Where to buy CB-03-01?

Joshuk

Reaction score
It's more complicated...
Kane in the past sells legit RU in one batch...then in next batchs, it was faked RU !
We don't know if they will sell us a legit CB !
Look at the setip from kane, it was tested and it contains methanol !!

For me,Kane are scammers ! We definitively find a reliable labs.

lmao you dont even use CB or RU and yet you go around every forum saying kane is a scammer... i used kanes RU for 4 years and it was tested mutiple times and came back pure I am not saying kane is the best guy for the job but at the moment he is the only one

Follisket

Established Member
Reaction score
Agreed. While I'd like nothing more than finding an alternative and cheaper source, we're currently not getting anywhere. So we might as well work with what we've got. The market is likely to undergo change once/if we get conclusive results anyway; we'll have more leverage if it works and generates enough interest.
The thing is, people aren't likely to try CB at at a high enough dose if they're forced to buy it individually at a much higher price.

cupido

My Regimen
Reaction score
I sent whuan pharm email about prices and test reports.I wil ask my PhD to confirm the reports.

Kane quoted me prices for cb

1g 145 usd
10g 950 usd
200g 65-70 usd

I hope wuan oharma beat prices . we have to third party test tobe sure they won't scam us.

I know eldutrino from hlh uses 30mg without sides. He switched from ru.

We need specific Cb cysteline FORM lll !
Other forms won't do.

inmyhead

Reaction score
I sent whuan pharm email about prices and test reports.I wil ask my PhD to confirm the reports.

Kane quoted me prices for cb

1g 145 usd
10g 950 usd
200g 65-70 usd

I hope wuan oharma beat prices . we have to third party test tobe sure they won't scam us.

I know eldutrino from hlh uses 30mg without sides. He switched from ru.

We need specific Cb cysteline FORM lll !
Other forms won't do.

Hope you can get the group running...

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Why using the form III ?

There is a recent patent for for form IV :

https://www.google.com/patents/EP25...ved=0ahUKEwim_-ywz9fKAhUBLhoKHWegDFYQ6AEIKDAB

What do you think ?

Joshuk

Reaction score
kane has changed his payment method to bank transfer, anyone have an idea of how to do this i wanted to buy 10g of CB before the 5th of feb as they are closed for 2 weeks. but have no idea how to wire money haha. used to be send to reciever western union and he would collect it.

do i bank transfer through western union or do i do it from my own personal bank??

10g of CB is $950 so were down to $95 per gram, so its getting cheaper

potato87

Established Member
Reaction score
kane has changed his payment method to bank transfer, anyone have an idea of how to do this i wanted to buy 10g of CB before the 5th of feb as they are closed for 2 weeks. but have no idea how to wire money haha. used to be send to reciever western union and he would collect it.

do i bank transfer through western union or do i do it from my own personal bank??

10g of CB is $950 so were down to $95 per gram, so its getting cheaper

Josh would you be able to help me source/group buy with you? I could really do with some help mate, confidence is circling the pan and need to start doing something, like you minoxidil messed me up!

Cheers.

lynney45

Established Member
Reaction score
Josh would you be able to help me source/group buy with you? I could really do with some help mate, confidence is circling the pan and need to start doing something, like you minoxidil messed me up!

Cheers.

I am going to order 10g from Kane before the 5th Feb also, is it worth us asking Kane if he can knock the price down a bit further for a mini group buy of around 30g (presuming potato wants 10g too). Or if anyone else also wants in too before the 5th Feb when he closes for 2 weeks? I am based in the UK also guys

Joshuk

Reaction score
I am going to order 10g from Kane before the 5th Feb also, is it worth us asking Kane if he can knock the price down a bit further for a mini group buy of around 30g (presuming potato wants 10g too). Or if anyone else also wants in too before the 5th Feb when he closes for 2 weeks? I am based in the UK also guys

have you got the bank transfer set up already mate? if so i can paypal you my money and you put the order through. otherwise i will have to wait till kane gets back as i changed details with my bank and ive got to wait 2 days before i can send money

- - - Updated - - -

Cheers.

if we cant get one done in the next few days we will, if not we will have to wait till the 14th of feb

potato87

Established Member
Reaction score
Count me in, just let me know what to do and then I need a little advice with mixing, then will create a post about my hopeful progress with pics. I'm not on any other treatment so results if any should be clear.

Felipe302

Established Member
Reaction score
I also would be in for a mini group buy. I want 10g.

How does that bank transfer he wants work? I mean, would using SWIFT work?

By the way, he already asked me to pay after their holiday, so I guess even if we pay now, he won't send it before the holiday is over.

