Where to buy CB-03-01?

lynney45

Established Member
Reaction score
Ive emailed kane and he will go to 75/g for a minimum kf 100g but that is the lowest he will go. However, you will need to find a private lab to have the product privately tested bc the cb must be a specific form to work. You can pay 10/g but if its the wrong product your wasting your time... If someone knows a lab to get the cb tested id might be interested

How long ago did you email him? As his prices have recently changed...

Tomtom21

Established Member
Reaction score
No more than a week ago... They werent sure about 75-80/g for 100 but regardless its still a decrease. Make a GB minimum 3g purchase. Youll have it in no time. But you really hve to get it privately tested.. Safe than sorry

distracted

Established Member
Reaction score
I think we would be to able to get a minimum of 100g with a price of $75. But we definitely should get it tested. Either way, someone should confirm with Kane that he would accept 75/gram for an order of 100g+ and get the ball rolling.

cupido

My Regimen
Reaction score
more competition equal lower pricing i am sure if we keep pusing one of sources accept 75usd/G for 100G. Hopefully whuang pharmacy or kane does. I have PHD university contact for independent NMR HPLC testing.

distracted

Established Member
Reaction score
Just out of interest is one of you guys going to take baseline levels of several blood values and then after a while being on CB?

Would be interesting.

What change would you expect to see?

--

Has anyone confirmed with Kane $75/gram for an order of 100+ grams? We should get the ball rolling. And we'd also need a trusted member who would be willing to gather everyones money.

distracted

Established Member
Reaction score
What is the difference between CB and RU?

Your join date is 2013. Surely you can navigate through the forums and find answers for yourself. This thread is for the purpose of getting together a group buy, not answering the same question 1000 times.

Follisket

Established Member
Reaction score
Very happy to see this taking off, but is there absolutely no workaround to the Western Union payment, not even in a GB?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone with legal knowledge can explain to me how the KaneShop can possibly exist?

potato87

Established Member
Reaction score
Josh are you able to perform the transaction once the numbers are in and payment terms sorted mate?

roll on proper release

"​Phase 3 have started. Approval from FDA to commercialize could be early 2019

Louise M. Dube, PhDGlobal Director R&D
Cassiopea SpA
Mobile: 847-302-7336"

Last edited:

distracted

Established Member
Reaction score
Just sent an email to Kane confirm the $75/gram on a 100+ gram order.

In the meantime, we should find a trusted member who would be willing to collect the money and place the order. Any ideas on who it should be? Parsia may be interested in this considering Seti was ****.

g.i joey

Reaction score
you guys are really gonna trust kane like that? theres numerous reports of him giving official ingredients then being inconsistent in following orders.

lynney45

Established Member
Reaction score
you guys are really gonna trust kane like that? theres numerous reports of him giving official ingredients then being inconsistent in following orders.

We had this discussion a few pages back on this thread. It also seems to be a recurring discussion on every group buy, its getting tired.

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I too have used his seti for over two months and it did nothing beneficial for me. Im usung a private GB seti now and i think its actually helping, as where kanes didnt. Im just trying to warn yall, you may not be getting what your expecting w him

Joshuk

Reaction score
We had this discussion a few pages back on this thread. It also seems to be a recurring discussion on every group buy, its getting tired.

what CB batch are you using mate? 20150505 and 20150205 are the ones i have.

and by the way if anyone is interested i would scrap seti its crap. i used 30mg of OC - ethanol a day and it destroyed seti for PGD2 inhibitation, my scalp was so dry it was white its that strong!! im gonna buy another 5 grams of that and some more CB. that should be a one of the most potent hairloss stacks. only problem is thats like £3000 worth of hairloss treatments in 3 months lmao

distracted

Established Member
Reaction score

I too have used his seti for over two months and it did nothing beneficial for me. Im usung a private GB seti now and i think its actually helping, as where kanes didnt. Im just trying to warn yall, you may not be getting what your expecting w him

This again? Not sure how this guy got such a bed reputation, but there are numerous instances where his products were tested by a third party lab and the results came back pure. I've actually never heard otherwise - only accusations. For now, Kane is the best we got.

Who was the supplier of the private GB?