hair. I have several capillaries surgeries and I can not be happy.
please , do we have any guarantee that the cb that costs $ 75 / gr cb is really real? Cb does it costs $ 75 / gr is kane ?
I would use 2% because I can not use 5% for economic reasons. You can be used 1 time per
day or has to be 2 times a day?
I do not need new hair regrowth , I need to strengthen my weak hair on my crown and stop my hair loss .
please , I want to participate in the purchase, but I'm from Spain . please tell me something .

hilbert

Established Member
Reaction score
early signals for CB effectiveness

For the happy CB users: did you experience any short term improvement of some conditions? e.g. itching or sebum.

I'm wondering if CB (or AAs at large) reducing itching/sebum is a necessary condition for its later, long term effectiveness on follicles...

Follisket

Established Member
Reaction score
So I noticed Kane doesn't offer shipping guarantee for CB group/bulk buys. But does that apply to GB/bulk buys only or to absolutely all CB purchases? Is delivery still guaranteed for solo buys under 10g, does anyone know?

FiniMin

Reaction score
3 Questions:
1 - Is there a group buy still going on that I can get it on?!
2 - What are the measurements for mixing CB with its vehicle??
3 - Do the different vehicles require different measurements in preparing??

biloba

Reaction score
This thread was sort of abandoned. Any chance of a group buy? I'd be in for 5g@ $75 per.

hwezdarik

Established Member
Reaction score
Guys,

I was checking alibaba and these Chinese drug companies offer CB over there. Price being in a range of 10-100 USD/gram. Has anybody looked in to that ??? Get 1-2 grams, have it tested and start buying from one of them ? As I do not post regularly, but read the forum very often and some may question my credibility, trust me I have nothing to do with alibaba or those sellers. Am an auditor at PwC.