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Man id be in but buying from kane is too risky. Thats a lot of money we could be wasting.
There is no other souce? Id pay more if i knew we were getting the real deal

cupido

My Regimen
Reaction score
Kanes CB is legit, Eldutrino on HLH uses his cb without sides it stops the Androgenetic Alopecia at just 30 mg day . Cb, OC & RU is 3d party tested many times.

I am checking other sources still waiting for Whuan pharm to send HPLC NMR. i will ask My phd contact to analyze if its legit.

prices should be 60-65 gram!!

Edit. We have to lab test many samples from different sources. Best approach.

lynney45

Established Member
Reaction score
I also would be in for a mini group buy. I want 10g.

How does that bank transfer he wants work? I mean, would using SWIFT work?

By the way, he already asked me to pay after their holiday, so I guess even if we pay now, he won't send it before the holiday is over.

Ok well i guess 2 weeks gives us time to start compiling a list of who wants in and seeing whether he will drop the price below $95 a gram if we are ordering around 50grams plus...he may not though, and if that is the case then i guess it makes more sense for us just to buy through invdividual buy at $95 a gram until we hear back about Wuhan pharm.

- - - Updated - - -

Kanes CB is legit, Eldutrino on HLH uses his cb without sides it stops the Androgenetic Alopecia at just 30 mg day . Cb, OC & RU is 3d party tested many times.

I am checking other sources still waiting for Whuan pharm to send HPLC NMR. i will ask My phd contact to analyze if its legit.

prices should be 60-65 gram!!

Edit. We have to lab test many samples from different sources. Best approach.

Even if they sent you the HPLC NMR how are you goig to know that it hasn't been completely fabricated data?

- - - Updated - - -

have you got the bank transfer set up already mate? if so i can paypal you my money and you put the order through. otherwise i will have to wait till kane gets back as i changed details with my bank and ive got to wait 2 days before i can send money

- - - Updated - - -

I emailed him last night Josh to ask him the same questions you wanted answered 'whether we have to pay to his bank through western union' or if we can 'pay direct from bank to bank'.

I haven't heard back yet so, i am presuming he is winding down now for his two week break. I am going to send a follow up email today to see if he can drop the price down a bit if we order around 50g so that we know whether the mini group buy is worth doing. If he is willing to drop the price a bit i guess we should compile a list of who wants in during his two week break and get the order in as soon as he is back.

if we can get one done in the next few days we will, if not we will have to wait till the 14th of feb

It would be nice to get the order in within the next few days but as the other poster has mentioned he won't be posting till after he is back in two weeks time anyway:/

Joshuk

Reaction score
just sent him an email aswell its done from bank to bank i have his bank details which he has given me, and told him their will be a group buy of between 30-50grams of CB maybe more when he gets back from holiday. Also asked for current HNMR/HPLC data for current CB batch . so i guess we wait now and see who wants in

Dear Josh,

Thanks for your email.I hope u doing well in these days.
We adjusted CB price as below.
1g=145
5g=680
10g=950
Shipping=35

so if your buying 10g you are saving $50 per gram, we might be able to get it down to $85 maybe?? if we order 50+ just wait and see

lynney45

Established Member
Reaction score
just sent him an email aswell its done from bank to bank i have his bank details which he has given me, and told him their will be a group buy of between 30-50grams of CB maybe more when he gets back from holiday. Also asked for current HNMR/HPLC data for current CB batch . so i guess we wait now and see who wants in

Dear Josh,

Thanks for your email.I hope u doing well in these days.
We adjusted CB price as below.
1g=145
5g=680
10g=950
Shipping=35

so if your buying 10g you are saving $50 per gram, we might be able to get it down to $85 maybe?? if we order 50+ just wait and see

Yeah i guess we just need to follow up on that and ask him if he can drop the price a bit more and quote us for a 30-50g group buy...

distracted

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah i guess we just need to follow up on that and ask him if he can drop the price a bit more and quote us for a 30-50g group buy...

With 30mg per day 10 grams should last us a little shy of a year. Pricey, but I'd pay $1,000/year to keep my hair. I'm in. Something tells me that we will be having a high turn out for this group buy. I wonder if he can lower it even further.

Tomtom21

Established Member
Reaction score
Ive emailed kane and he will go to 75/g for a minimum kf 100g but that is the lowest he will go. However, you will need to find a private lab to have the product privately tested bc the cb must be a specific form to work. You can pay 10/g but if its the wrong product your wasting your time... If someone knows a lab to get the cb tested id might be interested